Study Abroad Programs in Asia: International university in Thailand, MBA program in Bangkok, bachelor degree courses in business administration, engineering, law, nursing science, music, master degree, PhD doctoral programs, undergraduate / graduate studies in Europe, USA, UK, London, Canada, Toronto...
Assumption University, Bangkok: Assumption University is the first international university in Thailand. It has three locations in Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi, Hua Mak and the City campus. We offer a range of Bachelor, Master and PhD degree courses in fields such as business administration (including MBA), management, nursing, law, engineering, music and many more.
We offer a range of Bachelor, Master and PhD degree courses in fields such as business administration (including MBA), management, nursing, law, engineering, music and many more.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration - Risk Management - Arts - Music - Nursing Science - Science and Technology - Engineering - Communication Arts - Law - Biotechnology - Architecture
Graduate School of Business
Master of Business Administration - MBA (Day Program) Concentrations - Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Retail Management - MBA (Evening Program) Concentrations - Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Retail Management - MBA (Retail Management) - MBA (Weekend-Track) - Professional MBA (Day Program) - Professional MBA (Evening Program) - MBA (Fast-Track) City Campus - MBA (Fast-Track) Hua Mak Campus - Professional Management Certificate (Mini MBA)
Master of Business Administration in Tourism Management (MBA-TRM) Master Of Science in Investment Analysis And Management (MSc.IAM) Master of Management in Organization Development and Management (MM-OD) Doctor of Philosophy in Management and Organization Development (Ph.DMOD) Doctor of Philosophy in Hospitality and Tourism Management (Ph.D. HTM)
ABAC School Of Management - Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MSc.SCM) - Master of Science in Financial Economics (MSc.FE) - Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Ph.D.BA)
Graduate School of Information Technology - Master of Information Science
Concentrations: 1. Computer Information System (CIS) 2. Computer and Engineering Management (CEM) 3. Internet and E-Commerce Technology (IEC) 4. Software Engineering (SWE)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Information System (Ph.D.CIS) - Doctor of Philosophy in Computer and Engineering Management (Ph.D.CEM)
Graduate School of Psychology - Master of Science in Counseling Psychology (MSCP) - Master of Arts in Individual and Family Studies (MAIFS) - Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling Psychology (Ph.D.CP)
College of Internet Distance Education (e - Learning Program) - Master of Science in Management (MSc.Mgt.) - Master of Science in Information and Communication Technology (MSc.ICT)
- Master of Science in eLearning Methodology - Doctor of Philosophy in eLearning Methodology (Ph.D.)
ABAC School of Law - Master of Laws (LL.M-Business Law,LL.M- Public Law) Thai Program - Master of Laws (LL.M-Business Law) International Program - Master of Laws (LL.M-Taxation Law) International Program
ABAC School of Science and Technology - Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) Hua Mak Campus - Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) ABAC City Campus - Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS) - Master of Science in Telecommunications Science (MSTS) - Master of Science in Technology Management (MSTecM) - Master of Business Administration in Technology Management (MBA.TecM) - Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science (Ph.D.CS) - Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology (Ph.D.IT) - Doctor of Philosophy in Telecommunication Science (Ph.D.TS)
Graduate School of Education - Master of Education in Educational Administration (M.Ed.EA) - Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed.CI) - Graduate Diploma in Teacher Education (Grad.Dip) - Doctor of Philosophy in Religious Studies (Ph.D.EL)
Graduate School of Philosophy & Religion - Master of Arts in Philosophy (MA.PH) - Master of Arts in Religious Studies (MA.RS) - Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy (Ph.D.PH) - Doctor of Philosophy in Religious Studies (Ph.D.RS)
ABAC School of Biotechnology - Master of Science in Food Biotechnology (MScFB) - Doctor of Philosophy in Food Biotechnology (Ph.D.FB) ABAC School of Engineering - Master of Engineering in Broadband Telecommuniations (M.Eng.BT) - Master of Engineering in Industrial Automation and Power Electronics (M.Eng.IAPE)
Graduate School of English - Master of Arts in English Language Teaching (MA.ELT) - Doctor of Philosophy Program in English Language Teaching (Ph.D.ELT)
Located in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, David Game Management School offers a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Pre-MBA courses in a variety of Business / Management fields. Designed for both local and international students, our course specializations include Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Business Management, Tourism, IT, and more. We provide built-in language learning support at all levels within our courses as well as offering stand-alone English Language programmes.
All of our Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand, and a 3rd year Study Abroad Programme. We ensure that our tried and tested approach to teaching and learning which focuses on the individual approach to be introduced to all of our programmes delivered in Thailand.
At David Game, we create an environment for students with learning opportunity to enrich their knowledge, to develop new talents and skills. Our structured environment enables students to obtain the results which they need to enter the university or career of their choice.
All Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand and 3rd year Study Abroad Programme.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma Information Technology
- 1-year Study Period
English Language Courses:
- 10 week course (120 hours)
- 15 week course (180 hours)
Dusit Thani College is located in Bangkok, Thailand and is a higher educational institution accredited by the Ministry of University Affair of Thailand. The college offers bachelor's and master's degree in business administration in various disciplines. The origins of the Dusit Thani Group dates back to 1949 when Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui, the owner, opened her first hotel, the Princess, located on Bangkok's New Road. Since then with the widespread development of Dusit Hotels and Resorts and Royal Princess Hotels, Thanpuying Chanut, who also interested in education, recognized the need for specialized hospitality training in Thailand. With that objective in mind, Dusit Thani College opened its door in June 1993.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Bachelor of Business Administration in Restaurant Mgt, Bachelor of Tourism Management, Bachelor of Management, MBA in Hotel and Tourism Management
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
Courses / Programs
The Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM) is one of South Asia's leading post-graduate schools of journalism and media. The school is located in the heart of India's high-tech industry in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. We offer one-year diploma and post-graduate diploma programs in print journalism, broadcast journalism or multimedia journalism. Our diploma program is available to students who have completed pre-university or Standard 12 education. Our post-graduate diploma program is open to those with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline.
The curriculum has been developed in association with Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, New York. It combines theory and practice to prepare its graduates for positions in the media industry. The main motivating factor behind the creation of this journalism college is the overwhelming need to improve the quality of journalism and elevate the stature of the profession in India.
Both diploma programs consist of core courses including advanced seminars, electives, media workshops and a master's thesis project. Depending on the type of diploma program, the requirements for graduation vary.
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin offering semester abroad programs, bachelor's degrees and Fast-track MBA programs taught in English to international students and domestic students from Thailand.
• Stamford International University and our programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
• It is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand. Stamford has recently become a partner of the Laureate International Universities network to enhance global resources and opportunities for students.
• STIU students come from over 100 countries worldwide and are representative of a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. They are known for their independent spirits and creative contributions towards building a more tolerant world.
• With 2 campuses in Bangkok, and one in Hua-Hin (a popular resort destination 168km south of Bangkok), STIU is dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding and academic excellence.
Student Testimonial: "I like the professors here because they are from many countries so they bring international business perspectives. They have real business experiences and a lot of knowledge in business to share."
- Alex, Russia
Shridhar University (SU) is a full-fledged, autonomous state university established under the UGC Act, 1956. The university is spread over an area of 60 acres, located off the Jaipur-Pilani State Highway no. 17 in Pilani in the Jhunjhunu district in Rajasthan, India. We offer a wide range of career training programs including diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate & master degree programs.
Shridhar University is an initiative of Sarvhit Trust , a non-profit organization dedicated to the cause of social service, knowledge dissemination and upliftment of youth of the world. The strength of the university lies in its well designed special programs, which impart work integrated and hands-on learning to students, with a high quality curriculum and sufficient exposure to the industry.
The university emphasizes on the continuous research and latest training programs to meet the on-going demands of the changing times. In addition, students will gain skills such as essential leadership qualities to prepare them for the industry, global employment opportunities, and for any challenges of entrepreneurship at the national or international levels.
• Situated just 1 hour north-east of Bangkok, Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university that provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• Academic programs at St Theresa International College have been designed to prepare students in pursuing careers anywhere in the world.
• It has five faculties: Business Administration, Humanities & Social Sciences, Education, Nursing Science and Public Health, offering numerous degree programs that allow students to maximize on their potential.
• Whichever program you choose, you shall be given full access to high quality learning resources that’ll help you expand on your intellectual horizon.
• Our undergraduate programs have been fine-tuned to international standards. As a student, you will be exposed to an environment where you are free to question and challenge innovative ideas together with esteemed professors, giving you the opportunity to expand upon your chosen academic field and prepare you to step into the professional world.
• B.Sc. in Aeronautics
• B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control
• B.B.A. in Airline Business
• B.Com.Arts in Digital Media
• B.Ed. in English
• B.Ed. in Mathematics
• B.A. in English for Business Communication
• B.B.A. in International Business
• B.B.A. in Logistics Management
• B.N.S. in Nursing Science
• B.Sc. in Occupational Health and Safety
• B.Sc. in Public Health
• B.Ed. in Science
• B.B.A. in Tourism & Hotel
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M.Ed. in Educational Administration
• Graduate Diploma in Teaching