Colleges in Northwest Illinois, USA: Liberal arts school in the midwest, bachelor of arts degree programs in business administration, accounting, computer science & economics. Undergraduate college education in IL State.
Monmouth College: Monmouth College, situated in Monmouth, Northwestern Illinois, is a four-year coeducational private liberal arts college offering the bachelor of arts degree. The College is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Monmouth integrates a four-year program of general education with in-depth study in the major and a rich array of co-curricular activities in order to foster the discovery of connections among disciplines and of larger patterns of meaning.
We provide a variety of majors in the natural sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities, as well as outstanding academic advising, small, seminar-style classes, and varied internship & study abroad opportunities.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Chicago and throughout Illinois with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either in-class at a leading Chicago hotel, or online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Illinois and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification programs have a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• If you are looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business, Aviva may have the perfect learning solution for you.
• Our spray training classes are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Illinois College is a private liberal arts college in Jacksonville, IL that offers a Bachelor Degree Program where students complete a series of general education requirements, then choose a major at the end of their sophomore year. At Illinois College, we offer more than 45 different majors, and the possibility of developing your own. We also offer 30 minors, and a Master of Arts in Education (M.A.Ed.) program, while and many students have more than one major or minor. Categories include Modern Languages, Music, Theatre, Education, Computer Science, and more.
Our 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio ensures comprehensive guidance for each student from our qualified mentors. A rich array of experiential learning opportunities including Study Abroad, student-faculty research, internships, and community service projects complement our rigorous academic programs.
Our graduates include past governors of Illinois, doctors, teachers, business persons, and people notable in their communities as caring family members. Illinois College is Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Bachelor Degree Majors include:
- Modern Languages
- Computer Science
- Economics, Finance, and Accounting
- Sociology, and more ...
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Education (M.A.Ed.)
Based in Schaumburg, Cook County IL, the International Skin Beauty Academy provides Certificate level Esthetics programs for a successful career in skin beauty industry with hands-on education in a mature, professional atmosphere. The Academy’s innovative educational approach nurtures each student into a superior skin care professional. We also provide Allied Health and Nursing Certificate programs, with courses in Medical and Nurse Assisting.
International Skin Beauty Academy is licensed by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation as an Esthetician School and Cosmetology Continuing Education Sponsor.
The founder and President of the Academy, Dr. Natalia Doran, has 20 years of experience in the medicine and skin care industries as a doctor of dermatology in Russia, and as a practicing esthetician in Europe and in the United States. Her knowledge, medical education, practical experience, and passion make her uniquely qualified to provide the highest standards of training in Esthetics.
Knox College in Galesburg IL (200 miles from Chicago), is a four-year co-educational private liberal arts college offering undergraduate degree programs at Bachelor degree level. Course categories include Business, Classics, Medicine, Nursing, Optometry, and more. The whole idea behind a Knox education is to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and capacity for independent thought and inquiry you need to thrive in any professional endeavor.
More than 60 percent enter graduate school within five years of graduation, while others enter law and medical schools. Knox numbers among its alumni a White House Chief of Staff, a foreign correspondent for CNN, New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, and the former CEO of Gillette as well as teachers, business leaders, Peace Corps volunteers, and countless other professionals.
With a campus population that includes students from 48 states and 51 countries, members of the Knox community are actively challenged to broaden their points of view. We are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in South Bend, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
With over 50 years of history in downtown Chicago, Taylor Business Institute provides a range of associate degree programs in career-specific fields.
Taylor prides itself in creating a culturally sensitive environment that embraces its students, a counseling support system that supports its students and a mentoring program that restores and motivates its students.
Taylor Business Institute is home to a diverse population of students who are seeking real world careers and the opportunity for education and social assimilation in the United States.
Our HLC-accredited college offers accelerated degree programs, hands-on practical training, personalized attention, small classes, internships, job placement services, affordable education, scholarships and grants, and a diverse learning environment.