Academia Suárez - International House Frankfurt: Academia Suárez in Frankfurt, Germany, is part of the renowned International House World Organisation. In co-operation with International House Barcelona, we offer intensive English language teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA certificate (4-week intensive course). The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field.
Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA): You can take a CELTA course full-time over four weeks. Courses have a minimum of 120 contact hours, plus a further 80 hours plus for required outside of classtime tasks, including assignments and lesson planning. The full-time course is very intensive and requires a full-time commitment. It is not possible or advisable to hold even a part-time job while on the course.
Course Content: - Language Analysis and Awareness - The Learner, the Teacher and the Teaching/Learning Context - Planning for Effective Teaching - Classroom Management Skills - Teaching Procedures and Techniques - Resources and Materials - Professional Development - Classroom Observation - Teaching Practice
Entry Requirements: Candidates must be at least 20 years old at the start of the course. They must have a standard of education which would allow entrance to higher education in their country. They must have an awareness of language, and a competence in English, both written and spoken, that enables them to follow the course. They must also have the potential to develop into effective teachers.
Teaching Practice: Teaching practice is an integral part of the course. This is organised in small groups of 5-6 trainees with volunteer students at two or three different levels. After each teaching practice session an evaluation of the session is led by a course tutor. Trainees are expected to liase within their groups outside course hours in order to plan teaching practice classes, according to guidelines provided by course tutors.
Since 2010, StudyCELTA has provided the internationally-recognised and accredited Cambridge University ESOL CELTA at our partner school in Frankfurt, Germany.
Our intensive 4-week CELTA course is available year-round to students from Germany and international students.
The CELTA is a standardised course overseen by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, which is part of the University of Cambridge in England.
Located at the heart of the dynamic Frankfurt Rhine Main region, Frankfurt is considered one of Europe’s top company locations due to its central position and the excellent infrastructure with one of the biggest airports in Europe. The Teacher Training Centre in Frankfurt is conveniently located in the city centre of Frankfurt, within the area where the European Central Bank is located.
"The content was amazing, practical and overall just very high quality. More than I had expected. I feel that what I have learned is incomparable and of great value. I have also learned to be efficient and practical, you have to be!
The staff and location of the CELTA training centre was very friendly.... The CELTA training centre is located in a beautiful spot of Frankfurt and right in the city centre." - CELTA Graduate
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Full-time CELTA course (4 weeks)
- Part-time CELTA course (11 weeks)
- Online-blended CELTA course (14 weeks)
Cambridge ESOL ensures that all CELTA courses meet their standards regarding curriculum and methods of assessment. Cambridge-appointed assessors visit every CELTA course in the world to ensure standardisation.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• Earn an internationally-recognized TEFL qualification and become an English language teacher in one of the most historic and beautiful cities in Europe.
• Language and Training in Prague provides an intensive, accredited TEFL Certification course for students who would like to work as English teachers in the Czech Republic, Europe or around the world.
• Our 4-week TEFL Certificate course is externally moderated by TEFL International, and accredited by American Fort Hays University in the U.S. Graduates are awarded a TEFL International Certificate – one of the most recognised English teacher qualifications in the world.
• We maintain a very high pass rate (over 95%).
• We also provide visa support if needed, and all of the assistance that we can to help you find your first, exciting job as an ESL teacher.
• Our school is just a short train ride from the center of Prague - widely regarded as one of the most historically significant, stunningly beautiful, and culturally rich cities in Central Europe.
• The course meets or exceeds all international standards, comprising 130 hours of classroom study with a minimum of 6 hours of observed teaching practice with real English language students at a range of ability levels.
Student Testimonial: "I would absolutely recommend this course. My favourite part of the course was the teaching practices. It was a really good experience, I learned a lot, and it was a lot of fun!" - Annie, USA
Internationally-Recognised TEFL / TESOL Certification Course:
- For Czech and international students
• 4 week, 130 hour TEFL courses year-round
• Minimum 6 hours of real-life teaching practice
• Externally moderated and internationally recognised
• Highly-experienced trainers
• Comprehensive job guidance (local and international placement opportunities)
• Very high pass rate
• Accommodation during the course
The course content has been developed and refined over many years with input from experienced teachers and experts from around the globe.
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide a four-week, onsite TESOL certification program.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris. You can also choose to earn your TESOL certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• With a highly educated, and experienced training staff, ITTI has an exceptional employment record of its graduates. Our teachers are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• Our program takes place in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris) in close proximity to the Port Royal & Luxembourg Metro stations. We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect. ITTI’s course is accredited internationally and is respected by schools worldwide."
The Berlin School of English provides intensive English teacher training courses leading to the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). The course involves 120 hours working with tutors and colleagues as well as the same amount of time spent on self-directed study and preparation outside class time. This can be completed intensively (usually over four weeks) or part-tme (often over three months).
The Cambridge ESOL CELTA could be your first step towards joining these learners in their classroom, anywhere around the world. The Cambridge ESOL CELTA is an initial qualification aimed at preparing you to teach English as a Second or Foreign Language to adult language learners in a wide range of contexts.
In addition, the school provides courses in general and business English and German as a foreign language. Accommodation available.
120-hour Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Course:
- Intensive 4-week full-time courses offered throughout the year.
- We also provide part-time, 3-month CELTA study options
- In order to be awarded the Cambridge ESOL CELTA qualification after completing a course with us, you need to have shown consistent and satisfactory ability in all of the assessment areas laid down by Cambridge ESOL