Universities & Graduate Schools in USA: University Scholarships, Universities in Arizona, Graduate School Programs, University in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Graduate Degree & Undergraduate Degree Programs, AZ
1.The University of Arizona Graduate School, Tucson
Courses / Programs
Located in Tucson, AZ, The University of Arizona Graduate School offers extensive opportunities to pursue Postgraduate Certificate, Masters Degree & PhD Programs in Engineering, and other career fields. Our wide range of graduate certificate & degree programs in Engineering include Chemical, Civil, Environmental, and Aerospace Engineering options, among many others.
The University of Arizona ranks 28th in the country for the number of PhDs awarded annually in recent years. Many of our graduate programs are ranked among the top twenty-five in the country. The University of Arizona is one of the nation's top 20 public research institutions, enabling graduate students to work with leading researchers and providing an ideal environment for graduate study.
We place high priority on interdisciplinary studies, we strongly promote intellectual and cultural diversity, and we encourage international exchange. All of these add important value to graduate degrees from our institution.
The Graduate College provides central support and leadership to serve, oversee, and advance all aspects of the graduate enterprise at the University of Arizona.
Postgraduate Certificate, Masters Degree & PhD Engineering Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Eng
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mine Production and Information Technology
- Rock Mechanics
- Systems Engineering, and many more...
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
Based in Flagstaff, and with satellite campuses throughout Arizona, Northern Arizona University is a public university that offers over 140 different undergraduate degree programs that will prepare you for career disciplines such as Computer Science, Health Sciences, Nursing, Accounting, Finance, Criminal Justice, and more. In addition to our Bachelor Degree programs, we also provide Masters, Doctoral, and Certificate programs. Some of our degree offerings can also be taken online through distance learning.
Our programs link you to expert faculty who will know you by name. Undergraduates have opportunities for graduate-level research, internships, co-ops, and hands-on learning.
The Northern Arizona University mission is to provide an outstanding undergraduate education strengthened by research, graduate and professional programs, and sophisticated methods of distance delivery.
Northern Arizona University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The university values and promotes an ethnically rich and diverse university community and graduates individuals who are prepared to contribute to the social, and environmental needs of a changing world.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Modern Languages
- Chemistry and Biology
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Technical Education
- Health Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Social Work
- Information Systems
- Marketing, and many more...
Certificate, Masters, Doctoral & Online Degrees also available
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2017-01-22 were from viewers in:
You are here: School & College Search> Universities & Graduate Schools in USA> Universities in Arizona, University College Programs in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria AZ..