Universities in South-East Asia: University in Singapore, Master degree programs, Bachelor degree courses in business, accounting, management studies, marketing, early childhood education, IT, engineering electronics, environmental science, social work, counselling, post-graduate diploma programs in Singapore
SIM University: SIM University (UniSIM), is a Ministry of Education approved University offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in range of disciplines to working professionals and adult learners in Singapore. UniSIM currently admits only part-time students as it is dedicated to providing working professionals with the opportunity to upgrade their qualifications for life-long employability, and giving adult learners the chance to acquire university degrees in areas such as business, arts and social sciences, science and technology. UniSIM has grown to be the preferred choice for adult learners. That is because we stay true to our vision of serving society through excellence in flexible learning for adults.
The National University of Singapore, located in Kent Ridge, southwest Singapore is a leading global university. The Faculty of Engineering (FOE) offers Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Technology (Honours) degree programs along with other graduate degree programmes. The University's transformative education includes a broad-based curriculum underscored by multi-disciplinary courses and cross-faculty enrichment, as well as special programmes which allow students to realise their potential. Over 30,000 students from 100 countries further enrich the community with their diverse social and cultural perspectives, making campus life vibrant and exciting.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques, as well a range of short professional certificate courses in various design software programs and specialist topics in the field of interior design.
• Our programs are taught in English to students from Singapore and around the world.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units
Are you searching for a quality business, hospitality or accounting course in Singapore? Do you want to earn an internationally-recognised qualification while studying abroad in a beautiful and vibrant city?
Uptrend College is an accredited college in Singapore with 4 modern campuses - our main school in Yishun and 3 city campuses in Jurong, Dhoby Ghaut & Tampines.
We specialise in providing accounting, hospitality and business management certificate, diploma and degree courses to local and international students.
We offer courses accredited by renowned institutions and awarding bodies such as the Heriot-Watt University, University of Derby, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the London Chamber of Commerce Industry (LCCI). Most of our courses are available with full-time and part-time study options.
The prestigious bachelor's degrees awarded by Heriot Watt University include Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA); Bachelor of Arts in Management and Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy & Finance.
Graduates of the Uptrend College advanced diploma in business management or similar qualification may be exempt from subjects in the degree courses and may even enter in the Final Year.
In addition, we provide a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality Management in partnership with the University of Derby.
Conveniently located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a wide range of short, professional development courses, including graphic design, illustration, digital imaging & photography and video production. The language of instruction for all courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The compacted curriculum, taught by professional design practitioners, allows students to graduate with an industry standard portfolio as efficiently as possible, typically within four terms.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
Student Testimonial: “Orita Sinclair prepared me for the real world of design by immersing me in all things visual. The lecturers also helped me to understand the difference between opinion and constructive criticism.”
- Shermeen T, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Full-time & Part-time Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Design Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Design Communication
- Apprenticeship Programme / Specialist Diploma in Design Communication
- Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Interaction Design
Professional Development / Short Courses include:
- Digital Imaging & Photography
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Hit Songwriting
- Video Editing..
MAHSA University is a career training institution in the heart of Kuala Lumpur that provides Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Masters, and Doctorate programmes in a range of popular fields.
Our faculties include Medicine, Dentistry, Allied Health Sciences, Nursing, Engineering, and Business & Finance.
MAHSA was established in the year 2005 with the belief that higher education in the field of healthcare is a vital cog in the development of the nation.
MAHSA University is an entity that is continually evolving; developing new programmes, creating pathways of further education and delving into research activities so as to offer prospective and current students a rich learning experience and a comprehensive education which will be valuable and rewarding.