Teaching English in Chiang Mai, Thailand: TEFL in Asia, ESL teacher training for teaching English abroad as a foreign language. TESOL certification program, teach English overseas in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines.....
GreenTEFL, Chiang Mai: Based in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Green TEFL offer a 4-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certificare course to students from around the world. The Green TEFL course is operated under the NAVA School of English which was founded in Thailand in 1995 and in Chiang Mai in 1999. NAVA employs 20 full-time native English speakers teaching over 12,000 students each week. In addition to teaching at its own schools, NAVA works with kindergartens, primary, and high schools in the greater Chiang Mai area.
4-Week TEFL Certificate Course: The length of the course is 120 contact hours with 6 hours per day over 20 working days.
- Language Analysis and Awareness: The 'nuts and bolts' needed to teach English, including grammar and the difficulties that non-native speakers face in learning the language.
- Teaching Strategies: There are many approaches to an English lesson and we offer numerous strategies to teach any given topic. Knowledge of our teaching strategies simplifies the planning of any English language lesson. - Techniques for Teaching Vocabulary: Vocabulary is an essential component in teaching English and in this aspect of the course we demonstrate engaging and useful methods.
- Curriculum Mapping: The ability to navigate and even formulate an English curriculum is a skill that employers appreciate greatly. With this knowledge, our trainees can be much more self-sustaining in their future teaching positions. - Classroom Management: The essential strategies for conducting any class in any language. - Resources and Materials: No matter what job you find yourself in, teacing English requires engagement through materials development and instructive resources. We provide the skills you need to select, develop, and deploy these components of your lesson.
The 4 - week TEFL course in Phuket, Thailand provides participants with an Internationally recognized certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom.
The course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors). Teachers are assessed on their understanding and practical application of the course content through teaching practice and the compilation of a teaching journal. These two are assessed separately but the final grade awarded amalgamates both sets of grades with a slight weighting towards teaching practice.
Job guidance and support is provided throughout your teaching career. Access to online downloadable materials and lesson plans. Online chat and teaching guidance. Complete your certification on the beautiful tropical island of Phuket.
ITTT is now offering free additional courses. Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
- Online TEFL certification programs
With school locations throughout Thailand (in Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, and Chang Mai), American TESOL Institute is a world leader in TESOL English teacher training. The 3-week, 120-hour TESOL Certificate provided by American TESOL Institute is globally acclaimed and accepted across a whole range of institutions and organizations.
Our TEFL learning programs are founded on thorough research, sound knowledge base coupled with piercing focus and applicability in the field of ESL teaching.
In Thailand, the American TESOL Institute exposes you to 4 months of real time teaching and a chance to immerse yourself in the exotic and exciting platter that Thailand offers through its language, its enticing range of food, motley mix of culture and history spread across the three breathtakingly beautiful yet surprisingly assorted regions of Thailand – Chiang Mai, Phuket and Pattaya.
English TEFL provides TEFL courses on the beautiful island of Phuket, Thailand. TEFL training is done on location with teaching practice in a local Thai school with authentic Thai students. We offer Thai immersion with the course giving you the opportunity to appreciate Thailand and its culture.
In just 3 weeks, you will graduate with an internationally recognized TEFL certificate. You will graduate with an TEFL certificate, allowing you to travel and teach in many countries across the globe. Our certificate gives you the tools to teach English to students who are desperate to learn. After the course you are able work in Thailand and make a positive difference to the lives of the people in Thailand!
Get certified as an ESL teacher in Thailand and earn a TEFL certificate that is recognized around the world! Vision Academy is the home of VisionsTEFL. We offer a 3-week (120 hours) TEFL certificate course in Chiang Mai (approximately 700 km north of Bangkok) in northern Thailand and in Hat Yai (approximately 749 km south of Bangkok) in southern Thailand.
Working together with LTTC (London Teacher Training College) we offer teacher training courses for anyone who wants to become a teacher in Thailand or anywhere in the world. Our TEFL certificate course is ideal for those who wish to gain a professional qualification in teaching English and provides all the skills needed when teaching ESL students. Our course runs every month and we offer free accommodation during the training period.
The program includes a Thai Cultural Course and Thai Language Course to help you to adapt to the Thai way of life. An exciting ESL teaching job for 4-11 months in a Thai school after you finish the course is also included in the package. We have a 100% success rate in placing of our graduates.
In addition to our TEFL certificate course, we offer TEFL for Young Learners and an online TEFL course.
International House Bangkok is an approved centre for the prestigious Cambridge teacher training CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults), and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) qualifications, the original "TEFL" English teacher courses.
International House Bangkok presently offers the course in three Thai locations - each with its own particular character; Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket, Thailand. So whether it's the city, the countryside or the beach that attracts you, we have just the location.
IH's founding philosophy and commitment to raising the standards of language teaching worldwide means that our trainees receive not only the most widely recognised TEFL qualifications there are at Certificate (CELTA) and Diploma (DELTA) levels, but also the benefits of training with the world's most recognised ELT training provider.
IH's founding philosophy and commitment to raising the standards of language teaching worldwide is the reason why our trainees receive not only the most widely recognized TEFL qualification there is, but also the benefits of training with the world's most recognized ELT training provider.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Thailand, Asia, the UK, the USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)