Spanish summer camps in Latin America for high school students in 2019: Spanish camp in Costa Rica, language immersion programs for teens age 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 year olds with short intensive Spanish language learning classes. Spanish homestay with a local host family in summer 2019.
Edu-Culture Immersion programs in Costa Rica with a host family: Live and learn Spanish in Costa Rica - and enjoy culture, family life, and Spanish language immersion in a vibrant Central American country! Based in the picturesque town of Grecia, 1 hour north-west of Costa Rica's capital San Jose, Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) provides 2-week summer Spanish language immersion programs for students from around the world (ages 14-18). As well as daily Spanish lessons, students take part in a variety of excursions such as waterfall visits, zip-lining, swimming, cultural events, and a local school visit.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
2-week Spanish Immersion Summer Programs for students ages 14-18: • 2 weeks of morning Spanish classes, with afternoon & evening cultural activities
• Total immersion with a host family
• Tours of local sights with fun activities & excursions
• Live with a local family. Experience Spanish culture, family life & language
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Walking Tree Travel in Denver, Colorado, specializes in high school student summer travel programs in Costa Rica, China, Perú, Senegal and Guatemala. Our travel programs incorporate cultural and language immersion, community service abroad, and adventures to enable travelers to see themselves, other cultures, and the world in a new and exciting light.
We have found that our most rewarding student travel experiences have been as active members of international communities rather than tourists. Our summer student travel programs are designed for a proactive, select group of travelers who are not looking for the typical tourist trip but rather an opportunity to interact with another culture, participate in international community service, and volunteer abroad all while forming relationships that will continue long after the return home.
If you are interested in experiencing new cultures, traveling abroad, and international community service instead of a typical summer travel program then Walking Tree Travel may be for you.
ISLS, The Institute for Spanish Language Studies, is a world leader in Youth Spanish Immersion Programs. We offer unique educational summer programs for teens in Costa Rica that combine Spanish lessons with: Volunteer, Service, Cultural exchanges, Adventure Tours and Surfing. We also have a one of a kind Children's Spanish and Adventure Camp in Playa Tamarindo. The Children's Camp is for 2 to 13 year olds and our Teen camps are for 13 to 17 year olds.
All our Teen Camps in Costa Rica are designed for students to be able to mix and match. Also, with our Weekly Student Blocks, students can attend a camp from one week up to six or they can attend two or three of them. Our start dates are every Sunday for eight weeks from mid-June to mid-August.
Students can attend all of our Spanish Camps/Programs with any level of Spanish ability. Our classes are small and personal with professional teachers and no more than 7 students in a level. All children's and teen classes are also age and developmentally appropriate.
We have adult Spanish programs as well, so every member of the family can attend. It is a fun family vacation to a Tropical Paradise!
• Situated in Old Town Scottsdale AZ, and with camp locations throughout the Phoenix Metro Area, CodaKid is a leading computer science and game design academy. We provide a range of one-week summer tech camps for kids and teens (6 to 15 year olds).
• In our fun and engaging summer camps, elementary school and middle school students learn computer programming and video game design through the use of cutting edge tools such as Minecraft Forge, Blender, Eclipse, and more.
• We offer classes in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Old Town Scottsdale, North Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Peoria.
• CodaKid also offers Winter Tech camps as well as after-school programs and weekend classes in 3D Modeling and Animation, and Minecraft Modding. Our after-school programs are held in Old Town Scottsdale and North Scottsdale.
• In these dynamic classes, kids and teens learn Java programming and video game design in an entertaining way.
• Our knowledgeable and personable instructors are experts in their fields. They are experienced coders, technologists and game designers from leading universities and companies.
• All of our classes are taught in small groups, with an 8:1 Student Instructor Ratio. This ensures that each child get the individual attention they need, whatever their level.
Parent Testimonial: "My husband and I are so thankful for this awesome place and it's incredible staff! Ask my 11-year-old daughter where her favorite place to "hang out" is...she'll tell you CodaKid!"
Summer Computer Camps:
• Minecraft Modding with Java Coding (ages 7-14)
• 3D Game Development with C++ (ages 9-15)
• Infinite Running App Development (ages 10-14)
• Arcade App Development (ages 10-14)
• Drone Programming (ages 8-15)
• 3D Game Design (ages 6-9)
• Tower Defense App Development (ages 10-15)
9-week Summer Adventure Camp: - For boys & girls from Preschool - Grade 9
Explorers Camp: • Ages 3½ / entering Grade 1
• Half-day or full-day program
• Spanish or French classes
Pioneers Camp: • For students entering Grades 2-6
• Half-day, afternoon, or full-day programs
• Spanish or French classes
• Can take part in all camp activities, plus optional Adventure Afternoon activities
Counselors in Training (CIT) Camp: • For students entering Grades 7-9
• Gives campers a feel for what it takes to be a counselor, while still participate in all camp activities
Welcome to the World’s #1 Tech Camp! Unlock your limitless potential by choosing one of iD Tech Camps' highly-popular technology and computer science-related summer camps at the University of Wisconsin - Madison, in Dane County WI. iD Tech Camps in Wisconsin offers week-long tech-related day camps and overnight camps for kids ages 7-12 & teens ages 13-17.
iD Tech Camps blend traditional summer camps with visionary technology programs to create a unique and effective educational experience. At iD's summer computer camps, close attention is paid to the details you care about: risk management, hand-selected staff, personalized instruction, and new friendships forged in a stimulating, collegiate setting.
Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math, and Engineering) skills.
“My son came home every day energized and excited about what he was working on. He had positive things to say about his instructors and really learned a lot! Thanks so much!” - Jennie E., Parent, University of Wisconsin – Madison
1-week Day & Overnight Camps (ages 7-12) - Adventures in Programming (Scratch)
- Adventures in Game Design
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad
- Intro to Web Design & Photography...
1-week Day & Overnight Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- RPG Game Design
- FPS Game Design - Unreal Engine
- Web Design & Digital Photography...
Every summer, Intercultura Costa Rica offers a Spanish Adventure immersion program for teens which allows adolescents to learn Spanish and immerse themselves in Costa Rican culture. In addition to intensive Spanish classes, our teen summer program offers a variety of fun, chaperoned adventure activities, which will immerse teen students in the local culture and expose them to the amazing variety of wildlife and eco-systems in Costa Rica.
Come back from an adventure this summer that you will never forget... do a Tarzan jump and a canopy tour zip-line through the rain forest; sunbathe, play soccer and hang out with the locals ... what better way can you think of to spend your summer than in Costa Rica?