Learn English in Victoria BC, Canada: TOEFL, IELTS & TOEIC test prep, intensive English classes, ESL programs on Vancouver Island for adults. Private English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced level, full-time & part-time English courses.
inlingua Victoria College of English and TESL: Situated in downtown Victoria BC, inLingua Victoria College of English and TESL provides a range of beginner to advanced level English as a Second Language (ESL) courses. Our flexible full-time and part-time adult course options include General English, Business English, International Exam Preparation, and more. In addition to our General Courses, students can opt to take additional elective modules that include Reading and Writing Skills, English for Work, and many more.
General English Courses The General English Courses for all levels have an emphasis on speaking, communication and a high level of learner participation.The goal is to improve your accuracy and fluency as you move up the levels from beginner to advanced. These courses will give you the skills you need to communicate effectively in English.
General English Course Levels: - Beginner: Level 1 (Step 1 and Step 2) - Low Intermediate: Level 2 (Step 1 and Step 2) - Upper Intermediate: Level 3 (Step 1 and Step 2) - Advanced: Level 4 (Step 1 and Step 2) - Advanced Plus: Level 5 (Step 1 and Step 2)
Elective Modules These can be chosen in addition to the General Course Program:
- inlingua iOnline Learning - inlingua Grammar Say it Right - Pronunciation, Fluency and Accuracy - Reading and Writing Skills - English for Work - Current Affairs and Pop Culture - Intercultural Communication - English for Academic Purposes Level 1 - English for Academic Purposes Level 2 - Canadian History and Culture - Socializing for Cultures - Effective Listening for Accuracy - English Brush Up - Semi-Private Lessons - Slang and Idioms
Professional Business English Globalization increasingly requires students to facilitate discussions in the world of business and English. The Professional Business English Course is specially designed for students who want to improve their ability to work effectively in English in a professional business setting. Choose from many modules ranging from real estate to human resources and focus on key skills to facilitate business relations.
International Exam Preparation inlingua Victoria helps you prepare for tests such as TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, FCE AND CAE. Prepare for your future.
University and High School Pathway Program Students in this program will have opportunities to study in pathway universities and high schools.
Work and Study Program Work and study is designed for students who wish to work in Canada after completing their English studies. Students can choose from a variety of positions in the workplace, as well as internships.
Corporate Language Training inlingua’s schools of languages worldwide have built a long list of corporate clients, many of which are fortune 500 companies, who have used our services.
• Improve your English language ability, increase your English exam scores, and achieve your language learning goals with Focus Education Centre of Canada.
• Situated in central Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, we provide a range of English language exam preparation courses, including IELTS and CELPIP.
• Intensive (30 hours per week), full-time (20 hours), and part time (10 hours) study options are available for all of our English exam preparation programs.
• We specialize in group IELTS preparation. Our IELTS program will help you build the strategies and skills you need in order to succeed on the day of your exam.
• We also provide a Focus English course for beginner to advanced level students. This is a general English program that increases your proficiency through classes on speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, and grammar.
• We prepare our students to succeed on the day of their English language proficiency exam. The skills and strategies needed to get a high mark are covered in-depth, every day of the course.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. Nice environment full of positive energy." - Haleem, Canada
English Language Exam Preparation Courses: Intensive, Full-time & Part-time study options
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
General English Course: • Focus English (Beginner to advanced)
IT / Administration Programs: • Quick Books (Hands On Training)
• Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows
• Business Analyst
• Big Data
• SAP FICO
• Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs)
• Flight Attendant Training
• Learn English in Canada with NSL Mondial! Conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver BC, our school provides quality English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Our full-time and part-time English classes for adults are taught at 7 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. In addition, we offer IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam preparation courses.
• We ensure that our class sizes are kept small so that you get the individual attention that you need. There is an average of 12 students per class, and a maximum of 15.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• NSL Mondial also provides an English language camp for teenagers and young adults (ages 13-21). This 3-week program combines English classes with fun activities and trips.
• A paradise for outdoor and nature-loving people, Vancouver enjoys a mild climate and proximity to the Pacific Ocean and the Coast Mountains.
• Providing many opportunities year-round to discover its natural beauty, Vancouver is also alive with cultural events, dining, and festivals to suit everyone's taste.
• Our English school is near the world-famous Stanley Park and some of the city's finest beaches. In addition, it is close to museums, art galleries, shopping, live theatre, and concerts.
English Language Classes for Adults For beginner to advanced students
• Intensive English program
• Full-time General English program
• Part-time English program
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation course
• Business English classes for professionals / executives
• University Pathway Program (UPP)
• English + Internship
• English + Paid Job
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
Summer English Language Camp
• 3-week program for young learners ages 13 to 21
Study English in beautiful Vancouver, Canada at International House Vancouver (IHV)!
We provide quality English language courses to international students (adults, teenagers, and children) from around the world. Taught by highly qualified and experienced professionals, our accredited programs are truly unique in the flexibility that we offer to our students.
In addition to our English courses for beginners to advanced learners, we offer ESL teacher training programs.
The school is accredited by the International House World Organisation and Languages Canada, both quality organizations assuring that their members adhere to the highest standards in teaching English as a foreign language.
Our wide range of ESL programs includes General English, IELTS & TOEFL test preparation, university pathway program, Business English classes, private English lessons, working holiday programs, and junior programs for children and teenagers.
With its scenic views, mild climate and friendly people Vancouver is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the world.
It offers outstanding outdoor adventures and while the city itself, located at sea-level, is known for temperate climate, the surrounding mountains are covered in snow making it perfect for winter sports and breath taking views.
Student Testimonial: "It`s the perfect place to learn English! Definitely the best school in Vancouver!!!"
• General English (beginner to upper advanced levels)
• Elective English courses
• Exam Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, PET, FCE, CAE & CPE
• Business English
• Private & semi-private tutoring
• University Pathway Program / English for Academic Purposes
• Programs for Working Holiday Visa Holders
• Junior Summer & Winter Programs
• Programs for adults 50+
• Homestudy Program (Live and study in your teacher’s home)
• TESL Certificate & CELTA English Teacher Training...
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training
Metropolitan College in downtown Toronto, Ontario offers Specialized English Language programs (ESL) for international and Canadian students. Our English courses are ideal for professional preparation, academic preparation or personal enrichment.
You can purchase block packages of 5, 10, 20 or 40 classes. Classes are available 7 days a week (mornings, afternoons and evenings) at our Toronto campus. All programs are results-focused, preparing students to become successful communicators.
All classes are small, and we ensure that you receive the attention you need to achieve your goals. Our small classes also give you more opportunity to participate in conversation, and begin to communicate more easily from the very first day!
Metropolitan College is located on The Danforth, one of the most vibrant areas of downtown Toronto. Just steps from the Pape subway station, it is easily accessible. The College is surrounded by many welcoming restaurants, distinctive shops, lively bars and pubs, entertaining theater, lounges featuring live music and trendy cafes.
- Full Time ESL program
- iSpeak ENGLISH! (a unique course that helps you improve all skills while focusing on speaking)
- Full-time IELTS test preparation course
- Business English / Corporate training classes
Classes are purchased in blocks of 5, 10, 20, or 40 - available on-campus in the morning, afternoon & evening.
English Pronunciation training
Private English lessons (including for TOEFL test prep, MELAB / TOEIC test prep, Cambridge ESOL exam prep, customized English conversation classes..)
Learn English in Toronto with Omnicom School of Languages! Conveniently situated in North York (only 12km from Downtown Toronto), we have more than 40 years of experience in providing top-quality English language courses to students from around the world.
At Omnicom, we offer group English classes and private English lessons to adult students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta.
You can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
Upon arrival, you will take a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures & grammar) to ensure that you are placed at the correct level. You will be awarded a Certificate after you successfully complete your studies.
We have a variety of English language courses to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle. In addition, we arrange exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience.
Student Testimonial: "Omnicom is an excellent school. There are many good teachers and I have classmates from many different countries, this is very interesting because I can learn about other cultures. Once you are in Canada, you can learn a lot of vocabulary because you need to communicate all the time in English. I’m very happy here. It’s a terrific experience!"
- Vanessa, Brazil
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Level
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- Homestay Program
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)