Teaching English in Chiang Mai, Thailand: TEFL in Asia, ESL teacher training for teaching English abroad as a foreign language. TESOL certification program, teach English overseas in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines.....
GreenTEFL, Chiang Mai: Based in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Green TEFL offer a 4-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certificare course to students from around the world. The Green TEFL course is operated under the NAVA School of English which was founded in Thailand in 1995 and in Chiang Mai in 1999. NAVA employs 20 full-time native English speakers teaching over 12,000 students each week. In addition to teaching at its own schools, NAVA works with kindergartens, primary, and high schools in the greater Chiang Mai area.
4-Week TEFL Certificate Course: The length of the course is 120 contact hours with 6 hours per day over 20 working days.
- Language Analysis and Awareness: The 'nuts and bolts' needed to teach English, including grammar and the difficulties that non-native speakers face in learning the language.
- Teaching Strategies: There are many approaches to an English lesson and we offer numerous strategies to teach any given topic. Knowledge of our teaching strategies simplifies the planning of any English language lesson. - Techniques for Teaching Vocabulary: Vocabulary is an essential component in teaching English and in this aspect of the course we demonstrate engaging and useful methods.
- Curriculum Mapping: The ability to navigate and even formulate an English curriculum is a skill that employers appreciate greatly. With this knowledge, our trainees can be much more self-sustaining in their future teaching positions. - Classroom Management: The essential strategies for conducting any class in any language. - Resources and Materials: No matter what job you find yourself in, teacing English requires engagement through materials development and instructive resources. We provide the skills you need to select, develop, and deploy these components of your lesson.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Thailand, Asia, the UK, the USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
• International TEFL Academy offers an internationally recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Pattaya, Thailand. The first two weeks of the course are held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and the third and fourth weeks are held in Pattaya.
• Located two hours south of Bangkok, on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, Pattaya is Thailand's premier beach resort.
• International TEFL Academy offers our four-week TEFL certification program in over 25 countries around the world.
• We also offer partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes. In addition to our full-time, campus-based TEFL programs, we also offer a professional-level, highly interactive 170 hour online TEFL course.
• International TEFL Academy's global training locations include: New York, Chicago & Boston, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Limassol, Cyprus; Budapest, Hungary; Crete, Greece; Florence & Sardinia, Italy; Ciudad Guzman Mexico; Arequipa, Peru; St. Petersburg, Russia; Barcelona & Madrid, Spain; Istanbul, Turkey; and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Based in Hong Kong, the Asian TEFL Institute is a TEFL/TESOL course accrediting body that partners with quality schools in Thailand to provide 120-hour TESOL Certificate courses. Our course is an intensive 3-week certificate TEFL course which will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to take your first steps towards a new and exciting career in EFL/ESL teaching. We ensure that all courses offered by our partners meet international standards.
We provide TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) accreditation for schools in Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket, Hua Hin, and Chiang Mai, Thailand. Experience the wonders of Asia while gaining an internationally recognised teaching qualification. Asian TEFL Institute offers our trainees the opportunities to get TEFL/TESOL-certified in some of the most exotic locations on earth.
TEFL World at the British School of Samui of Koh Samui, the third largest island in Thailand provides a 4 week accredited certificate course in TEACHING ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TEFL). We are your passport to travel and work anywhere in the world! TEFLworld is fully certified and has authorization to issue certificates from the Ministry of Education. TEFLworld is the only TEFL course provider on Koh Samui to be able to offer this.
All courses are held in accordance with recognised international standards . This ensures that everyone enrolled on our courses receives the best of instruction. Our courses are 4 weeks in duration. This gives you plenty of free time during the weekend to explore the delights of Samui island.
4 week fully accredited TEFL Course covering subjects such as TEFL Lesson Planning and preparation; Current Teaching Methodologies; Materials writing; An overview of Asian students' attitudes to EFL and Asian culture; How students learn language; Roles of the teacher, learner and materials; Teaching in Asia and a foreign language learning experience and others.
International House Bangkok is an approved centre for the prestigious Cambridge teacher training CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults), and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) qualifications, the original "TEFL" English teacher courses.
International House Bangkok presently offers the course in three Thai locations - each with its own particular character; Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket, Thailand. So whether it's the city, the countryside or the beach that attracts you, we have just the location.
IH's founding philosophy and commitment to raising the standards of language teaching worldwide means that our trainees receive not only the most widely recognised TEFL qualifications there are at Certificate (CELTA) and Diploma (DELTA) levels, but also the benefits of training with the world's most recognised ELT training provider.
IH's founding philosophy and commitment to raising the standards of language teaching worldwide is the reason why our trainees receive not only the most widely recognized TEFL qualification there is, but also the benefits of training with the world's most recognized ELT training provider.
SEE, based in Chiang Mai in the north of Thailand, has an accredited TEFL certification providing internationally recognized TEFL training with 6 hours of observed teaching practice with cultural awareness training for teachers of English.
If the words adventure, challenge, explore, seek and share, stimulate a part of your consciousness, then the SEE TEFL Certification Programme in Chiang Mai, Thailand may be the therapy you need.