Australia-Vietnam Skills & Education (AVSE-TESOL):
AVSE-TESOL provides an Australian Government-accredited and internationally-recognised TESOL Certificate course in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam. This comprehensive 4-week / 150-hour TESOL course includes actual teaching practice with ‘real’ Vietnamese students, complimentary accommodation for 26 nights, and comes with an Employment Guarantee. Contact us today for details!
TESOL Certificate Course in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi:
4-weeks / 150 study hours, full-time English teacher training course.
Our accredited TESOL certificate course exceeds internationally accepted standards for training prospective ESL teachers. Our students come from all corners of the world, with an average of 10 students in each class.
The course has two primary objectives:
• To provide prospective and existing ESL teachers with theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience
• To certify & prepare trainees for a rewarding career as a TESOL – TEFL professional.
Graduates of our TESOL course are:
• Fully adept at managing a classroom
• Aware of the principles of language use and analysis
• Highly proficient in delivering an interactive and fun learning environment
• Knowledgeable about teaching theory and its practical application
• Skilled in identifying learning difficulties and developing & implementing responsive action plans
The core entry requirements are as follows:
• You must be proficient in all aspects of English;
• You must be at least 18 years of age on the day the course starts;
• You must have completed secondary education to pre-university level.
Practical Teaching Experience:
During our TESOL program, you will have the opportunity to gain a minimum of 20 hours of practical experience of teaching "real" students.
Firstly, you will have 8 hours of class observation. You will be paired with an experienced ESL teacher, and you observe and participate in his (or her) classes. This gives you a feel for what it is like working as an ESL teacher.
Once you have finished the class observation, you will move on to complete a minimum of 12 hours of critical assessed teaching practice – with ‘real’ English language students involved in ongoing classes.
Specific Contact Pages: - TEFL in Hanoi
|Address: 64/3 Quang Trung Street (Ward 14), Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.