Technical training schools & colleges in Australia: College courses in Perth for international students. School offering business studies, management training, hospitality courses, English language courses, early childhood education certificate & vocational training programs for foreign students in Western Australia.
Stanley College(RTO Code:51973): Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers. Stanley College is an innovative and well established educational institution located in Western Australia. Being an educational college we are committed to providing the best education to our students. We always strive to offer the highest quality in education with a flexible, supportive approach for our students.
1. English courses • Course In Preliminary Spoken And Written English • Certificate I in Spoken And Written English • Certificate II in Spoken And Written English 2. Business and management • Certificate II in Business • Certificate III in Business • Certificate III in Business Administration • Diploma of Business • Advance Diploma of Business • Diploma of Leadership and management • Advance Diploma of Leadership and management 3. Hospitality • Certificate II, III, IV in Hospitality • Certificate III, IV in Patisserie • Certificate III, IV in Commercial cookery 4. Health • Certificate III in Individual Support • Certificate IV in Ageing Support • Work Based Training Venues for Health Course 5. Early Childhood Education • Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care • Diploma of Early Education and care • Work Based Training Venues for early childhood education Courses 6. Translation and interpreting • Diploma of Interpreting • Advance diploma of Translating 7. Short courses • Barista Workshop • Cocktail workshop • Provide first Aid • Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol 8. Government funded courses(For Local Students) 9. Vet Student Loans 10. English language skills test 11. Packed course samples 12. Professional Year Program
Address:171 James Street, Perth, Western Australia 6003, Australia
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-05-11 were from:
Cape Town, South Africa, South Africa;
port louis, Mauritius;
Hong Kong, Hong Kong;
Leeds, UK & England;
Esfahan/Esfahan /center of Esfahan, Iran;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Brisbane North Institute of TAFE is located in Brisbane, Queensland in Eastern Australia and offers certificate, advanced certificate and diploma programs in business administration, finance and accounting, information technology, sales and marketing, hospitality, nursing, horticulture and many other areas. We also provide a professional year program, corporate training, vocational graduate diplomas and certificates, apprenticeships and traineeships as well as adult community education (ACE) programs.
With five campuses (Bracken Ridge, Caboolture, Grovely, Ithace and Redcliffe) serving over 30,000 students across Brisbane's northside, Brisbane North Institute of TAFE is one of the largest institutes of its kind in the state. To keep programs relevant to today’s workplaces, Brisbane North Institute of TAFE consult regularly with industry leaders to ensure you acquire the skills and knowledge you’ll need in your chosen field. With industry relevant training, you’ll become highly sought after. We welcome international students who are invited to study and gain a quality educational qualification in a safe, clean city, with a low cost of living and a great outdoor lifestyle.
- Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Diploma Programs in
* Business Administration
* Finance and Accounting
* Sales and Marketing
* Information Technology
* Veterinary Nursing
* Travel and Tourism
* Health Services
* Education and Training
* Animal Science
* Sport and Recreation
and other areas
- Professional Year Program
- Corporate Training
- Vocational Graduate Diplomas and Certificates
- Adult Community Education (ACE) Program
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Australian Institute of Early Childhood Studies, Brisbane area
Courses / Programs
Based in Logan City, close to Brisbane in South East Queensland, the Australian Institute of Early Childhood Studies (AIECS) is an Early Childhood College that specializes in providing nationally-recognized early childhood qualifications. In addition, we offer professional development training as well as First Aid, CPR and Certificate IV in Training and Assessing.
Our college is state of the art with purpose-built training rooms, resource facilities, library and professionally qualified trainers. We offer flexible learning options including full-time study, weekend workshops, evening classes and online learning.
We bring qualifications directly to child care professionals in their workplace or at home via online technologies. Our online training courses offer convenience, portability, flexibility, affordability and support. The AIECS is now offering SKYPE visits to students who prefer to use this service as a means of communicating and connecting with their Trainer Assessor.
- Certificate III in Children's Services
- Diploma Of Children's Services (Early Childhood Education and Care)
- Advanced Diploma Of Children's Services
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Senior First Aid & CPR
Established in 1985, SBTA is one of Sydney's largest, most successful training providers, welcoming thousands of young Australian and international students every year.
SBTA offers a diverse range of government-approved Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses in the areas of Business, Management, Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality. Prepare for a successful career in your chosen field or continue on to university with credits.
If required, English language courses are available through SBTA's sister school, The Sydney English Language Academy (SELA).
Metro College of Technology Pty. Ltd. (MCT) is a private college, located in Brisbane, the capital city of Queensland, Australia. We provide premier, practical, vocational education for local and international students. MCT is recognised for offering tertiary VET courses that provide real career pathways by targeting industry skill shortages.
Metro College of Technology offer Australian nationally recognised Certificate level and Diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Food Processing, Business & Management, Accounting, Aged Care & Home & Community.
Metro College of Technology Graduates can follow various pathways which include and are not limited to, further study at an Australian University and / or increased employment opportunities within Australia and the graduate student’s home country.
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Management
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Certificate III in Food Processing (Bread)
- Certificate III in Food Processing (Cake and Pastry)
- Certificate III in Food Processing (Combined)
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care
Queensford College, located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, is a business school offering diploma and certificate courses in accountancy and management.
People from all over the world join Queensford College for many reasons. Some join to experience high quality of courses designed for modern business and industry, some for our services provided to students and some for our friendly and cosmopolitan-rich environment.
Whatever your reasons, we have simple motto that speaks volumes: "To Strive For Excellence".
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from a passion to nurture the development of complementary health practitioners who are truly capable of managing health solutions for today’s world. This is our commitment to you in natural health education, as it has been our philosophy within our business for the past nine years. Our desire to provide a quality education is Paramount!
• Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
• Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
• Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
• Certificate IV in Aromatherapy