Sol Schools Toronto: Start an exciting new career as an English language teacher by studying with Sol Schools Toronto! Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Sol Schools Toronto is an international language school and teacher training center. We offer a range of ESL teacher training programs which teach you everything you need to teach English in Canada or overseas.
Email:Contact us below
Accreditation: Sol Schools Toronto is registered with TESL Canada, Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Languages Canada, CEC Network, AILIA and Cambridge University.
ESL Teacher Training Courses in Toronto: We offer a wide range of teacher training courses based on the needs and goals of individual students. Here is a brief outline of our programs:
- TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Diploma: Registered with TESL Canada and can be used to teach in Canada and overseas. Programs are available in intensive (4 weeks full-time) and semi-intensive (10 weeks part-time) study modes throughout the year.
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Program: Provided through the University of Cambridge, this world wide certification allows students to teach both in Canada and overseas. This course is only offered part time and takes 11 weeks to complete.
- Sol Schools Toronto TEFL Certificate: Looking for a quick way into the industry? Have a job teaching in Japan, Korea or China but no idea what to do? Take our short 5-day program to gain insight into the industry, lesson planning, methodology and teach a real ESL class! Courses offered full time for 1 week 4 times a year.
- 5-hour Teacher Training Workshops: These workshops cover specific aspects of English language teaching such as Teaching Business English; Teaching English to Young Learners or Teaching English Online.
And the best part? Sol Schools Toronto will assist you to find employment in any country in the world. We are connected to thousands of schools in almost any country. This assistance is done one on one after graduation and can be used at any time during your teaching career!
Conveniently located in Vancouver, BC, International House Career College is a leader in TESL, TEFL, TESOL and CELTA training.
We offer English language teacher training programs that are run by competent and creative TESL teacher training teams.
With over 50 years ELT experience, you are guaranteed instruction by the most highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professional TESL teacher trainers in Vancouver.
Our TESL trainees are provided with an excellent learning environment and individual, personal attention that will make your learning experience wonderful and unforgettable.
Our English language teacher training courses include teaching qualifications in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language), TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults).
We also provide a practical online initial teacher training program, the first online course that meets the IH stamp of approval.
Located in the Lower Mainland in BC, Canada, we are situated in Richmond, which is about 30 minutes south of the downtown core Kwantlen is the longest established CELTA centre on the west coast of Canada. Although we do not have a current CELTA offering, we have been running courses regularly since 1997, and we have an established team of Cambridge accredited trainers with substantial experience teaching English and training teachers both abroad and in Canada. Kwantlen offers longer CELTA courses that allow trainee teachers more time to develop the knowledge, skills and awareness to begin their careers: choose from 5-week full time courses or 12-week part-time courses. The CELTA course at Kwantlen is unique in offering an online module that gives trainees hands-on experience with an online learning environment.
CELTA, part-time courses. CELTA, full time courses. CELTA (Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) is the most widely recognized certification in the world for ESL teacher training.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Greystone College offers a 12-week TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) Diploma course in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our TESOL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada. The objective of our teacher training program is to provide trainees with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be successful ESL/EFL teachers. The course is open to Canadian and international students.
Students who successfully complete this program may apply for TESL Canada’s Professional Standard Two certification, provided they meet language and education requirements. They will also have the option to take the internationally-recognized Cambridge University TKT exam which is a test from Cambridge ESOL about teaching English to speakers of other languages.
Each student will observe 10 or more hours of ESL classes, will spend time with a mentor teacher, and will teach their own class for at least 10 hours as their final practicum, under the supervision of a sponsor teacher. Our TESOL course focuses on a high degree of interaction between instructor and students.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
ESLplus in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, is a private educational institution offering a wide range of TEFL / TESOL English teacher training workshop programs through the Academy of Teaching and Training. Our short 1-day workshops last between 1 and 2 hours, and include topics such as 'How To’s in a Multilevel Setting', 'Journal Writing', 'Using YouTube in the Classroom', and more.
Our aim is to provide quality language teacher instruction best suited to the needs of our students. We stress the importance of relevant, practical and communicative curriculum supported by all the important language, cultural and social aspects of education.
ESLplus is located in Mississauga which is only 15 minutes from Toronto in the Canadian province of Ontario. ESLplus offers a wide range of modern facilities to our students. We are also happy to organise accommodation with a local host family for the duration of your studies.