Teaching English in Chiang Mai, Thailand: TEFL in Asia, ESL teacher training for teaching English abroad as a foreign language. TESOL certification program, teach English overseas in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines.....
GreenTEFL, Chiang Mai: Based in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Green TEFL offer a 4-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certificare course to students from around the world. The Green TEFL course is operated under the NAVA School of English which was founded in Thailand in 1995 and in Chiang Mai in 1999. NAVA employs 20 full-time native English speakers teaching over 12,000 students each week. In addition to teaching at its own schools, NAVA works with kindergartens, primary, and high schools in the greater Chiang Mai area.
4-Week TEFL Certificate Course: The length of the course is 120 contact hours with 6 hours per day over 20 working days.
- Language Analysis and Awareness: The 'nuts and bolts' needed to teach English, including grammar and the difficulties that non-native speakers face in learning the language.
- Teaching Strategies: There are many approaches to an English lesson and we offer numerous strategies to teach any given topic. Knowledge of our teaching strategies simplifies the planning of any English language lesson. - Techniques for Teaching Vocabulary: Vocabulary is an essential component in teaching English and in this aspect of the course we demonstrate engaging and useful methods.
- Curriculum Mapping: The ability to navigate and even formulate an English curriculum is a skill that employers appreciate greatly. With this knowledge, our trainees can be much more self-sustaining in their future teaching positions. - Classroom Management: The essential strategies for conducting any class in any language. - Resources and Materials: No matter what job you find yourself in, teacing English requires engagement through materials development and instructive resources. We provide the skills you need to select, develop, and deploy these components of your lesson.
Get certified as an ESL teacher in Thailand and earn a TEFL certificate that is recognized around the world! Vision Academy is the home of VisionsTEFL. We offer a 3-week (120 hours) TEFL certificate course in Chiang Mai (approximately 700 km north of Bangkok) in northern Thailand and in Hat Yai (approximately 749 km south of Bangkok) in southern Thailand.
Working together with LTTC (London Teacher Training College) we offer teacher training courses for anyone who wants to become a teacher in Thailand or anywhere in the world. Our TEFL certificate course is ideal for those who wish to gain a professional qualification in teaching English and provides all the skills needed when teaching ESL students. Our course runs every month and we offer free accommodation during the training period.
The program includes a Thai Cultural Course and Thai Language Course to help you to adapt to the Thai way of life. An exciting ESL teaching job for 4-11 months in a Thai school after you finish the course is also included in the package. We have a 100% success rate in placing of our graduates.
In addition to our TEFL certificate course, we offer TEFL for Young Learners and an online TEFL course.
English TEFL provides TEFL courses on the beautiful island of Phuket, Thailand. TEFL training is done on location with teaching practice in a local Thai school with authentic Thai students. We offer Thai immersion with the course giving you the opportunity to appreciate Thailand and its culture.
In just 3 weeks, you will graduate with an internationally recognized TEFL certificate. You will graduate with an TEFL certificate, allowing you to travel and teach in many countries across the globe. Our certificate gives you the tools to teach English to students who are desperate to learn. After the course you are able work in Thailand and make a positive difference to the lives of the people in Thailand!
Centrally located in the heart of downtown Bangkok, Thailand, The TEFL Institute offers a 120-hour, 5-week TEFL Certificate course accepted by the Thai Ministry of Education, recognized worldwide, and US graduate level accredited. We are committed to providing you with an excellent TEFL teacher training program, empowering you to be a competent and enthusiastic teacher in the international teaching environment of your choice.
Eligible graduates can apply for a Thai teacher's license or can work anywhere in the world with the additional US university graduate level accreditation.
Our course includes a minimum of observed eight hours practice teaching in three different teaching environments: One on one, small group, and Thai government school classroom teaching. We have a maximum enrollment number of six students in each TEFL course. This makes for a beneficial, individualized and intensive experiential learning environment for all TEFL course participants.
• International TEFL Academy offers an internationally recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Pattaya, Thailand. The first two weeks of the course are held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and the third and fourth weeks are held in Pattaya.
• Located two hours south of Bangkok, on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, Pattaya is Thailand's premier beach resort.
• International TEFL Academy offers our four-week TEFL certification program in over 25 countries around the world.
• We also offer partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes. In addition to our full-time, campus-based TEFL programs, we also offer a professional-level, highly interactive 170 hour online TEFL course.
• International TEFL Academy's global training locations include: New York, Chicago & Boston, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Limassol, Cyprus; Budapest, Hungary; Crete, Greece; Florence & Sardinia, Italy; Ciudad Guzman Mexico; Arequipa, Peru; St. Petersburg, Russia; Barcelona & Madrid, Spain; Istanbul, Turkey; and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The 4 - week TEFL course in Phuket, Thailand provides participants with an Internationally recognized certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom.
The course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors). Teachers are assessed on their understanding and practical application of the course content through teaching practice and the compilation of a teaching journal. These two are assessed separately but the final grade awarded amalgamates both sets of grades with a slight weighting towards teaching practice.
Job guidance and support is provided throughout your teaching career. Access to online downloadable materials and lesson plans. Online chat and teaching guidance. Complete your certification on the beautiful tropical island of Phuket.
ITTT is now offering free additional courses. Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
- Online TEFL certification programs
After the full success of our English Program for Schools in Thailand (which we are working with around 80 schools and 250 teachers for the new term), AYC has decided to form its own TESOL School in Bangkok to serve its current and incoming teachers. For successful applicants, we can offer job assistance in our schools. We kept the course fees affordable to provide good education for a reasonable price and to gain prepared and qualified teachers to Thailand as we can maintain the quality for a better price due to our intensive network of schools and good connections all over the world.
AYC ACA TESOL offers 120 hours in a full time classroom program. In addition, this TESOL Course is recognized in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and many other countries in Asia as a teaching certificate all around the world.
AYC ACA TESOL Course is formed by the partnership between AYC Intercultural Programs Thailand and American Cultural Association.
Our course is full accredited by ASCENTIS.
- 120 hours of teaching theory
- Classroom experience.(when available)
- Course Material
- Thai Cultural Course Certificate Program during the course. The Thai Cultural Certificate is a must for all teachers in Thailand who are seeking a good job with good payment and it is mandatory for the teachers who want to teach here for more than one year.
- Orientation and a tour of Bangkok.
- Airport pick up