TEFL Worldwide Prague: Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic with a population of approximately 1.2 million. Prague is situated on the Vltava River and features a unique mixture of gothic, baroque and renaissance architecture. You can easily lose yourself on dark winding cobblestone roads that intertwine between the castle, cathedrals, galleries, museums, cafes and pubs. Be sure to try the world famous Pilsner Urquell beer (pivo) on your way to the Charles Bridge. It is also currently enjoying being the setting for many of Hollywood’s blockbuster movies.
We offer a wide range of modern facilities for our trainees. TEFL Worldwide is conveniently located next to the metro station which has a direct line to the center in 15 minutes. Across from the school is a new shopping mall where you can get anything you need. This includes a pharmacy, drug store, grocery store, food court, restaurants, dry cleaners, clothing stores, hair salon, mobile phone shop and many others.
School / Office Address:Freyova 12/1
Nothing planned for next year? Why not spend it teaching and travelling around the world? The Language House TEFL course will give you the qualifications and experience to teach almost anywhere in the world. Get the training, get a job and get ready for the experience of a lifetime. We are a language school with 13 years experience. Our course offers more than twice the teaching practice than the majority of schools in the area. We also keep our class size to below 12 and have a teacher trainer to student ratio of 1/3.
• Earn an accredited TEFL certificate in Prague with StudyCELTA - a highly experienced provider of English teacher training and quality language instruction since 1999.
• With a training centre just 15 minutes from the centre of Prague, StudyCELTA provides a 4-week, full-time Cambridge CELTA teacher training course to students from around the globe.
• In just 4 weeks, you can become a fully qualified English teacher, and begin teaching directly upon completion of your course.
• We are here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of the locations where the programmes are offered and of English language teaching as a career.
Student Review: “Not only did I have great trainers, but the staff at the centre was warm and welcoming. They were always ready to help me if I needed it, and they had more supplemental materials than I knew what to do with.” - Sam, USA
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Programme:
• Full-time, 4-week, intensive course
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Travel the world and teach yoga! Visit Prague, Czech Republic - one of the most beautiful and least expensive cities in Europe - for our 5-month long-term training or one of our 20-day intensive trainings.
Learn a new way of life that will certify you to teach yoga worldwide! Prague Yoga both seeks to train those contemplating careers in Yoga and to provide continuing education for existing Yoga instructors. We are the only Yoga teacher training program in the Czech Republic that meets with Yoga Alliance's strict standards and guidelines. Graduates of our program may teach worldwide and may apply to Yoga Alliance for their RYT-200 credential and are eligible to teach worldwide.
Our program supports aspiring teachers, current teachers seeking continuing education or those simply looking to deepen their own Yoga practice.
Our program is designed to enhance & expand students' individual knowledge of Yoga and its many facets, while providing them with the confidence & skills necessary to safely & effectively teach Yoga within their prospective community. We will study over 40 poses in-depth including anatomy, contraindications, modifications & adjustments. Students will also be exposed to various physical Yoga practices such as prenatal, backcare, vinyasa flow, iyengar, yin, restorative, etc.
Oxford TEFL has locations in barcelona, Cadiz, Prague, London and Kerala (India). Our training school in Prague is centrally-located, with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants within easy walking distance.
With 4 weeks top quality, practical training at OxfordTEFL, accredited by Trinity College London, you will get a Certificate in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). As a qualified TEFL teacher you will be able to travel and teach English anywhere in the world, experience new cultures, learn new languages and improve your students' chances in life.
Oxford TEFL offers a free visa and lifelong careers service to all of their graduates. We have dedicated TEFL careers advisers in each of our training schools, contacts with language schools worldwide will allow you to find the best opportunities available.
We also provide an accommodation service, making arrangements for you before your course.
Feel free to get in touch in your require any help or assistance and we will be happy to answer any questions.
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization that offers an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in a range of locations worldwide, including Prague in the Czech Republic.
The TEFL certificate you earn on completion will enable you to work as an English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher in the Czech Republic or around the world. In addition, we offer online TEFL certification courses.
Our TEFL certificate course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom. Teachers are assessed on their understanding and practical application of the course content through teaching practice and the compilation of a teaching journal. These two are assessed separately but the final grade awarded amalgamates both sets of grades with a slight weighting towards teaching practice.
Job guidance and support is provided throughout your teaching career. You will have access to online downloadable materials and lesson plans as well as online chat and teaching guidance.
ITTT is now offering free additional courses. Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide, and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in Austria, throughout Europe, and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."