English courses in Victoria BC: Canada ESL programs on Vancouver Island for adults, intensive English classes, TOEFL, IELTS & TOEIC exam preparation. Private English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced level, full-time & part-time English programs.
inlingua Victoria College of English and TESL: inLingua Victoria College of English and TESL provides a range of beginner to advanced level English as a Second Language (ESL) courses. Centrally located in downtown Victoria BC, our flexible full-time and part-time adult course options include General English, Professional Business English, IELTS / TOEFL Exam Preparation, and more.
Full and Part-time English Courses:
- General English (including wide range of electives)
- Intensive Full-time and Part-time Courses (10 levels of English. Beginner to Advanced)
- Professional Business English
- International Exam Preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, etc)
- University and High School Pathway Programs
- Work and Study Programs
- Corporate Language Training
- Summer Youth Camps
Skinner Creek ESL Guest Ranch and ESL Summer Camp are unique programs designed for international students and adults. Each student experiences the ultimate in outdoor adventures combined with an intensive English program. Skinner Creek ESL Guest Ranch is located in the heart of beautiful British Columbia, Canada, surrounded by high mountains, sparkling lakes, thick forests and flowing rivers.
Skinner Creek ESL Guest Ranch offers a cozy atmosphere for all guests. The ranch has a maximum capacity of 16, providing wonderful opportunity for interaction and attention for each student. At Skinner Creek, we offer long term / homestay programs that will be specifically designed for each individual. Horseback riding is our most popular activity and is available daily for no extra cost.
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training
• Learn English in Ottawa - the capital city of Canada! A leading provider of English language courses in Canada, NSL Mondial offers quality ESL programs to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• With an excellent mix of international students from over 20 countries worldwide, our Ottawa school provides a professional environment in which to study English.
• We provide English language immersion for adults in small group classes. This ensures that you receive the personalized attention that you need to improve your English quickly.
• We teach English at 7 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. On your first day, we will test your English level, and place you in the class that best meets your learning needs.
• Our comprehensive English classes cover the key language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. You can start your course on any Monday throughout the year (with the exception of public holidays).
• All of our English language teachers are university educated and hold TESL certification (Teaching English as a Second Language).
• The capital city of Canada, Ottawa possesses interesting architecture and history. It has a very youthful population, which helps to make it one of Canada's favourite destinations.
• Visitors can enjoy the rivers, canals, bike paths, and numerous other tourist attractions.
English Courses for Adults For Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time & part-time English courses
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Business English classes
• Homestay program / live with Canadian family
• Fun activities & excursions
University Preparation Program (UPP)
• Intensive 12 week program focusing on developing your critical thinking skills & preparing you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities in Canada.
Summer ESL Programs
• English language camps for children & teenagers (ages 8 to 19)
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.
• Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our modern English language school is located in Downtown Toronto, and offers a wide range of exam preparation and English courses for students of all levels. University placement services are also available to help you advance your academic or professional career.
• Choose from a comprehensive selection of English courses in Toronto at our English school. We welcome students of all levels, and have courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions.
• Kaplan International’s language school in Toronto is accredited by Languages Canada. Join Kaplan International Toronto, and achieve your language goals today.
Student Review: ”When I got to Toronto two months ago I couldn't understand anything and today my listening is so much better! I can speak with people from all over the world and understand them.” - Diogo
English Language Courses: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English
• Intensive English
• General & Intensive English Academic Year or Semester
• Vacation English
• Business English for professionals
• Cambridge Exam Prep (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• TOEFL & Academic English courses
• Homestay program with local Canadian host family
Situated just 12km north of Downtown Toronto, in North York ON, Omnicom School of Languages has been providing quality English language courses to students from all over the world for forty years. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta. Our high-quality academic programs are available for beginner to advanced level English learners, and include complete English immersion experiences, Business English courses, specialized ESL exam preparation such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, college preparation pathway programs, a Homestay program, and more.
Students can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
We have a variety of programs to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle, and exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience. Upon arrival, a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures and grammar) is administered to each student to ensure that he or she starts at the correct level. Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of studies.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)
- Homestay Program