Universities in USA: Catholic university in Washington DC, bachelor degree programs in nursing, engineering, law, music, architecture, arts & sciences, master degree programs in business management, HR, evening classes, online programs for working professionals, undergraduate, graduate studies in DC
The Catholic University of America, Washington: The Catholic University of America (CUA), located in Northeast Washington, D.C., is the national university of the Roman Catholic Church offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of architecture and planning, arts and sciences, engineering, music, nursing and philosophy. The Catholic University of America was founded in 1887 by the U.S. Catholic bishops with the support of Pope Leo XIII. Established as a graduate research center, the university began offering undergraduate education in 1904 and today is home to 12 schools and 21 research facilities. Catholic University is the only American university with ecclesiastical faculties granting canonical degrees in three disciplines.
School of Architecture and Planning - Four-Year Bachelor of Science in Architecture - Dual Degree Program with Civil Engineering
School of Arts and Sciences - Anthropology - Art History - Art: Studio - Biochemistry - Biology - Business & Economics Accounting Economics Finance International Business International Economics and Finance Management Management Information Systems Marketing - Chemical Physics - Chemistry - Classical Civilization - Classics-Greek and Latin - Drama - Education Early Childhood Elementary Secondary - Education Studies (non-teaching) - English Language and Literature - Environmental Chemistry - French - German - History - Latin and Classical Humanities - Mathematics - Media Studies - Medical Technology - Medieval and Byzantine Studies - Music - Philosophy Philosophy concentration Pre-Law concentration - Physics - Politics - Psychology - Social Work - Sociology - Spanish - Spanish for International Service - Theology and Religious Studies - Undecided/Arts and Sciences
School of Engineering - Biomedical - Civil Construction Environmental Structural & Geotechnical Dual Degree with Architecture - Computer Science - Electrical Computer Engineering - Mechanical - Undecided/Engineering
Benjamin T. Rome School of Music - Composition - Music Education General-Choral Instrumental General-Choral & Instrumental Music History/Literature - Musical Theater - Performance Orchestral Instruments Organ Piano Voice
School of Nursing - Four-Year Bachelor of Science
School of Philosophy - Philosophy Program of Concentration - Pre-Law Program of Concentration
National Catholic School of Social Service - Social Work
Pre-Professional Studies - Dental - Law - Medicine - Veterinary Note: Students interested in Pre-Professional Studies must also select an official major, such as biology or politics. Metropolitan School of Professional Studies - Bachelor of Arts in Information Technology (B.A.I.T) - Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.I.S.) - Bachelor of Arts in Management (B.A.Mgt.)
Graduate Degree Programs: Graduate Degree Programs are availabe through our 12 Schools: - School of Architecture and Planning - School of Arts and Sciences - School of Canon Law - School of Engineering - Columbus School of Law - School of Library and Information Science - Benjamin T. Rome School of Music - School of Nursing - School of Philosophy - Metropolitan School of Professional Studies - National Catholic School of Social Service - School of Theology and Religious Studies
Programs for Working Professionals: Metropolitan School of Professional Studies offers adult students opportunities to complete professional development and degree programs while continuing employment. Students can attend evening and weekend classes, as well as study through online courses, while concentrating in such fields as business management, education studies, human resource management, information technology and social sciences. College Level Examination Program tests are given on campus to assist adults in obtaining credit for what they have learned outside of formal classrooms. The school also offers certificate programs and corporate training for business and professional groups as well as master's degrees in management and human resource management.
Summer Programs: Summer Programs are available for undergraduate, graduate and high school students.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught online, by distance learning, and onsite to clients in Maryland, the D.C. area, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Washington DC area, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Maryland from the comfort of your own home or workplace with online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• Based in MA, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, or throughout Maryland and nationwide.
• Earn full spray tan certification with the world's first spray tan training academy! Graduates receive a Spray Tan Certificate on successful completion of your course.
• In addition to our online courses, Aviva provides in-class spray tan training in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, NYC, Indianapolis IN, Chicago IL and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." • T’Ann
Washington Institute of Natural Medicine is an accredited natural health care center conveniently located on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, D.C, serving students in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. The Washington Institute offers a wide range of natural health care career training programs such as Reflexology, Acupressure, Reiki, Holistic Health, Holistic Nutrition, Guided Imagery, Homeopathy and more.
Classes can be taken on-location or through online / distance learning. Our director Dr. Victoria Goldsten has had over 30 years of health care experience. Our practitioners have over 100 years of combined experience. The center's staff includes Doctors of Naturopathy, Doctors of Integrative Homeopathy, certified and licensed practitioners, and natural health care interns.
The Washington Institute of Natural Medicine (WINM) is accredited through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and the American Alternative Medical Association. We also have satellite locations in Maryland: Rockville, Kensington and Gaithersburg.