The University of Arizona Graduate School: The University of Arizona Graduate School, located in Tucson, in the Sonoran desert of Southern Arizona, offers extensive opportunities to pursue Graduate Degree Programs in Engineering and other career fields. The University of Arizona is one of the nation's top 20 public research institutions, enabling graduate students to work with leading researchers and providing an ideal environment for graduate study. We place high priority on interdisciplinary studies, we strongly promote intellectual and cultural diversity, and we encourage international exchange. All of these add important value to graduate degrees from our institution.
The University of Arizona is located in Tucson, a city of 750,000 inhabitants, 60 miles from the U.S. border with Mexico, a growing economic and recreational center with a multicultural population that reflects the richness of the Southwest. The city shares common borders with the Tohono O'odham and the Pasqua Yaqui Indian Nations, and is surrounded by majestic desert and rugged mountains rising to more than 9,000 feet. Southern Arizona has more than three hundred days of sunshine per year, more than any other region in the U.S.
Based in Flagstaff, and with satellite campuses throughout Arizona, Northern Arizona University is a public university that offers over 140 different undergraduate degree programs that will prepare you for career disciplines such as Computer Science, Health Sciences, Nursing, Accounting, Finance, Criminal Justice, and more. In addition to our Bachelor Degree programs, we also provide Masters, Doctoral, and Certificate programs. Some of our degree offerings can also be taken online through distance learning.
Our programs link you to expert faculty who will know you by name. Undergraduates have opportunities for graduate-level research, internships, co-ops, and hands-on learning.
The Northern Arizona University mission is to provide an outstanding undergraduate education strengthened by research, graduate and professional programs, and sophisticated methods of distance delivery.
Northern Arizona University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The university values and promotes an ethnically rich and diverse university community and graduates individuals who are prepared to contribute to the social, and environmental needs of a changing world.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Modern Languages
- Chemistry and Biology
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Technical Education
- Health Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Social Work
- Information Systems
- Marketing, and many more...
Certificate, Masters, Doctoral & Online Degrees also available
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Arizona, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Earning a Masters Degree will help to improve your employment opportunities and command a higher salary!
With several established and accredited universities and colleges throughout Arizona, there are so many excellent opportunities for both American and international students to study at masters degree level - onsite or online.
Examples of universities providing graduate programs in Arizona include:
- Arizona State University with campuses in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa..
- Grand Canyon University, Phoenix
- Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff (with satellite campuses around the state)
- Prescott College, Prescott
- Southwest University of Visual Arts, Tucson
- Taliesin, the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, Scottsdale
- Thunderbird School of Global Management, Glendale
- University of Advancing Technology, Tempe
- University of Arizona (UA), Tucson
- Western International University, Phoenix
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice." • Holly, Spray Tan Consultant
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT