Study Abroad Programs in Asia: International university in Thailand, MBA program in Bangkok, bachelor degree courses in business administration, engineering, law, nursing science, music, master degree, PhD doctoral programs, summer schools in Europe, USA, UK, London, Canada, Toronto...
Assumption University: Assumption University is the first international university in Thailand. It has three locations in Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi, Hua Mak and the City campus. We offer a range of Bachelor, Master and PhD degree courses and welcome both Thai and international students. For further information on our locations or the facilities available, please contact us quickly via our Contact Page.
Web Courses Bangkok is the leading training center for web design and graphic design in Bangkok, Thailand. We offer training and certification programs in web design, graphic design, e-commerce as well as bespoke one-on-one computer courses in a professional learning environment. The language of instruction is English. Located on Asoke, not far from the junction with Phetchaburi, these courses appeal to anyone looking to increase their income by learning to be a website designer, anyone wanting a new career or anyone looking to gain new exciting skills.
Our certificate courses take you from beginner to advanced and not only provide you with the tools but also the skills to become a professional. Our private training allows you to build your business website from scratch or just learn the latest software including Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. You can choose what you learn.
Our teachers are university graduates from England, Canada, Iran, Germany and Thailand who have many years experience in the design / computer industry all of whom love to pass their knowledge onto our students.
- Web Designer Beginner & Intermediate
- E-Commerce Start-up
- E-Commerce Professional
- Logo & Graphic Design
- Beginners Digital Photography
We also offer private tuition in:
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Adobe LightRoom
- Adobe After Effects & Premier
- Online Marketing
- Web Design
- Joomla Training
- Drupal Training
- MODX Training
- WordPress Training
• Situated just 1 hour north-east of Bangkok, Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university that provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• Academic programs at St Theresa International College have been designed to prepare students in pursuing careers anywhere in the world.
• It has five faculties: Business Administration, Humanities & Social Sciences, Education, Nursing Science and Public Health, offering numerous degree programs that allow students to maximize on their potential.
• Whichever program you choose, you shall be given full access to high quality learning resources that’ll help you expand on your intellectual horizon.
• Our undergraduate programs have been fine-tuned to international standards. As a student, you will be exposed to an environment where you are free to question and challenge innovative ideas together with esteemed professors, giving you the opportunity to expand upon your chosen academic field and prepare you to step into the professional world.
• B.Sc. in Aeronautics
• B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control
• B.B.A. in Airline Business
• B.Com.Arts in Digital Media
• B.Ed. in English
• B.Ed. in Mathematics
• B.A. in English for Business Communication
• B.B.A. in International Business
• B.B.A. in Logistics Management
• B.N.S. in Nursing Science
• B.Sc. in Occupational Health and Safety
• B.Sc. in Public Health
• B.Ed. in Science
• B.B.A. in Tourism & Hotel
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M.Ed. in Educational Administration
• Graduate Diploma in Teaching
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin offering semester abroad programs, bachelor's degrees and Fast-track MBA programs taught in English to international students and domestic students from Thailand.
• Stamford International University and our programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
• It is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand. Stamford has recently become a partner of the Laureate International Universities network to enhance global resources and opportunities for students.
• STIU students come from over 100 countries worldwide and are representative of a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. They are known for their independent spirits and creative contributions towards building a more tolerant world.
• With 2 campuses in Bangkok, and one in Hua-Hin (a popular resort destination 168km south of Bangkok), STIU is dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding and academic excellence.
Student Testimonial: "I like the professors here because they are from many countries so they bring international business perspectives. They have real business experiences and a lot of knowledge in business to share."
- Alex, Russia
Situated in the Klongsan area of Bangkok, Jacob Jensen Design provides a 12-month / 3-semester Design program. Collaborating with King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, the program is hosted in a functioning, world class design studio, a sister studio of the Jacob Jensen headquarters in Denmark.
While it is a learning environment, it is not a traditional school. It is a place to explore, while gaining real world experience. Reality is our teaching philosophy.
Through practice under Professor Timothy Jacob Jensen and senior designers, apprentice designers will learn the Jacob Jensen Design method, values and thought, which has evolved and been refined over decades of practice.
All design apprentices gain ethical and professional standards and add credibility to their existing résumé. Upon completion of the program, successful apprentices will graduate as designers who can competently reflect the Jacob Jensen Design style and form language.
They will have gained experience in how an international design studio operates, and they will have a unique foundation on which to build their own careers and studios.
Founded in 2002, The School of Audio Engineering (SAE) Institute of Technology in downtown Bangkok, Thailand was established as one of the world's first practical audio engineering colleges. SAE Institute has since expanded to become the largest network of audio and multimedia institutes in the world. We are now represented in 20 countries on four continents worldwide.
At our Bangkok campus, we provide a range of audio, visual and digital Certificate and Diploma courses in popular fields that include Audio Engineering, Digital Film Making, and Electronic Music Production among others.
Today, more than over before, solid training, careful practice and creative thinking can give you the edge in the competitive audio, music and multimedia industries. These qualities are the hallmarks of our program, and the main reason why students across the nation and around the world choose SAE as the place to study.
Audio / Visual Diploma Courses:
- Diploma in Audio Engineering (10-month, full-time course. Language of instruction: English or Thai)
- Diploma in Digital Film Making (10-month, full-time course. Language of instruction: English)
Specialized Certificate Courses:
- Disc Jockeying (3-months)
- Electronic Music Production (3-months)
- Dive Media (3-month Scuba Diving media course)
The University of Nottingham, Ningbo China, was opened by The University of Nottingham in 2004. The University of Nottingham is ranked 9th in the UK, whilst it was recently ranked 72nd in the world (QS World Rankings 2012). We provide a range of bachelor's degrees and masters programs taught in English to students from around the world.
The University is located in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, just a two hour drive from Shanghai. All programmes at The University of Nottingham in China are taught with the same teaching and evaluation as the campus in Nottingham UK. Students are awarded a University of Nottingham, UK degree, just as they would receive by studying at The University of Nottingham UK Campus.
The University offers students a unique opportunity to gain a top UK degree and first-hand experience of China. Knowledge of China is becoming an increasing desire among employers, yet the number of students which tick this box, is limited.
Academics at The University of Nottingham, Ningbo China, are seconded from Nottingham UK or are recruited from top universities and research institutions around the world. Currently, the University has just under 6,000 students and over 350 teaching staff.