Universities in USA: Catholic university in Washington DC, bachelor degree programs in nursing, engineering, law, music, architecture, arts & sciences, master degree programs in business management, HR, evening classes, online programs for working professionals, undergraduate, graduate studies in DC
The Catholic University of America, Washington: The Catholic University of America (CUA), located in Northeast Washington, D.C., is the national university of the Roman Catholic Church offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of architecture and planning, arts and sciences, engineering, music, nursing and philosophy. The Catholic University of America was founded in 1887 by the U.S. Catholic bishops with the support of Pope Leo XIII. Established as a graduate research center, the university began offering undergraduate education in 1904 and today is home to 12 schools and 21 research facilities. Catholic University is the only American university with ecclesiastical faculties granting canonical degrees in three disciplines.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Through the Metropolitan School of Professional Studies, CUA offers evening, accelerated and online courses for working professionals.
Accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools as well as many disciplinary accrediting organizations, CUA enjoys a distinguished history and has filled an important niche.
Courses / Programs:
Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs are available through our 12 schools:
- Architecture and Planning
- Arts and Sciences
- Canon Law
- Library and Information Science
- Professional Studies
- Social Service
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Evening, accelerated and online programs are available for working professionals.
- Summer Programs are available for undergraduate, graduate and high school students.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Washington Institute of Natural Medicine is an accredited natural health care center conveniently located on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, D.C, serving students in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. The Washington Institute offers a wide range of natural health care career training programs such as Reflexology, Acupressure, Reiki, Holistic Health, Holistic Nutrition, Guided Imagery, Homeopathy and more.
Classes can be taken on-location or through online / distance learning. Our director Dr. Victoria Goldsten has had over 30 years of health care experience. Our practitioners have over 100 years of combined experience. The center's staff includes Doctors of Naturopathy, Doctors of Integrative Homeopathy, certified and licensed practitioners, and natural health care interns.
The Washington Institute of Natural Medicine (WINM) is accredited through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and the American Alternative Medical Association. We also have satellite locations in Maryland: Rockville, Kensington and Gaithersburg.
Situcated in Athens, West Virginia, Concord University provides a quality, liberal arts based education, primarily at the baccalaureate level in a wide range of academic fields. Programs include Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Psychology, Sociology & Teacher Education, and more.
The mission of Concord University is to provide quality, liberal arts based education, to foster scholarly activities, and to serve the regional community. Concord University provides rigorous programs which prepare students to pursue various graduate study and career options and to assume leadership and professional roles in a multicultural society.
Programmatic accreditations are held with the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education, the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) and the Council on Social Work Education. The Teacher Education Program is approved by the West Virginia Department of Education, while Concord is a member of the National Association for Business Teacher Education.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Secondary Education
- Elementary Education
- Advertising & Graphic Design
- Athletic Training
- Broadcasting & Journalism
- Communication Arts
- Computer Information Systems
- English / Literature
- Health Care
- Music, and many more ...
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Maryland from the comfort of your own home or workplace with online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• Based in MA, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, or throughout Maryland and nationwide.
• Earn full spray tan certification with the world's first spray tan training academy! Graduates receive a Spray Tan Certificate on successful completion of your course.
• In addition to our online courses, Aviva provides in-class spray tan training in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, NYC, Indianapolis IN, Chicago IL and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." • T’Ann
Virginia International University (VIU) was established in 1998 with the goal of providing affordable, quality higher education for students preparing to meet the ever-evolving needs and opportunities of the 21st Century workforce. Located in Fairfax, Virginia, just minutes from Washington, DC, VIU is an independent academic establishment combining a liberal arts tradition with emphasis on career orientation.
We are currently offering graduate and undergraduate level programs in computer science, business, and management fields, as well as full and part-time certificates in a variety of professional and technical fields, including English as a second language (ESL). VIU's MBA program enables students to gain knowledge in the core business areas of management, finance, marketing, and decision-making.
Virginia International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), a national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Information Systems (MIS)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MCS)
- Master of Arts in TESOL
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Small Business Management Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate
- IT Specialist Certificate, and more...