Universities in South-East Asia: University in Singapore, Master degree programs, Bachelor degree courses in business, accounting, management studies, marketing, early childhood education, IT, engineering electronics, environmental science, social work, counselling, post-graduate diploma programs in Singapore
SIM University: SIM University (UniSIM), is a Ministry of Education approved University offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in range of disciplines to working professionals and adult learners in Singapore. UniSIM currently admits only part-time students as it is dedicated to providing working professionals with the opportunity to upgrade their qualifications for life-long employability, and giving adult learners the chance to acquire university degrees in areas such as business, arts and social sciences, science and technology. UniSIM has grown to be the preferred choice for adult learners. That is because we stay true to our vision of serving society through excellence in flexible learning for adults.
School of Arts and Social Sciences PhD Program: - PhD Chinese Language and Literature
Master Degree Program: - MA Chinese Language and Literature
Bachelor Degree Programs: - BA Chinese Language and Literature - BA English Language and Literature - BA English with Business - BA English with Psychology - BA English with Sociology - BA Malay Language and Literature - BA Psychology with Business - BA Psychology with Sociology - BA Sociology - BA Sociology with Communication - BA Sociology with Psychology - BA Tamil Language and Literature - BA Translation and Interpretation - Bachelor of Communication - BSc Psychology
Professional Certificate Program: - Certification Examination for Professional Interpreters (CEPI)
School of Business Master Degree Program: - Master of Taxation
Bachelor Degree Programs: - BA Visual Communication with Business - Bachelor of Accountancy - BSc Business - BSc Business Analytics - BSc Finance - BSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management - BSc Management and Security Studies - BSc Marketing
Diploma Programs: - Diploma in Employment Relations - Diploma in Management Studies
School of Human Development and Social Services Graduate Diploma and Master Programs: - Graduate Diploma and Master of Counselling Graduate Diploma and Master of Social Work
Bachelor Degree Programs: - Accelerated Bachelor of Social Work - Bachelor of Counselling - Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Management - Bachelor of Human Resource Management - Bachelor of Social Work
School of Science and Technology Graduate Diploma and Master Program: - Environmental Science
Executive Graduate Diploma and Executive Master Programs: - Open Source Software Management - Technology Entrepreneurship
Bachelor Degree Programs: - B Eng Aerospace Systems - B Eng Electronics - BSc Biomedical Engineering - BSc Human Factors and Systems - BSc Information and Communication Technology - BSc Information Technology and Business (ERP) - BSc Mathematics - BSc Multimedia Technology and Design Certificate Programs: - Through-Train for Polytechnic Students - UniSIM-SAP eAcademy Certification Programme
• JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited career training institution that provides Certificate and Diploma courses in the areas of Business, Management, Accounting, IT and Languages.
• Our programs are designed for students from Singapore and international students, and are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
• We have a total of 56 contract teachers who are well qualified, registered with, and approved by MOE and ITE and registered with CPE (Council for Private Education).
• Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. Our teachers are all approved by our Academic Board.
• The values of JE Educational College include Quality, Dedication/Commitment, Holistic Approach - Intellectual, Mental, Personal Growth, Excellence.
• The School is certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• The School was also awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
Student Testimonial: "I am very happy studying at JE Educational College and all of my friends are cheerful. I enjoy myself studying here. I love the teachers so much since they are very patient in teaching and have efficient knowledge to teach us.
I like the environment as it’s fresh, clean and green. The staff and friends here treated me very well just like the way I had treated them."
- Veronica, Singapore
Are you searching for a quality business, hospitality or accounting course in Singapore? Do you want to earn an internationally-recognised qualification while studying abroad in a beautiful and vibrant city?
Uptrend College is an accredited college in Singapore with 4 modern campuses - our main school in Yishun and 3 city campuses in Jurong, Dhoby Ghaut & Tampines.
We specialise in providing accounting, hospitality and business management certificate, diploma and degree courses to local and international students.
We offer courses accredited by renowned institutions and awarding bodies such as the Heriot-Watt University, University of Derby, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the London Chamber of Commerce Industry (LCCI). Most of our courses are available with full-time and part-time study options.
The prestigious bachelor's degrees awarded by Heriot Watt University include Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA); Bachelor of Arts in Management and Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy & Finance.
Graduates of the Uptrend College advanced diploma in business management or similar qualification may be exempt from subjects in the degree courses and may even enter in the Final Year.
In addition, we provide a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality Management in partnership with the University of Derby.
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques, as well a range of short professional certificate courses in various design software programs and specialist topics in the field of interior design.
• Our programs are taught in English to students from Singapore and around the world.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
Conveniently located above the Clarke Quay MRT Station in Central Singapore, Nanyang Institute of Management provides a range of quality certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses. Nanyang Institute of Management is comprised of 5 schools - School of Business, School of Tourism & Hospitality, School of Engineering, School of Early Childhood Education, and School of Language. All our lecturers have many years of industry and teaching experience.
Our mission is to deliver market-relevant programmes in a conducive and dynamic learning environment that nurtures students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers. Our average lecturer to student ratios are 1 to 30 (depending on the programmes) and a maximum of 50.
Nanyang Institute of Management is registered as a Private Education Institution by the Council for Private Education (CPE). Quality has always been our top priority. Besides the SQC-PEO award, Nanyang has also achieved the marks of organisational excellence through ISO 9001:2008 standard as well as Edutrust Provisional certification.
- Bachelor of Hospitality (Management)
- Postgraduate Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Management
- International Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Development
- Diploma in Construction Engineering
Established in 1997 in the Jurong East area of Singapore, St. Hua Private School specializes in the provision of technical education in information technology, digital graphics design, interior design, computer programming, electronics design and more.
We aim to ensure that all our students are better equipped with the necessary skill sets to meet the requirements of the society, to prepare them for the workforce and to enhance the current skill set of workers such that they can better fit their current job.
Our services and course delivery system is suitable, adequate and effective through continual improvement and we will conform to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
We help our students improve and advance by providing high quality and affordable courses, catering to their different interests and requirements.