Study Abroad Programs in Asia: International university in Thailand, MBA program in Bangkok, bachelor degree courses in business administration, engineering, law, nursing science, music, master degree, PhD doctoral programs, undergraduate / graduate studies in Europe, USA, UK, London, Canada, Toronto...
Assumption University, Bangkok: Assumption University is the first international university in Thailand. It has three locations in Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi, Hua Mak and the City campus. We offer a range of Bachelor, Master and PhD degree courses in fields such as business administration (including MBA), management, nursing, law, engineering, music and many more.
We offer a range of Bachelor, Master and PhD degree courses in fields such as business administration (including MBA), management, nursing, law, engineering, music and many more.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration - Risk Management - Arts - Music - Nursing Science - Science and Technology - Engineering - Communication Arts - Law - Biotechnology - Architecture
Graduate School of Business
Master of Business Administration - MBA (Day Program) Concentrations - Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Retail Management - MBA (Evening Program) Concentrations - Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Retail Management - MBA (Retail Management) - MBA (Weekend-Track) - Professional MBA (Day Program) - Professional MBA (Evening Program) - MBA (Fast-Track) City Campus - MBA (Fast-Track) Hua Mak Campus - Professional Management Certificate (Mini MBA)
Master of Business Administration in Tourism Management (MBA-TRM) Master Of Science in Investment Analysis And Management (MSc.IAM) Master of Management in Organization Development and Management (MM-OD) Doctor of Philosophy in Management and Organization Development (Ph.DMOD) Doctor of Philosophy in Hospitality and Tourism Management (Ph.D. HTM)
ABAC School Of Management - Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MSc.SCM) - Master of Science in Financial Economics (MSc.FE) - Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Ph.D.BA)
Graduate School of Information Technology - Master of Information Science
Concentrations: 1. Computer Information System (CIS) 2. Computer and Engineering Management (CEM) 3. Internet and E-Commerce Technology (IEC) 4. Software Engineering (SWE)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Information System (Ph.D.CIS) - Doctor of Philosophy in Computer and Engineering Management (Ph.D.CEM)
Graduate School of Psychology - Master of Science in Counseling Psychology (MSCP) - Master of Arts in Individual and Family Studies (MAIFS) - Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling Psychology (Ph.D.CP)
College of Internet Distance Education (e - Learning Program) - Master of Science in Management (MSc.Mgt.) - Master of Science in Information and Communication Technology (MSc.ICT)
- Master of Science in eLearning Methodology - Doctor of Philosophy in eLearning Methodology (Ph.D.)
ABAC School of Law - Master of Laws (LL.M-Business Law,LL.M- Public Law) Thai Program - Master of Laws (LL.M-Business Law) International Program - Master of Laws (LL.M-Taxation Law) International Program
ABAC School of Science and Technology - Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) Hua Mak Campus - Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) ABAC City Campus - Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS) - Master of Science in Telecommunications Science (MSTS) - Master of Science in Technology Management (MSTecM) - Master of Business Administration in Technology Management (MBA.TecM) - Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science (Ph.D.CS) - Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology (Ph.D.IT) - Doctor of Philosophy in Telecommunication Science (Ph.D.TS)
Graduate School of Education - Master of Education in Educational Administration (M.Ed.EA) - Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed.CI) - Graduate Diploma in Teacher Education (Grad.Dip) - Doctor of Philosophy in Religious Studies (Ph.D.EL)
Graduate School of Philosophy & Religion - Master of Arts in Philosophy (MA.PH) - Master of Arts in Religious Studies (MA.RS) - Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy (Ph.D.PH) - Doctor of Philosophy in Religious Studies (Ph.D.RS)
ABAC School of Biotechnology - Master of Science in Food Biotechnology (MScFB) - Doctor of Philosophy in Food Biotechnology (Ph.D.FB) ABAC School of Engineering - Master of Engineering in Broadband Telecommuniations (M.Eng.BT) - Master of Engineering in Industrial Automation and Power Electronics (M.Eng.IAPE)
Graduate School of English - Master of Arts in English Language Teaching (MA.ELT) - Doctor of Philosophy Program in English Language Teaching (Ph.D.ELT)
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin offering semester abroad programs, bachelor's degrees and Fast-track MBA programs taught in English to international students and domestic students from Thailand.
• Stamford International University and our programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
• It is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand. Stamford has recently become a partner of the Laureate International Universities network to enhance global resources and opportunities for students.
• STIU students come from over 100 countries worldwide and are representative of a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. They are known for their independent spirits and creative contributions towards building a more tolerant world.
• With 2 campuses in Bangkok, and one in Hua-Hin (a popular resort destination 168km south of Bangkok), STIU is dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding and academic excellence.
Student Testimonial: "I like the professors here because they are from many countries so they bring international business perspectives. They have real business experiences and a lot of knowledge in business to share."
- Alex, Russia
Founded in 2002, The School of Audio Engineering (SAE) Institute of Technology in downtown Bangkok, Thailand was established as one of the world's first practical audio engineering colleges. SAE Institute has since expanded to become the largest network of audio and multimedia institutes in the world. We are now represented in 20 countries on four continents worldwide.
At our Bangkok campus, we provide a range of audio, visual and digital Certificate and Diploma courses in popular fields that include Audio Engineering, Digital Film Making, and Electronic Music Production among others.
Today, more than over before, solid training, careful practice and creative thinking can give you the edge in the competitive audio, music and multimedia industries. These qualities are the hallmarks of our program, and the main reason why students across the nation and around the world choose SAE as the place to study.
Audio / Visual Diploma Courses:
- Diploma in Audio Engineering (10-month, full-time course. Language of instruction: English or Thai)
- Diploma in Digital Film Making (10-month, full-time course. Language of instruction: English)
Specialized Certificate Courses:
- Disc Jockeying (3-months)
- Electronic Music Production (3-months)
- Dive Media (3-month Scuba Diving media course)
International Hotel and Tourism Industry Management School
Courses / Programs
I-TIM is located in Bangkok. It was established in 1988 and has been awarded "The best school award" by the Ministry of Education. Students learn both theory and practical subjects. With a belief in education as a means of fostering individual moral and intellectual growth, I-TIM has dedicated itself to professionally educate and train students interested in challenging careers in hotel and tourism industry management. I-TIM's success will be measured by how well it assists individual students in defining and fulfilling their careers and life goals.
Webster University Thailand is an American accredited university and part of a global network of International campuses, spanning America, England, Austria, Switzerland, China, and Thailand to name but a few. The main campus is located centrally, in a rural setting, between the coastal towns of Cha-Am and Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand. It is approximately a 180 km drive, or 2 hours, from the capital city of Bangkok.
We offer a range of American accredited courses in undergraduate and graduate programs from Media, Business, Psychology and International Relations. We also offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The University also adheres to stringent guidelines set by the Ministry of Education for Thailand, and therefore can offer you the best of all worlds.
Webster University gives students the opportunity to become "Global Citizens", an academic ideal, which is at the very core of our mission — "Transforming students for individual excellence and global citizenship."
Undergraduate Degree Programs Include:
- BA Management
- BA Management with an Emphasis in International Business
- BA Management with an Emphasis in Marketing
- BS in Business Administration
- BA in Media Communications
- BA in Advertising and Marketing Communications
- BA in Psychology
- BA in International Relations
Graduate Degree Programs Include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in International Relations
• Situated just 1 hour north-east of Bangkok, Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university that provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• Academic programs at St Theresa International College have been designed to prepare students in pursuing careers anywhere in the world.
• It has five faculties: Business Administration, Humanities & Social Sciences, Education, Nursing Science and Public Health, offering numerous degree programs that allow students to maximize on their potential.
• Whichever program you choose, you shall be given full access to high quality learning resources that’ll help you expand on your intellectual horizon.
• Our undergraduate programs have been fine-tuned to international standards. As a student, you will be exposed to an environment where you are free to question and challenge innovative ideas together with esteemed professors, giving you the opportunity to expand upon your chosen academic field and prepare you to step into the professional world.
• B.Sc. in Aeronautics
• B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control
• B.B.A. in Airline Business
• B.Com.Arts in Digital Media
• B.Ed. in English
• B.Ed. in Mathematics
• B.A. in English for Business Communication
• B.B.A. in International Business
• B.B.A. in Logistics Management
• B.N.S. in Nursing Science
• B.Sc. in Occupational Health and Safety
• B.Sc. in Public Health
• B.Ed. in Science
• B.B.A. in Tourism & Hotel
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M.Ed. in Educational Administration
• Graduate Diploma in Teaching
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
Courses / Programs
The Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM) is one of South Asia's leading post-graduate schools of journalism and media. The school is located in the heart of India's high-tech industry in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. We offer one-year diploma and post-graduate diploma programs in print journalism, broadcast journalism or multimedia journalism. Our diploma program is available to students who have completed pre-university or Standard 12 education. Our post-graduate diploma program is open to those with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline.
The curriculum has been developed in association with Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, New York. It combines theory and practice to prepare its graduates for positions in the media industry. The main motivating factor behind the creation of this journalism college is the overwhelming need to improve the quality of journalism and elevate the stature of the profession in India.
Both diploma programs consist of core courses including advanced seminars, electives, media workshops and a master's thesis project. Depending on the type of diploma program, the requirements for graduation vary.