TEFL in Germany: CELTA courses in Hamburg, TESOL certification program for teaching English abroad to adults. Full-time & part-time ESL teacher training in Europe, get qualified to teach English abroad.
Hamburg School of English: The Hamburg School of English is a Teacher Training Centre in Hamburg in Northern Germany. We provide intensive English language teacher training courses leading to the internationally-recognised Cambridge ESOL CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certificate. Our four-week intensive CELTA courses are offered throughout the year and consist of 120 contact hours. The CELTA programme is an accredited and internationally recognised qualification issued by Cambridge ESOL. CELTA is widely recognised thoughout the world as an initial qualification in English language teaching.
CELTA English Teacher Training Certificate Course: We offer Cambridge CELTA - intensive courses offered throughout the year. CELTA is an entry-level qualification, which means that it is aimed at beginning teachers with no previous classroom experience. However, some candidates do have experience and wish to obtain a formal qualification and develop their teaching skills.
The course comprises a total of 120 hours of time spent in the Training Centre which can be broken down approximately as follows:
This can be completed intensively (usually over four weeks) or part-time (often over three months). In either case, the course is conducted over 20 working days. In addition to this, trainees can expect to spend about 80 hours working on lesson planning, assignments and other course related work and about 20-30 hours on pre-course tasks. All candidates complete four practically focussed written assignments.
The Berlin School of English provides intensive English teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). The course involves 120 hours working with tutors and colleagues as well as the same amount of time spent on self-directed study and preparation outside class time. This can be completed intensively (usually over four weeks) or part-tme (often over three months).
The Cambridge ESOL CELTA could be your first step towards joining these learners in their classroom, anywhere around the world. The Cambridge ESOL CELTA is an initial qualification aimed at preparing you to teach English as a Second or Foreign Language to adult language learners in a wide range of contexts.
In addition, the school provides courses in general and business English and German as a foreign language. Accommodation available.
120-hour Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Course:
- Intensive 4-week full-time courses offered throughout the year.
- We also provide part-time, 3-month CELTA study options
- In order to be awarded the Cambridge ESOL CELTA qualification after completing a course with us, you need to have shown consistent and satisfactory ability in all of the assessment areas laid down by Cambridge ESOL
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the UK or anywhere in the world!
A global leader in providing online TEFL / TESOL qualifications, TEFL Training College offers internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL certificate and diploma courses.
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
TEFL Training College gives you the opportunity to get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home!
Our online TEFL courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you. You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
Student Testimonial: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally."
- Shaun, London, UK
• Earn an internationally-recognized TEFL qualification and become an English language teacher in one of the most historic and beautiful cities in Europe.
• Language and Training in Prague provides an intensive, accredited TEFL Certification course for students who would like to work as English teachers in the Czech Republic, Europe or around the world.
• Our 4-week TEFL Certificate course is externally moderated by TEFL International, and accredited by American Fort Hays University in the U.S. Graduates are awarded a TEFL International Certificate – one of the most recognised English teacher qualifications in the world.
• We maintain a very high pass rate (over 95%).
• We also provide visa support if needed, and all of the assistance that we can to help you find your first, exciting job as an ESL teacher.
• Our school is just a short train ride from the center of Prague - widely regarded as one of the most historically significant, stunningly beautiful, and culturally rich cities in Central Europe.
• The course meets or exceeds all international standards, comprising 130 hours of classroom study with a minimum of 6 hours of observed teaching practice with real English language students at a range of ability levels.
Student Testimonial: "I would absolutely recommend this course. My favourite part of the course was the teaching practices. It was a really good experience, I learned a lot, and it was a lot of fun!" - Annie, USA
Internationally-Recognised TEFL / TESOL Certification Course:
- For Czech and international students
• 4 week, 130 hour TEFL courses year-round
• Minimum 6 hours of real-life teaching practice
• Externally moderated and internationally recognised
• Highly-experienced trainers
• Comprehensive job guidance (local and international placement opportunities)
• Very high pass rate
• Accommodation during the course
The course content has been developed and refined over many years with input from experienced teachers and experts from around the globe.
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
Academia Suárez in Frankfurt, Germany, is part of the renowned International House World Organisation. In co-operation with International House Barcelona, we offer intensive English language teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA certificate (4-week intensive course). The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field.
Success in the Certificate has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: the course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
International House Frankfurt offers these courses as an off-site of International House Barcelona. International House Barcelona is a centre authorised by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
Cambridge CELTA (Certiﬁcate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Program:
- Language Analysis and Awareness
- The Learner, the Teacher and the Teaching/Learning Context
- Planning for Effective Teaching
- Classroom Management Skills
- Teaching Procedures and Techniques
- Resources and Materials
- Professional Development
- Classroom Observation
- Teaching Practice
Since 2010, StudyCELTA has provided the internationally-recognised and accredited Cambridge University ESOL CELTA at our partner school in Frankfurt, Germany.
Our intensive 4-week CELTA course is available year-round to students from Germany and international students.
The CELTA is a standardised course overseen by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, which is part of the University of Cambridge in England.
Located at the heart of the dynamic Frankfurt Rhine Main region, Frankfurt is considered one of Europe’s top company locations due to its central position and the excellent infrastructure with one of the biggest airports in Europe. The Teacher Training Centre in Frankfurt is conveniently located in the city centre of Frankfurt, within the area where the European Central Bank is located.
"The content was amazing, practical and overall just very high quality. More than I had expected. I feel that what I have learned is incomparable and of great value. I have also learned to be efficient and practical, you have to be!
The staff and location of the CELTA training centre was very friendly.... The CELTA training centre is located in a beautiful spot of Frankfurt and right in the city centre." - CELTA Graduate
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Full-time CELTA course (4 weeks)
- Part-time CELTA course (11 weeks)
- Online-blended CELTA course (14 weeks)
Cambridge ESOL ensures that all CELTA courses meet their standards regarding curriculum and methods of assessment. Cambridge-appointed assessors visit every CELTA course in the world to ensure standardisation.