Shafston School of Hospitality: Shafston was established in 1996 and has grown to the largest college of its type in Australia with over 50,000 students having attended since it's inception. The two Shafston campuses are unique! They are both located in the heart of Brisbane. The original Kangaroo Point Campus which is centered on 'Shafston House' a heritage-listed building constructed in 1851 is located on the banks of the beautiful Brisbane River and covers an area of five-acres. The new purpose-built L'Academie Hotel is five minutes away in Brisbane's central business district. These campuses allow our students to enjoy a true university campus experience and atmosphere with beautiful outdoor spaces as well an excellent teaching and learning facilities. Shafston also boasts one of the most diverse student populations in the country.
The Shafston School of Hospitality offers contemporary training leading to qualifications which are recognised and valued throughout the world. The programs are designed to provide an opportunity for students to become highly skilled tradespersons who are work-ready for employment in the Hospitality industry.
- Diploma of Hospitality Management including Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or Patisserie. Hospitality is one of those career paths that is universal. In Australia there is a recognized shortage of skilled, qualified staff in the hospitality industry. At Shafston a student has the opportunity to complete a Diploma of Hospitality Management and improve their career potential.
Address: 46 Thorn Street, Kangaroo Poin, Brisbane, Queensland , Australia
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-08-18 were from:
Tokyo Japan, Japan;
ahmedabad (gujarat), India;
Diploma of hospitality management, South Africa;
Purulia, West Bengal, India;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Australian Institute of Early Childhood Studies, Brisbane area
Courses / Programs
Based in Logan City, close to Brisbane in South East Queensland, the Australian Institute of Early Childhood Studies (AIECS) is an Early Childhood College that specializes in providing nationally-recognized early childhood qualifications. In addition, we offer professional development training as well as First Aid, CPR and Certificate IV in Training and Assessing.
Our college is state of the art with purpose-built training rooms, resource facilities, library and professionally qualified trainers. We offer flexible learning options including full-time study, weekend workshops, evening classes and online learning.
We bring qualifications directly to child care professionals in their workplace or at home via online technologies. Our online training courses offer convenience, portability, flexibility, affordability and support. The AIECS is now offering SKYPE visits to students who prefer to use this service as a means of communicating and connecting with their Trainer Assessor.
- Certificate III in Children's Services
- Diploma Of Children's Services (Early Childhood Education and Care)
- Advanced Diploma Of Children's Services
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Senior First Aid & CPR
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from a passion to nurture the development of complementary health practitioners who are truly capable of managing health solutions for today’s world. This is our commitment to you in natural health education, as it has been our philosophy within our business for the past nine years. Our desire to provide a quality education is Paramount!
• Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
• Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
• Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
• Certificate IV in Aromatherapy
Established in 1985, SBTA is one of Sydney's largest, most successful training providers, welcoming thousands of young Australian and international students every year.
SBTA offers a diverse range of government-approved Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses in the areas of Business, Management, Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality. Prepare for a successful career in your chosen field or continue on to university with credits.
If required, English language courses are available through SBTA's sister school, The Sydney English Language Academy (SELA).
Nature Care College, based in St. Leonards, Sydney, is the most respected Natural Therapies college in Australia. Established in 1973, Nature Care College is renowned for its high academic standards, passionate and experienced trainers and professional, caring environment.
We welcome anyone with an interest or passion for the world of natural therapies who is looking to study for a career in this area, or for their own personal development and to experience the joy of learning here.
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL) based in Sydney, New South Wales, is a provider of quality international education with a unique approach of learning led by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals. We offer a range of accredited Commerce and Information Technology courses as well as Service and Hospitality courses like Electronics and Communications and Commercial Cookery, which are sequentially delivered with TAFE NSW Sydney Institute.
The Australian Institute of Commerce and Language is a Registered Training Organization and our courses are accredited and recognized by all relevant government bodies and educational institutions. AICL have won both national and state awards for excellence in delivery and our contribution to industry and the skills shortages in Australia. As we have students from over 50 countries from around the globe, our students are exposed to a vast range of cultures that enrich their life and open up a new network of international contacts that will further their future careers.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.