Technical universities in England, UK: University in Sheffield. Bachelor's & master's degree courses in engineering & technology, computing, business systems & IT, journalism & media. Undergraduate & post-graduate education for UK & international students.
Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences at Sheffield Hallam University: The Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences at Sheffield Hallam University offers bachelor and master degree programs in Business systems & IT; Communication, media & journalism; Computing; Engineering & technology and Mathematics & statistics. Located just 2 hours from London in the North of England, we bridge the gap between the creative arts, applied sciences and engineering, by bringing together components of the design process and the practical application of communication and information.
Our facilities are state-of-the-art and we have invested heavily in new technology to ensure that our technological capability matches the cutting-edge approach of our teaching. We are recognised as a Centre of Excellence for Teaching and Learning, e-learning and employability.
Full-time, Part-time and Distance Degree courses: - Business systems and IT
- Communication, media and journalism
- Engineering and technology
- Mathematics and statistics
& more ...
University vision statement:
Our vision is to be renowned as a forward thinking, enterprising and business engaged university. We will be known for providing a high quality and cutting edge learning experience, for research which has a real world impact and for being a catalyst in economic and social transformation. We will build on our existing strength to attain an international reputation as a leader in applied design and creativity and in healthcare and active lifestyles.
Right in the heart of Sheffield's busy city centre and a two minute walk from Sheffield's Midland railway station, is the University's City Campus, a welcoming modern environment with some of the finest learning and teaching facilities in Europe. Sheffield is just over two hours from London by train, and an hour from Leeds and Manchester.
Located in Edgware, in North-west London, CSBS College is an independent education provider that offers a wide range of full-time and part-time training courses in Plumbing, Electrical, Renewable Energy and Smart Home Technologies.
If you have ever aspired to be a professional plumber or electrician, dreamed of helping to develop the renewable energy industry, or if you always wanted to be capable of fixing everything inside your home by yourself, Career Studies College of Building Services has the solutions for you!
Our courses are carefully structured and taught by highly-qualified and enthusiastic tutors to offer you the necessary qualification for achieving a better-paid and rewarding career.
Students To Lawyers (STL) training and employment, in London, UK, is a paralegal agency offering professional short courses accredited by the Institute of Paralegals. Located near Battersea Park on the south bank of the River Thames, our 5-week courses (2 evenings per week) are for beginners and experienced paralegals. We also run a clerks / paralegal agency where we get work from solicitors and local government authorities on a freelance basis.
Established in 1991, the Expert Tutorials business began as a tuition agency and later started to accommodate students wanting complete courses. In early 1995 the business moved to larger premises at Macclesfield Tutorial College in Cumberland Street, Macclesfield in Cheshire, North-West England. The College now caters for both full and part-time students and, provides GCSE and A Level courses in a wide range of subjects. Most places are for students sixteen plus and a few places are available to students younger than this. The college also offers full and part-time places to adults.
Previous students have gained places at Oxford, Cambridge and other universities to study Veterinary Science, Physics, Computing, Mathematics and other subjects. Students study in a particularly safe environment and are part of a small, friendly and professional working atmosphere.
Most students enter the College to prepare for GCSE and GCE Advanced examinations, but other examinations are possible, and the College prides itself on being able to cater for a wide variety of subjects.
- GCSE Course - the one or two year course is for students wishing to take a broad range of subjects in preparation for further study.
- A-Level Course: the GCE A-Levels may be studied over one or two years. Any number of subjects may be taken, and individual programmes are arranged. Students can opt for full-time or part-time status.
Cheadle & Marple Sixth Form College is one of the largest and most successful Sixth Form Colleges in the country. With modern campuses in Cheadle and Marple, Stockport in the Greater Manchester area, the College offers a wide range of academic, vocational and work-based courses for school-leavers and adult learners of all ages within a friendly learning environment. Both campuses have a thriving and colourful learning environment and offer a broadly similar choice of courses for all the community.
Over 500 full and part time courses available. There are successful Sixth Forms at both Cheadle and Marple and a wide range of flexible courses for adults at both campuses that include; Art and Photography, Business, Finance & Law, Home & Interior Design, Fashion, Tailoring & Embroidery, Crafts, Languages, Dance & Drama
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• If you want to explore the evolving trends shaping the world of computing in today's ever-increasing digital landscape, Arden's Computing & IT courses could be the right choice for you.
• Career-focused, and taught by our expert Arden tutors, these courses provide extensive industry insight and appeal to employers all over the world, so could take your IT career to new heights.
• Through us, you'll earn an internationally-recognised qualification via your choice of 100% online Distance Learning or a mixture of online and classroom learning at one of our UK study centres based in London, Manchester or Birmingham via Blended Learning.
• Find out more about our study options for Computing and IT qualifications below and about how gaining a Higher Education award doesn't mean compromising on other areas of your life.
Postgraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
Undergraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- BA (Hons) Business and Computing
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student