GreenTEFL, Chiang Mai: Do you want to start an exciting new career as an English language teacher? If you are searching for a quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course in Thailand, the 4-week TEFL certificate course offered by Green TEFL in Chiang Mai is the solution for you! We are Chiang Mai's leading provider of TEFL certification, and operate through The NAVA school of English, Chiang Mai's largest employer of English teachers contracting to over 20 teachers in and around Chiang Mai. At GeenTEFL we supply all our students with a 1 year education visa so they can enjoy a hassle free stay in Thailand and find work at their own pace.
Email:Contact us below
Internationally-recognised 4-week - 120 hour TEFL course:
We offer a fully credited and recognised 120 hour TEFL course that focuses on creating exceptional and prepared teachers. Throughout the course students will be able to observe experienced teachers working through NAVA and will be given the ample opportunities to create and run their own classes in real Thai schools. We also provide our students with free transportation to and from the school every day. We are positive that after the course you will be an exceptionally prepared, able, experienced and sort after graduate. So much so that we provide you life-time job assistance. And NAVA is always seeking graduates from the GreenTEFL program.
- 1 year education visa
- Highly qualified and experienced trainers
- Peer teacher observation
- Extensive practical experience in Thai schools
- Life-time job assistance
- Free transport to and from the school
Established in 2003, Language Institute Chiang Mai University (LICMU) offers a TEFL certificate program as well as a wide range of language training programs. Located in Chiang Mai, which is 700 kms north of the Thai capital Bangkok, LICMU is part of one of Thailand's top 3 universities and has grown to be one of the largest and most successful language institutions in Northern Thailand.
We offer a 120-hour TEFL / TESOL certification course that provides instruction and coaching in the theory and practice of teaching English as a foreign language to adults, commonly known as TEFL. It is an intensive course, requiring not only the six and a half hours a day of class time, but also several hours a day of reading, studying, lesson planning and preparing for lessons. The course also includes a practicum (teacher training practice).
- Chiang Mai University TEFL Certificate Program (120 hours)
- Communicative Thai Language Courses
- Thai Language and Culture Program
- Cultural Internship Programs
- Thailand Educational Tours
- Enrichment Camps
Language Training Programs:
- European Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Asian Languages: Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Graduate Training Program:
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS exam preparation
- Academic Reading and Writing Programs
- Oral Presentation Courses
TEFL World at the British School of Samui of Koh Samui, the third largest island in Thailand provides a 4 week accredited certificate course in TEACHING ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TEFL). We are your passport to travel and work anywhere in the world! TEFLworld is fully certified and has authorization to issue certificates from the Ministry of Education. TEFLworld is the only TEFL course provider on Koh Samui to be able to offer this.
All courses are held in accordance with recognised international standards . This ensures that everyone enrolled on our courses receives the best of instruction. Our courses are 4 weeks in duration. This gives you plenty of free time during the weekend to explore the delights of Samui island.
4 week fully accredited TEFL Course covering subjects such as TEFL Lesson Planning and preparation; Current Teaching Methodologies; Materials writing; An overview of Asian students' attitudes to EFL and Asian culture; How students learn language; Roles of the teacher, learner and materials; Teaching in Asia and a foreign language learning experience and others.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Thailand, Asia, the UK, the USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
• International TEFL Academy offers an internationally recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Pattaya, Thailand. The first two weeks of the course are held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and the third and fourth weeks are held in Pattaya.
• Located two hours south of Bangkok, on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, Pattaya is Thailand's premier beach resort.
• International TEFL Academy offers our four-week TEFL certification program in over 25 countries around the world.
• We also offer partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes. In addition to our full-time, campus-based TEFL programs, we also offer a professional-level, highly interactive 170 hour online TEFL course.
• International TEFL Academy's global training locations include: New York, Chicago & Boston, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Limassol, Cyprus; Budapest, Hungary; Crete, Greece; Florence & Sardinia, Italy; Ciudad Guzman Mexico; Arequipa, Peru; St. Petersburg, Russia; Barcelona & Madrid, Spain; Istanbul, Turkey; and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Thailand's best value course held in beautiful Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand. Join our 4-week 125-hour course to train as an English teacher and start a new career that can take you around the world. TEFLPlus is unlike any other course offered in Thailand. We limit our classes to a maximum of six trainees, ensuring adequate time can be spent with each trainee throughout the course. Why be one in twenty or more? The most important part of any real TEFL course is the teaching practice. You really want to learn how to teach? Then you have to do it! We give you that chance.
Located close to downtown Bangkok, Chichester College Thailand provides a range of in-class and distance learning TESOL English teacher training Certificate & Diploma courses. Our on-site programs in Bangkok can be taken as full-time or part-time courses, while our Online Diploma combines 1 week of in-class tuition with 6 months of distance learning.
As a teacher with this qualification, you will know how to choose the right material for your lessons and teach English to all learners of English, both adults and children. A good English teacher understands how to make English accessible through fun, focused and relevant classes.