Technical training schools & colleges in Australia: College courses in Perth for international students. School offering business studies, management training, hospitality courses, English language courses, early childhood education certificate & vocational training programs for foreign students in Western Australia.
Stanley College(RTO Code:51973): Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers. Stanley College is an innovative and well established educational institution located in Western Australia. Being an educational college we are committed to providing the best education to our students. We always strive to offer the highest quality in education with a flexible, supportive approach for our students.
1. English courses • Course In Preliminary Spoken And Written English • Certificate I in Spoken And Written English • Certificate II in Spoken And Written English 2. Business and management • Certificate II in Business • Certificate III in Business • Certificate III in Business Administration • Diploma of Business • Advance Diploma of Business • Diploma of Leadership and management • Advance Diploma of Leadership and management 3. Hospitality • Certificate II, III, IV in Hospitality • Certificate III, IV in Patisserie • Certificate III, IV in Commercial cookery 4. Health • Certificate III in Individual Support • Certificate IV in Ageing Support • Work Based Training Venues for Health Course 5. Early Childhood Education • Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care • Diploma of Early Education and care • Work Based Training Venues for early childhood education Courses 6. Translation and interpreting • Diploma of Interpreting • Advance diploma of Translating 7. Short courses • Barista Workshop • Cocktail workshop • Provide first Aid • Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol 8. Government funded courses(For Local Students) 9. Vet Student Loans 10. English language skills test 11. Packed course samples 12. Professional Year Program
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL) based in Sydney, New South Wales, is a provider of quality international education with a unique approach of learning led by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals. We offer a range of accredited Commerce and Information Technology courses as well as Service and Hospitality courses like Electronics and Communications and Commercial Cookery, which are sequentially delivered with TAFE NSW Sydney Institute.
The Australian Institute of Commerce and Language is a Registered Training Organization and our courses are accredited and recognized by all relevant government bodies and educational institutions. AICL have won both national and state awards for excellence in delivery and our contribution to industry and the skills shortages in Australia. As we have students from over 50 countries from around the globe, our students are exposed to a vast range of cultures that enrich their life and open up a new network of international contacts that will further their future careers.
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Einstein College of Australia which is conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne, is a private Registered Training Organization (RTO) and a CRICOS provider. It delivers high quality training services to students with meaningful learning experiences.
Einstein College offers a wide variety of nationally accredited courses to both Local and International students including OET preparation course, English certificate courses for all levels of students, PTE academic course, Business, Aged care, Diploma in Accounting and community services with innovative teaching and learning methods. Our programs are designed and delivered to equip our students with the knowledge and skills to apply their learning to new situations, to work cooperatively and to sustain lifelong learning.
Due to the central location of Einstein College, students can use a wide range of public transport including trains, trams and buses.
New Course : Diploma Of Business & Advanced Diploma Of Business
Diploma Of Accounting & Advanced Diploma Of Accounting
- Certificate III In Aged Care $ 999 ( Local Students )
- Certificate IV In Aged Care
- Certificate III Home & Community Care
-Certificate III in ESL ( Further Study ) General English Course
-Certificate IV in ESL ( OET Preparation Course )
- General English Courses for beginner to advanced level
- English for Overseas Qualified Health Professionals (OET Preparation Course)
- PTE Courses
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
The Shafston School of Hospitality offers contemporary training leading to qualifications which are recognised and valued throughout the world. The programs are designed to provide an opportunity for students to become highly skilled tradespersons who are work-ready for employment in the Hospitality industry.
Training at Shafston includes both theoretical and practical training. Predominately the theory classes are held at the Kangaroo Point, Main Campus. Practical classes are conducted both at training kitchens at Kangaroo Point and at the live service training Cafe and Patisserie at L'Académie Hotel.
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from a passion to nurture the development of complementary health practitioners who are truly capable of managing health solutions for today’s world. This is our commitment to you in natural health education, as it has been our philosophy within our business for the past nine years. Our desire to provide a quality education is Paramount!
• Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
• Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
• Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
• Certificate IV in Aromatherapy