Universities in New England: Private university in Connecticut, undergraduate degrees & graduate programs in Hartford. Bachelor's degree in business, management, accounting, engineering, computer science & graphic design. Liberal arts college in southern CT, 2 hours from Boston & New York.
University of Hartford: The University of Hartford is a fully accredited, private, co-educational institution with the main campus located on approximately 350 wooded acres in West Hartford, Connecticut. The University offers educational and career programs in 84 undergraduate majors and 34 graduate degrees at masters and doctoral levels, in Liberal Arts, Sciences, Business, Engineering, Technology, Art, Music, Education and Allied Health fields.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
Course categories include: - Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Web Development
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design
- Medical Technology
- Dance Performance
- Health Sciences
- Media Arts
- Photography, and more...
The University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC-CIHE) State of Connecticut, Board of Higher Education.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Trinity College is a private, liberal arts college in Hartford, Connecticut that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a variety of academic fields. Students at Trinity College can choose from a diverse and rigorous liberal arts curriculum that broadens the mind and deepens knowledge. Course categories include Economics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Music, and more.
Trinity College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC). Trinity’s 10:1 student/faculty ratio means access to teachers who have time to discuss your term paper in person, encourage your research project, and celebrate your success on Commencement Day
Our curricular philosophy is based on the belief that active learning - learning that becomes a truly engaging and lasting process - flourishes when students have both responsibility for shaping their academic programs, as well as close working relationships with faculty.
University of Bridgeport, Graduate Studies and Research Division
Courses / Programs
Located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, The University of Bridgeport, Graduate Studies and Research Division offers several interdisciplinary graduate programs within the Colleges of Business, Engineering and Education & Human Resources.
We provide a range of Masters and Doctoral programs in engineering, business & technology fields including Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, and more.
The Graduate Studies Division is responsible for the management and administration of graduate and professional programs, graduate concentration areas, certificates and dual graduate degree programs at the University of Bridgeport.
Our main campus is located in Bridgeport, CT, and we also have two additional convenient locations in Waterbury and Stamford.
The University of Bridgeport is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. The University also is accredited by the Board of Governors of the Connecticut Department of Higher Education.
Engineering, Technology & Business Graduate Programs
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Instructional Technology
- M.S. in Computer Science
- M.S. in Computer Engineering
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- M.S. in Technology Management
- MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
University of Hartford, located in Hartford, Connecticut (within 2 hours of Boston & New York), is an accredited, co-educational university offering graduate and undergraduate programs to students from the U.S. and around the world.
The University of Hartford offers over 80 undergraduate and graduate programs through seven schools and colleges in fields including Arts & Sciences, Business, Engineering, Technology & Architecture, Education, Nursing, and more.
Students at the University of Hartford benefit from small classes and personal attention while being offered a wide variety of majors, extensive facilities, and a broad spectrum of activities typical of large universities.
Students have the opportunity to develop essential reasoning and communication skills in our nationally recognized liberal arts curriculum, as they master professional, technical, and computer skills.
Over 7,200 students are presently served by the University’s various programs and are drawn from 50 states, and 40 foreign countries.
The University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, State of Connecticut, Board of Higher Education.
- Master of Architecture
- MFA in Illustration
- MFA in Photography
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Accounting and Taxation (MSAT)
- MA in Communication
- Master of Education
- Master of Engineering: Civil Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Environmental Engineering; Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Music
- Master of Science in Neuroscience
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- MA in Clinical Psychology...
Would you like to advance in your career and potentially earn a higher salary? Earning a Masters Degree is an excellent way to become eligible for higher-level positions or to progress to study at doctoral level.
Completing a masters program allows you to gain specialized skills and knowledge in a subject area you are interested in.
Whether you want to succeed in the world of business, finance, engineering, creative arts or health care, having a masters degree on your resume will give you an advantage in today's competitive labor market.
With a range of established universities and graduate schools, Connecticut provides many excellent opportunities for graduate study to American students and international students.
Examples of universities providing graduate programs in Connecticut include:
- University of Connecticut, Storrs
- Yale University, New Haven
- Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven
- Albertus Magnus College, New Haven
- University of New Haven, West Haven
- St. Vincent's College, Bridgeport
- University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport
- Connecticut College, New London
- Wesleyan University, Middletown
- University of Hartford, West Hartford
- Trinity College, Hartford
- Sacred Heart University, Fairfield
- Fairfield University, Fairfield
- Western Connecticut State University, Danbury
- Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic
- Post University, Waterbury
- University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford
- Charter Oak State College, New Britain
- Mitchell College, New London...
• Gain spray tan certification online in Connecticut or nationwide!
• The comprehensive online spray tan training provided by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy is carefully designed to equip you with the knowledge and practical techniques you need to succeed as a spray tanning professional.
• Based in MA, Aviva provides two comprehensive 3-hour online sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced students in Connecticut, and throughout the U.S.
• Whether you are a complete beginner, a beauty professional who wishes to add sunless tanning to the treatment menu you offer your current clients, or you want to start a dedicated sunless tanning business, our interactive short courses allow you to get certified from the comfort of your own home or workplace!
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• In addition to our online classes, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in Boston MA, NYC, Chicago IL and a host of other cities nationwide.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!"
- Jodi, Massachusetts
Wesleyan University in Middletown, in the Hartford CT-Springfield MA metro area, is a private, coeducational, non-sectarian school of liberal arts and sciences, offering undergraduate, graduate and PhD degree programs. The University emphasizes undergraduate instruction, but also supports and funds graduate research in many academic disciplines. Wesleyan, along with Amherst and Williams Colleges, is a member of the historic Little Three colleges and has long been known as one of the Little Ivies.
Wesleyan offers 47 majors in 38 different departments and programs. The point of your major at Wesleyan is to give you exposure to what scholars and researchers do in a particular academic discipline. By the time you graduate, you will understand the contemporary state of that field and the questions and challenges that confront its contemporary thinkers.
Wesleyan University is known for the excellence of its academic and co-curricular programs. About 2,900 undergraduates—and some 200 graduate students—from around the world pursue their classroom studies, research projects, and co-curricular interests in ways that are demanding and intensely rewarding.
Wesleyan was last accredited in 2002 by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.