Graduate schools in Connecticut: University in Bridgeport, MBA degree, masters programs in IT, computer science, engineering & technology management in New England. Doctoral programs, study in Fairfield County, south-west CT.
University of Bridgeport, Graduate Studies and Research Division: The University of Bridgeport, Graduate Studies and Research Division located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, offers several interdisciplinary graduate programs within the Colleges of Business, Engineering and Education & Human Resources. Our main campus is located in Bridgeport, CT, and we also have two additional convenient locations in Waterbury and Stamford, CT. We provide a range of Masters and Doctoral programs in engineering, business & technology fields including Technology Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Graduate Programs in Engineering, Business & Technology: - Master of Science (M.S.) in Instructional Technology
- M.S. in Technology Management
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- M.S. in Computer Engineering
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- M.S. in Computer Science
- MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
The University of Bridgeport is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. The University also is accredited by the Board of Governors of the Connecticut Department of Higher Education.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
University of Hartford, located in Hartford, Connecticut (within 2 hours of Boston & New York), is an accredited, co-educational university offering graduate and undergraduate programs to students from the U.S. and around the world. The University of Hartford offers over 80 undergraduate and graduate programs through seven schools and colleges in fields including Arts & Sciences, Business, Engineering, Technology & Architecture, Education, Nursing, and more.
Students at the University of Hartford benefit from small classes and personal attention while being offered a wide variety of majors, extensive facilities, and a broad spectrum of activities typical of large universities.
Students have the opportunity to develop essential reasoning and communication skills in our nationally recognized liberal arts curriculum, as they master professional, technical, and computer skills. Over 7,200 students are presently served by the University’s various programs and are drawn from 50 states, and 40 foreign countries.
The University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, State of Connecticut, Board of Higher Education.
At Suffolk University, in the heart of historic Boston, we offer you a world of opportunity. Our students come from across the nation, and around the world. Suffolk University is known for its attention to teaching and the personal regard between faculty and students. The University offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in more than 70 areas of study including Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Psychology, English Language, and more.
We also provide educational opportunities at satellite campuses elsewhere in Massachusetts; and undergraduate opportunities at Suffolk University Madrid in Spain; and Suffolk University Dakar, in Senegal.
At Suffolk University you will find a full range of financial aid programs to help fund your education. Funding is offered in the form of grants/scholarships, loans and employment and is available to full and part-time students.
We are accredited by the following accrediting commissions and agencies: the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), AACSB– International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and more.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), located in Worcester (1 hour from Boston), Massachusetts, is a private university offering undergraduate degree programs in academic fields including Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Social Science, Humanities & Arts, and more. Degrees awarded include Bachelor of Arts (BA), and Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees.
WPI's curriculum is innovative and practical. Traditional subjects are taught in nontraditional ways, and new programs are driven by real-world demand. No two students follow the same course - you're encouraged to explore topics that interest you the most.
Students are encouraged to pursue an academic Minor to complement their Major Area of Study. Similar to Majors, a set of minors has been developed and approved by faculty, while the opportunity to initiate other Minor Programs with approval of a sponsoring group of faculty advisors also exists.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
Would you like to advance in your career and potentially earn a higher salary? Earning a Masters Degree is an excellent way to become eligible for higher-level positions or to progress to study at doctoral level.
Completing a masters program allows you to gain specialized skills and knowledge in a subject area you are interested in.
Whether you want to succeed in the world of business, finance, engineering, creative arts or health care, having a masters degree on your resume will give you an advantage in today's competitive labor market.
With a range of established universities and graduate schools, Connecticut provides many excellent opportunities for graduate study to American students and international students.
Examples of universities providing graduate programs in Connecticut include:
- University of Connecticut, Storrs
- Yale University, New Haven
- Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven
- Albertus Magnus College, New Haven
- University of New Haven, West Haven
- St. Vincent's College, Bridgeport
- University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport
- Connecticut College, New London
- Wesleyan University, Middletown
- University of Hartford, West Hartford
- Trinity College, Hartford
- Sacred Heart University, Fairfield
- Fairfield University, Fairfield
- Western Connecticut State University, Danbury
- Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic
- Post University, Waterbury
- University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford
- Charter Oak State College, New Britain
- Mitchell College, New London...