International Training Institute (ITI) in Istanbul, Turkey specialises in English teacher training and development. We've successfully trained thousands of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers since we began conducting courses in 1987.
We are an internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL teacher training centre and the only Cambridge Assessment (previously UCLES) approved centre for both the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses in Turkey. We also offer a Master´s degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) in partnership with Aston University (UK).
We offer the following Cambridge ESOL Courses:
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Modular DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- ICELT (In-service Certificate in English Language Teaching)
- TKT/KAL (Teaching Knowledge Test:)
We also offer a Masters´ Degree in TESOL in conjunction with Aston University (UK).
• Earn your TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy in Istanbul, Turkey - a university city boasting some of the most reputable educational institutions.
• We offer a 4-week TEFL / TESOL certification program in Istanbul that is accredited by the College of Teachers. We also offer a professional-level, 170-hour online TEFL certification program.
• We offer our full-time, on-campus TEFL / TESOL course in over 25 countries worldwide and have partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes.
"I truly had a blast during the 4-week course! There was a good mix of class instruction, preparing for lessons, actual teaching, and discussion! I met wonderful people from all over. Although the course was intense, the laid-back atmosphere provided a relaxed, enjoyable environment in which to learn." - Brian
Earn an internationally-recognised TEFL certificate in Istanbul and be qualified to teach English to adults in Turkey and worldwide!
Through our partner training centre in Istanbul, StudyCELTA provides Cambridge University teacher training including CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses and Delta Course Modules courses.
Available all year round, our CELTA courses can be taken full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (11/12 weeks). Our Delta and Young Learners courses are available throughout the year.
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from working as language teachers to management roles in language schools in Australasia and Europe.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Turkey and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training centre for trainees from outside Istanbul.
• Founded in 2009, Westminster College London is an ITEFLAC-accredited English teacher training school that provides a wide range of accredited Certificate, Diploma and Degree programs in TESOL all the way up to PhD level. We also offer short courses.
• Our in-depth English teacher training courses combine online / distance learning with on-site, practical teaching components in real-life English classrooms.
• We also offer combined and in-class courses in Istanbul Turkey, Tabriz Iran, and Nanjing China.
• We aim to become a teacher training leader in the world by offering ESL/EFL professional teacher training courses , and exceptional online and classroom based TESOL training, and to provide people with the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and others, both locally and globally .
• We believe in the value of sharing and providing quality learning experiences, not just in the services we provide but also in the way we support our people.
• Experience is everything and we’re fortunate to have a great deal of it in our people. We do not want to be just the best of the best.
• Through superior provision, service, original thinking and enhanced student experience we do not want to be the best but rather the only ones who do what we do.