Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
Located in Hamilton, in Madison County, NY, Colgate University is a private liberal arts university offering a range Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degree programs in academic fields such as Art History, Economics, Computer Science, Political Science, Psychology, and many more. Colgate is an inclusive institution with diverse students and faculty.
With a mission to educate leaders who will and must come from all societal groups, Colgate is committed to educate students to virtue and encourages them to respond openly and sensitively to others who are different from themselves. Within the limitations of its resources, Colgate extends opportunities to academically qualified students without regard to their ability to finance their education.
With small classes and heavy emphasis on close faculty-student interaction, we help students become thoughtful critical thinkers and perceptive leaders. We offer 52 majors and 13 additional minors to an internationally and culturally diverse student body of 2,900 students
At Colgate University, our BA Degree Programs are approved by the Dean's Advisory Council and registered officially with the New York State Education Department.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Asian Studies
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- Environmental Geology
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
New York University is the largest private university in the United States. The University, which is composed of 14 schools, colleges, and divisions, occupies five major centers in Manhattan, New York City. The average amount of students have a 3.7- 3.9 average reaching to a 4.0. We offer a wide range of programs in business, law, medicine, communications, the sciences, education, the health professions, public service, liberal arts, and more.
New York University also operates branch campus programs in Westchester County at Manhattanville College and in Rockland County at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
For more than 150 years, NYU has been home to talented scholars, artists, writers and others who have been drawn from all over the world to teach, perform, create, and study. We have expanded our focus from New York, the world's capital city, to become a truly global university, with significant New York University Centers around the world.
We have achieved an international distinction in a wide range of areas - in the liberal arts, the sciences, education, the health professions, law, medicine, business, the arts, communications, public service, and the performing arts.
Over 2500 Undergraduate, Graduate & Continuing Education Courses
Program categories include
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Health Professions (Dental, Nursing)
- Public Service
- Performing Arts
- Liberal Arts, and many more
The State University of New York (SUNY) College at Old Westbury, located centrally on Long Island, New York, is a liberal arts university college that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Education, Business & Management, Humanities, Languages, and more.
The goal at Old Westbury is to prepare students to achieve their potential and to create the career - and life - they imagine. Old Westbury offers more than 40 degree opportunities, all well-respected and many with prospects for students to engage in the real-world while they pursue their studies.
SUNY College is accreditated by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (School of Education), and the American Chemical Society (B.S. in Chemistry).