TEFL / TESOL in Turkey: CELTA course in Istanbul, ESL teacher training for teaching English abroad to adults & children. TEFL certification programs, DELTA qualification for professional English teachers. Find ESL jobs in Asia, Europe.
StudyCELTA: CELTA & Delta Courses Istanbul: Earn an internationally-recognised TEFL certificate in Istanbul and be qualified to teach English to adults in Turkey and worldwide! Through our partner training centre in Istanbul, StudyCELTA provides University of Cambridge teacher training including CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses and Delta course modules. Available all year round, our CELTA courses can be taken full-time (4 weeks) or part-time (11/12 weeks). Our Delta and Young Learners courses are available once a year.
The Cambridge CELTA course (formerly known as the RSA/Cambridge CTEFLA) leads to an internationally recognised qualification and is intended for people without previous teaching experience who wish to enter the profession of English language teaching to adults.
It is also appropriate for those with some EFL experience, but no formal qualification or training, as well as for teachers from other fields who are interested in developing a career in English language teaching.
The course is designed to enable you to identify and develop: - An initial understanding of the contexts within which adults learn English, their motivations and the roles of the teacher and the learner - An awareness of language and a knowledge of the description of English and apply these in professional practice - Basic skills for teaching adults in the language classroom - Familiarity with the principles and practice of effective teaching to adult learners of English - Familiarity with appropriate resources and materials for use with adult learners of English for teaching, testing and referencing - Opportunities for their own future development in the field
Teaching Practice: Input sessions are preceded by daily teaching practice where groups of up to six trainees work with small classes of students and gain experience of teaching at different levels. After each teaching practice session there is a feedback in the group about the day's lesson. The observation of practising teachers is an intrinsic part of the course.
- Delta Course Modules Designed for experienced English language teachers, this is an internationally-recognised qualification for those who wish to open up career avenues to more senior ELT posts for which the Delta is invariably required. There is a great emphasis placed on the integration of practical classroom approaches with a thorough understanding of learning theories and language systems. It provides unique opportunities for practical and effective classroom training, combined with professional education in the underlying principles and theories of language and language learning.
- Young Learners Course: The YL course is for those who have little or no previous experience of teaching young learners and have previously been awarded the CELTA. The course is designed to enable CELTA holders to build on and transfer the skills and knowledge from their CELTA course to the area of teaching young learners.
Course programmes for the YL course focus on teaching young learners either from 5–10, 8–13 or 11–16.
• Founded in 2009, Westminster College London is a Focus Awards (Ofqual Recognised Awarding Body) English teacher training school that provides a wide range of accredited Certificate, Diploma courses.
• Our in-depth English teacher training courses combine online / distance learning with on-site, practical teaching components in real-life English classrooms.
• We also offer combined and in-class courses in Turkey, Iran,China, Cambodia, Philippines, and India.
• We aim to become a teacher training leader in the world by offering ESL/EFL professional teacher training courses , and exceptional online and classroom based TESOL training, and to provide people with the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and others, both locally and globally.
• We believe in the value of sharing and providing quality learning experiences, not just in the services we provide but also in the way we support our people.
• Experience is everything and we’re fortunate to have a great deal of it in our people. We do not want to be just the best of the best.
• Through superior provision, service, original thinking and enhanced student experience we do not want to be the best but rather the only ones who do what we do.
English Teacher Training Programmes:
• Certificate in TESOL (150 hours)
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Certificate in TEFL
• Diploma in TESOL
TESOL / TEFL Short Courses:
• Certificate in TEYL (Young Learners)
• Certificate in Teacher Training
• Certificate in Teaching IELTS
• Certificate in Teaching Business English
Business Administration Courses:
• Ofqual Regulated Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
• Ofqual Regulated Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Tourism Management
TEFL Corinth is based in Corinth, Greece, 50 miles west of Athens. Our TEFL course is one of the most thorough and up-to-date in the world today. Including 120 hours of expert tuition and 10 hours of teaching practice, the TEFL course exceeds international standards for TEFL certification.
Through our Job Guidance and Placement Program we aim to place all of our graduates in full-time EFL employment on successful completion of the course. TEFL Corinth is operated by Anglo-Hellenic Teacher Recruitment, the main source of TEFL jobs in Greece, so we are in a unique position to help you find the job you want in Greece. Through our international network of schools and contacts, we can also help you find a job anywhere else in the world.
CELT Athens is an English teacher training centre in the heart of Athens, Greece's historic capital city. We offer a range of English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher training courses including the Cambridge-accredited CELTA and DELTA courses. The CELTA Certificate course is available in-class, while the DELTA Diploma program is available both face-to-face, and online. We also provide our own comprehensive Certificate in TEFL as well as a number of shorter 'Top-up' teaching courses.
Cambridge CELTA and DELTA courses lead to a professional teaching qualification, and are the most sought-after and well-respected international teaching qualifications.
Our tutors are experienced and highly qualified tutors, including well known ELT authors and specialists and they are there to ensure that your first contact with Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is thorough, professional and that your path to a TEFL career development is clear and well supported by their expertise.
CELT Athens is a small and friendly centre - fully dedicated to teacher training and development - where you will never be lost in a vast crowd of trainees but will always receive a lot of personal support and attention.
International Training Institute (ITI) in Istanbul, Turkey specialises in English teacher training and development. We've successfully trained thousands of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers since we began conducting courses in 1987.
We are an internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL teacher training centre and the only Cambridge Assessment (previously UCLES) approved centre for both the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses in Turkey. We also offer a Master´s degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) in partnership with Aston University (UK).
We offer the following Cambridge ESOL Courses:
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Modular DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- ICELT (In-service Certificate in English Language Teaching)
- TKT/KAL (Teaching Knowledge Test:)
We also offer a Masters´ Degree in TESOL in conjunction with Aston University (UK).
Via Lingua Crete is located on the beautiful Mediterranean island of Crete, Greece's largest island. We offer a TEFL certificate course which is practical in nature, assessed regularly, and fully complies with all international standards for the regulation of the global TEFL industry.
Our TEFL course involves 120 hours of tuition and includes 10 hours of "classroom" teaching. Trainees teach English to local adult residents (mostly Greek origin) using the skills learnt on the course as early as Day 3.
In the morning, we start at 10:00am or thereabouts (Greek time). The morning's input sessions on skills and methods of teaching are taught by the school's director, Maria Andreadaki. The afternoon consists of teaching practice (in small groups), lesson observation and lesson preparation. The day ends with "classroom" teaching to one of the 4 different levels (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced) of English to local adult residents. This teaching practice is observed by our qualified trainers and feedback is done immediately upon completion of the lesson.
The course's length is 4 weeks and we run about 10 courses each year.
Our TEFL certificate course is essentially divided into six areas:
- Classroom Management
- Teaching Skills
- Language Awareness
- Unknown Language (candidates are taught an unknown foreign language, usually Greek)
- "Classroom" Teaching to local residents
Would you like to start a new career as an English teacher in the Middle East or worldwide? Conveniently situated in Amman, Jordan, The British Council offers the University of Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) to adult students from around the world. This is a 4-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course leading to an initial English language teacher qualification. It is designed for students (age 20+) with little or no previous teaching experience, and is also suitable for those who have some teaching experience but have never received formal training.
This course aims to teach you the principles of effective teaching and to provide a range of practical skills for teaching English. You will also complete six hours of observed teaching practice. On successful completion of the course, you can begin working in a variety of ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) teaching contexts.