TEFL Worldwide Prague: Teach & travel the world with TEFL Worldwide! Become certified to teach English and gain the skills to teach in any classroom worldwide. 4-week internationally recognized TEFL course. Free job placement assistance worldwide.
Our internationally recognized 120-hour course provides an excellent insight into TEFL approaches and methods, as well as 8 to 10 hours of hands-on teaching practice in real classrooms. This gives you a solid foundation when beginning your first teaching job. In addition, we'll provide you with continued job guidance to ensure your employability worldwide.
Course Content The TEFL Worldwide Prague TEFL course offers quality training, both theoretical and practical in nature, and provides you with an excellent insight into EFL teaching methods and language awareness as well as supportive teaching practice with students at all levels. This is an intensive and challenging yet rewarding and enjoyable TEFL course.
The teaching methodology lessons, during our TEFL course cover a variety of topics including teaching vocabulary, error correction, classroom management, one-to-one teaching and the use of coursebooks, authentic materials, video, and computers in the classroom. Throughout the four-week TEFL course you will also be given survival Czech lessons, see demonstration lessons from experienced teachers, learn about English grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation and take away a variety of practical activities. You will also be given lesson plans, teaching materials and suggestions during the TEFL course to provide you with a range of ideas and resources for your own teaching practice.
Teaching Practice The teaching practice component during the TEFL course consists of 8 to 10 hours of teaching throughout the course, and gives you the opportunity to teach classes and one-to-one lessons at a variety of levels. The classes are made up of friendly and motivated Czech students. Teaching practice takes place four afternoons a week and allows trainees to work cooperatively in a supportive atmosphere with valuable feedback and comments from your trainers at the end of each lesson.
European Language Examination Centre (Evropské centrum jazykových zkoušek) is an English teacher training institution that is officially accredited by Cambridge English Language Assessment. Located in the southern Czech city of České Budějovice, we offer full-time Cambridge CELTA courses throughout the year.
Established in 2011, we became the third member of the REE Group and has since achieved the position of the fastest-growing part of the group. After only a year of existence, in 2012 the centre was rewarded by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations for its activities in the field of popularization of language education and the importance of language exams with the pupils of primary and secondary schools.
CELTA English Teacher Training Certificate:
- Duration: 120 hours / 4 weeks
- Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
- Students teach for a total of six hours, working with classes at two levels of ability
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• Earn an internationally-recognized TEFL qualification and become an English language teacher in one of the most historic and beautiful cities in Europe.
• Language and Training in Prague provides an intensive, accredited TEFL Certification course for students who would like to work as English teachers in the Czech Republic, Europe or around the world.
• Our 4-week TEFL Certificate course is externally moderated by TEFL International, and accredited by American Fort Hays University in the U.S. Graduates are awarded a TEFL International Certificate – one of the most recognised English teacher qualifications in the world.
• We maintain a very high pass rate (over 95%).
• We also provide visa support if needed, and all of the assistance that we can to help you find your first, exciting job as an ESL teacher.
• Our school is just a short train ride from the center of Prague - widely regarded as one of the most historically significant, stunningly beautiful, and culturally rich cities in Central Europe.
• The course meets or exceeds all international standards, comprising 130 hours of classroom study with a minimum of 6 hours of observed teaching practice with real English language students at a range of ability levels.
Student Testimonial: "I would absolutely recommend this course. My favourite part of the course was the teaching practices. It was a really good experience, I learned a lot, and it was a lot of fun!" - Annie, USA
Internationally-Recognised TEFL / TESOL Certification Course:
- For Czech and international students
• 4 week, 130 hour TEFL courses year-round
• Minimum 6 hours of real-life teaching practice
• Externally moderated and internationally recognised
• Highly-experienced trainers
• Comprehensive job guidance (local and international placement opportunities)
• Very high pass rate
• Accommodation during the course
The course content has been developed and refined over many years with input from experienced teachers and experts from around the globe.
We are an established international school with our head office and training center in the historical center of Prague, providing internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certification course options. Teach English and travel the world!
Get TEFL certified in beautiful Prague! Close to the Old Town Square and near the river Vltava, the training center is located right in the historic center of the city. Graduates receive an internationally recognized 140-hour TEFL certificate. We also offer job placement for qualified graduates in the Czech Republic or with any of our language centers and partner schools worldwide.
Travel the world and teach yoga! Visit Prague, Czech Republic - one of the most beautiful and least expensive cities in Europe - for our 5-month long-term training or one of our 20-day intensive trainings.
Learn a new way of life that will certify you to teach yoga worldwide! Prague Yoga both seeks to train those contemplating careers in Yoga and to provide continuing education for existing Yoga instructors. We are the only Yoga teacher training program in the Czech Republic that meets with Yoga Alliance's strict standards and guidelines. Graduates of our program may teach worldwide and may apply to Yoga Alliance for their RYT-200 credential and are eligible to teach worldwide.
Our program supports aspiring teachers, current teachers seeking continuing education or those simply looking to deepen their own Yoga practice.
Our program is designed to enhance & expand students' individual knowledge of Yoga and its many facets, while providing them with the confidence & skills necessary to safely & effectively teach Yoga within their prospective community. We will study over 40 poses in-depth including anatomy, contraindications, modifications & adjustments. Students will also be exposed to various physical Yoga practices such as prenatal, backcare, vinyasa flow, iyengar, yin, restorative, etc.