Engineering schools in Europe: Technology universities in UK, London, Germany. Technical institutes offering study abroad college programs for American students & international students. College semester abroad programs in the UK, England, Ireland, France. Study for an undergraduate / master's degree at top European colleges.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, The University of Freiburg is in southwest Germany, close to the borders of France and Switzerland.
• The Faculty of Engineering offers a range of accredited bachelor's and master's degree courses in the fields of engineering and computer science to German and international students from around the world.
• All of our undergraduate programs are taught in German. Some of our master's programs are taught completely in English, others in German, others are bilingual programs.
• Founded in 1995, the Faculty of Engineering is composed of computer science and microsystems engineering departments and has earned an outstanding reputation.
• The faculty’s researchers develop miniature technical solutions for nearly all domains of industry and life through the combination of various fields, such as computer science, electronics, optics, mechanics, and chemistry,
• Freiburg is well-connected by road and rail, with frequent and fast passenger train services to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe.
• The closest international airports are EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, (70km south of Freiburg) and Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (100 km north of Freiburg).
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya BarcelonaTech (UPC) welcomes international students from throughout Europe and around the world.
Highly respected in the spheres of science, architecture and engineering, UPC provides a range of bachelor degrees, prestigious masters programs and doctoral degrees, as well as lifelong learning and other courses tailored to meet the professional development needs of our students.
At UPC, the usual language of teaching of the classes (lectures) can be Catalan (which is the official language of the university), Spanish or English.
With a strong focus on teaching, UPC is a renowned academic institution that is specialized in some of the fastest-growing areas in the worlds of science, technology and industry. Our bachelor's degree courses fully adhere to the principles of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) reform.
Grounded in research, innovation, and an international, interdisciplinary approach, our undergraduate and graduate degree programs are designed to provide academic paths adapted to the demands of both traditional and emerging sectors, as well as to each student's specific skills, interests and schedule.
Committed to excellence and a driver of economic and social change, we provide our students with an outstanding education and achieve highly recognized results.
Our schools and facilities are located in Barcelona, Castelldefels, Igualada, Manresa, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Terrassa and Vilanova i la Geltrú.
- Civil Engineering - Taught in English
- Video Game Design & Development - Taught in English
- Bioinformatics - Taught in English
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture, Urbanism and Building Construction
- Biosystems and Agri-Food Engineering
- Business Management and Organisation
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Naval, Marine and Nautical Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering & more..
Located in Carouge, 2 km south of the city centre of Geneva in Western Switzerland, Geneva IT Institute (GITI) offers complete professional trainings in Information Technology focusing degrees (BIT and MIT), diplomas and accredited certificates. Courses are offered in French or English. Initially, we specialized in teaching computer techniques in workshops. Progressively, we have extended our competences to other computer connected fields such as programming, Microsoft Office, database management, Web Design and Internet.
Since then, Geneva IT Institute offers complete professional trainings in Information Technology focusing degrees (BIT and MIT), diplomas and accredited certificates. The result of our efforts was materialized by recognition of the school to prepare trainings acknowledged on a national and international scale resulting, such as: Cisco CCNA, ECDL, U-CH (Preliminary, First and Job User-ICT), I-CH (Brevet et Diplôme Fédéral d’Informaticien). Geneva IT Institute is awarded the eduQua, the Swiss quality label for continuous Education institutions.
Degree, diploma and accredited certificates programs; Bachelor of Information Technology (B.i.T); Masters of Information Technology (M.I.T); Advanced Diploma in PC, Networking & Telecomminications, Advanced Programming & Web Design, Certifications in CISCO CCNA, ICDL, U-CH, I-CH, EUCIP European Certification of Informatics Professionals; Intensive Courses in PC Network Technician, CISCO CCNA; Basic Courses in Introduction to IT, Microsoft Office and Web Page Design.
The "Politecnico di Milano" Technical University is recognized as the most important Italian University of engineering, architecture and design. It is a science and technology University producing engineers, architects and industrial designers through a variety of innovative specialising courses, with great attention being devoted to all sides of education. It is made up of 7 Campuses located in 6 different cities, in the northern Italy (6 in the Lombardia region). The academics programs are divided among 9 Colleges: 2 Colleges of Architecture 1 College of Design 6 Colleges of Engineering Through its Colleges, the "Politecnico di Milano" T.U. offers: 43 first degree courses ("Laurea") 31 higher degree courses ("Laurea specialistica") 1 five-year course. in addition, the School of Doctoral Programs offers 30 PhD programs. Politecnico di Milano is one of the partner universities holding the International Master in Industrial Management (IMIM) in cooperation with Universidad Politecnica de Madrid and Kungl Tekniska Hgskolan.
"Laurea" (BA Bachelor or first degree), "Laurea Specialistica" (MA Master or higher degree), "Dottorato di Ricerca" (Doctoral Program - PhD) in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Architecture and Design.
5.Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Applied Sciences
Courses / Programs
Located in the picturesque city of Delft in the center of the Netherlands, and is the oldest and most comprehensive technical university in this country. We are a large, research-oriented faculty at the frontier of contemporary engineering science - a pioneering, world-class training ground for future leaders in scientific professional practice and research. Committed to providing a dynamic and well-resourced environment that encourages and inspires intellectual diversity and innovation, we offer stimulation and opportunity for students and researchers alike. The Faculty of Applied Sciences provides excellent and challenging education. Faculty scholarships for excellent students. TU Delft cooperates with many other educational and research institutions, both in the Netherlands and abroad. The high quality of our research and teaching is renowned. TU Delft has numerous contacts with governments, trade associations, consultancies, industry and small and medium-sized companies.
MSc programmes in NanoScience, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Life Science & Technology, Industrial Ecology, Science Education and Communication, Sustainable Energy Technology. We participate in the ErasmusMundus programmes Nanoscience & Nanotechnology and Optics in Science & Technology. All 2 years. Application deadline is 1st of June.
From a 1970s Regional Technical College to a modern-day Institute of Technology, GMIT has grown to become a centre of education competing on a national and international stage. The days of the student as a young, fresh-faced school-leaver are over. Students now come in all guises and education is no longer time- or location-dependant. The changes all point to a new emphasis on review and evaluation. Higher education institutes are being increasingly challenged to explain what they are doing, how they are doing it and how well it is being done. GMIT’s own personal story began on Monday, 18th September 1972 when the first students entered the new Regional Technical College building on Dublin Road, Galway. Enrolment on that autumn day stood at 1,213 students; registration has doubled and tripled to reach almost 9,000 students today.
Digital Automation Training is one of the UK's leading independent suppliers of control technology, computer and PLC training & programming courses within the industrial automation field. Quality tailored training programs are available in an ever increasing range of subjects, as technology develops, so do our courses. Each course is aimed at the level of the students concerned, we cater for the complete spectrum of personnel. Our courses are therefore suitable for any discipline from Senior Design Engineers to Machine Operators, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance staff to Office Administrators. Typical applications we have developed tailored training programmers for include: Metal Industries Hot Mill, Steel reduction, Strip coating lines, Petro-chemical, Motor sequencing and control, Automotive, Spray booth, Phosphate dipping, Water Treatment, Process control and monitoring, Process control, Plough control, Cable Laying, Vessel positioning, Food Industry, Airports, Baggage handling, Runway lighting
Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College based in New York City, and offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree program in Computer Science. The TCF campus is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus, where courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies.
Touro College was chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York in June 1970. The college is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the United States Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Touro College France has multiple classrooms, a computer lab, a library, student lounge areas and administrative offices. Students have free access to the Mitterrand National Library of Paris.
- This includes core courses in the computing disciplines & programming, along with mathematics & statistics to ensure that students have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage technology & systems change.
- To earn the Bachelor of Science, students must complete a minimum of 120 credits (including 60 credits in liberal arts, of which at least 24 must be in an approved minor), which is equivalent to 180 credit-points in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
• Calling students from Italy and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Conveniently located only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
Our graduate degrees in the fields of International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years to complete.
One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School provides small class sizes and professionally-qualified instructors with rich industry experience as well as international guest lecturers.
We are strongly sponsored by the German state, allowing us to offer students world-class education at an affordable rate. We are also a DAAD premium member. DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation.
You are here: School & College Search> European Engineering Colleges> Find college admission information for some of the best degree abroad & study abroad college programs in Europe, in the UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands..