TESOL courses in Ho Chi Minh City: TEFL certification programs in Vietnam, ESL teacher training, accredited TESOL certificate course for teaching English in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, south-east Asia, China...
International TEFL Academy, Ho Chi Minh City: International TEFL Academy offers an internationally-accredited TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The first two weeks of the course are held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and the third and fourth weeks are held in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon). In addition to our campus-based, full-time program, we offer a highly interactive, 170-hour online TEFL certification course. International TEFL Academy offers our four-week TEFL / TESOL certificate program in over 25 countries around the world and enjoys partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes. We provide lifetime job search assistance worldwide to our students and graduates.
TEFL / TESOL Certification Programs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam:
Onsite TEFL / TESOL Certificate Program (4-weeks) Weeks 1 and 2 of the course are held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Weeks 3 and 4 are held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Designed by leading scholars and experts, our 120 – 150 hour TEFL / TESOL certification courses will provide the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporate a 20-hour practicum to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment.
TEFL / TESOL classes are 4 weeks, full time, Monday - Friday.
TEFL / TESOL Certificate Course Content:
1) Language Acquisition: The components of language learning will be covered: Writing; Reading; Listening; Speaking; Grammar. Linguistic analogy and phonetics are also thoroughly covered in the course.
2) Teaching Methodology: Topics covered include: Lesson planning; Classroom management; Curriculum development; Personality and language assessments.
3) Practicum: 20 hours of student teaching / observation / tutoring within a local ESL classroom.
Job Prospects & Pay in Vietnam: Most English language teachers in Vietnam take jobs at language centers, although some public schools can now afford to hire TEFL certified teachers.
The work week typically entails 25-30 hours of class time in addition to lesson planning and preparation. Most language centers offerevening classes on weekdays in addition to weekend classes.
Typical wages in Vietnam for certified English teachers range from US $1000-$1500/month. Benefits vary greatly from school to school. (Salaries are always paid in dong and are usually paid at the end of the month.)
Quite often, if a teacher stays for one year, the school will pay for the airfare to another destination or will give a bonus. As you would expect, the larger cities have higher living costs, but pay rates are also higher.
Local living expenses are low: about US$500-700/month. Certified English language teachers can earn enough to live very comfortably and still save at least several hundred dollars a month.
Online TEFL / TESOL Certification Program: The online TEFL / TESOL course consists of 150 class hours and 20 hours of teaching practice and takes approximately 11 weeks to complete.
The 20 hour practicum (teaching practice) will be conducted at an ESL classroom in your town.
An additional 30-Hour Business Professional & Young Learner module is available as an optional add-on to the main course for a total TEFL / TESOL certification of 200 hours.
For more information on our TEFL / TESOL certificate program in Ho Chi Minh or online certification, please contact us quickly below.
Address:916 Diversey Parkway, Chicago, Illinois, 60614, USA
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-12-13 were from:
new york ny, USA;
UK & England;
Abuja, Nigeria, Nigeria;
CHAPEL HILL, USA;
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Earn an Australian government-accredited TESOL Certificate in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam!
Situated just 25 minutes north of the city center, Australia-Vietnam Skills & Education provides a 4-week TESOL Certificate course to students from around the world.
Our TESOL in Vietnam program is all about providing key skills for aspiring English language teachers of all ages and backgrounds. The course also includes a minimum of 20 hours of practical experience teaching ‘real’ students.
Each TESOL trainee is allocated their own, fully furnished bedroom (including air conditioning and Wi-Fi) and a private bathroom.
• With a modern training facility in the vibrant and multicultural city of Cebu, in the central islands of the Philippines, StudyCELTA offers a full-time, 4-week CELTA English teacher training course to local and international students.
• Earn one of the most prestigious TEFL qualifications in the world while sampling the delights of this incredible part of South-East Asia.
• Situated one hour south of Manila by plane, Cebu is known in The Philippines as the ‘Queen City of the South. It is a multicultural and progressive city with a mixture of urban vibes and provincial style.
• Our intensive 4-week CELTA course is available year-round to students from the Philippines and international students.
• The CELTA is a standardised course overseen by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, which is part of the University of Cambridge in England.
Student Review: “I learnt more in my one Month CELTA course than I have in my 10 years teaching. I wish I had done this course in the beginning!” Sol
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate:
• Full-time TEFL courses
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Apollo English offers the CELTA course at our schools located centrally in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. We are a rapidly growing organisation responding to the increased and growing demand for English language teaching and teacher training in Vietnam. The school is part of the IH World Organisation (IHWO), which has been at the cutting edge of teacher training ever since it was founded in the 1950s. IH has 145 schools in over 150 countries, offering a host of employment options to EFL teachers and trainees.
All training rooms are well-equipped with whiteboards, OHPs, CD players and are well-light and spacious. Trainees will also have access to our Study Centre and computer lab, and training resources including digital and video cameras and DVD and video players. There is a well resourced library of supplementary materials, with photocopiers, games, flashcards and realia for teachers and trainees to utilise.
We provide pastoral support and care for trainees including airport transfers, assisting with accommodation arrangements and on-going support through out your stay in Vietnam.
The CELTA shows you the principles of effective teaching while giving hands-on teaching practice. It is suitable for candidates with little or no previous English teaching experience and those with experience but little previous training. Accredited by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, it is the most internationally recognised and respected English Language Teaching qualification. All courses are moderated and assessed by UCLES (the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate).
International TEFL and TESOL Training, Ho Chi Minh City
Courses / Programs
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization dedicated to raising standards of teaching and professionalism in the teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
In collaboration with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-accredited, classroom-based TEFL certification program in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), Vietnam which provides participants with an internationally-recognized TEFL certificate. The course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
Our 4-week, intensive TEFL / TESOL courses have a very practical emphasis and deal primarily with the real skills and knowledge needed by teachers in the classroom. They also feature a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom.
Most visitors to Vietnam are overwhelmed by the sublime beauty of the country's natural setting. There are some divine beaches along the coast, while inland there are soaring mountains, some of which are cloaked by dense, misty forests. Vietnam also offers an opportunity to see a country of traditional charm and rare beauty rapidly opening up to the outside world.
ITTT is now offering free additional courses. Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 top locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
Australian International College of Language (AICOL) - TESOL in Ho Chi Minh City
Courses / Programs
The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Queensland, Australia. We offer a four-week TESOL certificate course in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The AICOL TESOL course is offered 10 times throughout the year at an amazing cost of US$1,599, and is delivered at the Australia-Vietnam School of English (which is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education in Vietnam to operate as an English Language School).
The course is taught by qualified teachers and is 150 hours in duration: 80 hours of instruction; 10 hours of classroom observation; 10 hours of practical teaching as well as 50 hours of written work.
Accommodation is provided for the duration of the course in a quality, western standard hotel within 5 minutes’ walk of the school. We also provide return airfares from the Gold Coast (conditions apply). In addition, Australia-Vietnam School of English offers an employment guarantee to graduates of the AICOL TESOL course delivered in Ho Chi Minh City.
Student Testimonial: "The course was very practical and concentrated on teaching me how to teach rather than what to teach. I discovered I really enjoyed teaching, and loved being in front of a class of attentive listeners...I would highly recommend this course to anyone thinking of studying for their TESOL certificate overseas.”
- Sally Edwards, Gold Coast
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Indonesia, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)