TEFL / TESOL in Turkey: CELTA in Istanbul, ESL teacher training. TEFL certification programs for teaching English abroad to adults, children, DELTA qualification for professional English teachers. Find ESL jobs in Europe, Asia.
StudyCELTA: Are you searching for a quality TEFL course in Istanbul? StudyCELTA provides Cambridge University teacher training through our partner training centre in Istanbul, including CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses and a Delta (Diploma in English Teaching to Adults) course.
The training institute in Istanbul is an internationally recognised Cambridge English teacher training centre. They have successfully trained thousands of EFL teachers since first running courses in Istanbul in 1987.
With a population of over 14 million, Istanbul is the capital city of Turkey and the third-largest city in the world by population. Full of history and culture, it is a transcontinental city - its commercial and historical centre lies in Europe, while a third of its population lives in Asia.
Training Centre Facilities:
- Area where trainees can work on their assignments and lesson planning
- Computers, printers, photocopying
- Technology for interactive classrooms
- A well stocked CELTA library with all the necessary language and methodology titles you will need for your background reading during the course with a range of recently published course books used in the classroom, grammar books, and other supplementary materials for vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, listening, writing, speaking, etc.
• EBC Crete offers an internationally recognised and accredited, one month TEFL / TESOL training programme in Chania, Greece that will provide you with all of the skills you need to get an entry level job teaching English as a foreign language.
• This intensive, TEFL certificate course is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 5, and comprises at least 100 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
• Over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• Crete, situated in the Mediterranean Sea, is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands with over 600,000 inhabitants. Chania is a beautiful coastal town on Crete, and its clean beaches have a tradition for winning the "blue flags" of Europe and are accessible year-round.
• EBC also offers accredited TEFL courses in Madrid, Spain, Buenos Aires (Argentina) & Boracay (Philippines).
Student Review: "EBC is a wonderful academy. I attended an intensive course to gain my TEFL/TESOL qualification. The teaching was in-depth, covering skills, general and business English, as well as how to teach children & adults. All of this was imparted by our professional guide. Thank you to all the staff who went out of their way to be encouraging and helpful. It has been a memorable experience!"
Located in the heart of Athens, Greece, one of Europe's most stunning and historic cities, International TEFL & TESOL Training (ITTT) provides a 4-week TEFL Certificate course for English-speaking students from around the world. Our comprehensive and intense English teacher training course is internationally-recognized, and features over 120 hours of classroom study and 9+ hours of teaching practice.
Our TEFL courses have a very practical emphasis and deal primarily with the real skills and knowledge needed by teachers in the classroom.
Taking a course with ITTT provides the best possible TEFL training and access to our full range of support services. Due to the external validation and moderation of all courses, you can be assured of the highest standards and quality wherever and whenever you take our course.
International Training Institute (ITI) in Istanbul, Turkey specialises in English teacher training and development. We've successfully trained thousands of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers since we began conducting courses in 1987.
We are an internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL teacher training centre and the only Cambridge Assessment (previously UCLES) approved centre for both the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses in Turkey. We also offer a Master´s degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) in partnership with Aston University (UK).
We offer the following Cambridge ESOL Courses:
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Modular DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- ICELT (In-service Certificate in English Language Teaching)
- TKT/KAL (Teaching Knowledge Test:)
We also offer a Masters´ Degree in TESOL in conjunction with Aston University (UK).
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Azerbaijan and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
TEFL International in Santorini, Greece is an English Teacher Training school that offers the internationally recognized Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course that includes 120 hours of tuition and a guaranteed job placement. Study one of the world's most popular TEFL courses in one of the world's most popular destinations.
The course is essentially practical in nature, with just enough theory to provide sound principles on which to base your practice. In the morning, there are input sessions on the skills and methods of teaching and on language awareness. The afternoon consists of guided lesson preparation, teaching practice observed by a trainer, and feedback on your teaching.