Study English in UK 2019: Summer English courses in London area for international students, English language school in Surrey with basketball, football, tennis & performing arts. International summer camps for children & teenagers, ESL programs for youth / juniors. Campamentos deportivos de verano en Inglaterra, cursos de inglés verano.
Study English UK: Based on campus in a top private school in Surrey in England (less than one hour south of London), Study English UK offer English language summer camps combined with sporting and artistic activities to students from around the world (ages 8-16). We offer a specialized English language learning course + Football, Tennis, Basketball, or Performing Arts. Courses last one week or two weeks, depending on your preference.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are very lucky to be based at one of the UK’s best private schools; St. Catherine’s, which is located in Surrey (very close to London and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports).
English Language Summer Camp & Sports / Arts Programmes: For students ages 8-16. Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
- English & Performing Arts
- English & Football
- English & Basketball
- English & Tennis
Note: Students coming for 2 weeks may choose different activities each week.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Are you a UK secondary school student or international high school student, or college student with an interest in creative arts and design?
• If so, earn a Certificate in summer 2018 from the UK’s leading arts university!
• Access world-class facilities and a highly-acclaimed teaching staff, and create a valuable network of new friends and expert tutors. Benefit from an educational and cultural summer experience to remember with AUB.
• Situated less than 2 hours south of London by train, the University provides a range of 2 and 3-week specialist summer courses to British and international students ages 14+.
• Our comprehensive summer programs include Animation, Adobe Packages, Digital Photography, Drawing, Illustration, Mixed Media, Print Making, Graphic Design, Fashion, and more.
• When you join one of our summer courses, you will have access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities, modern equipment and one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England.
• All Summer Course students receive an official AUB Certificate of Attendance upon successful completion. University accommodation is available if required.
Student Review: “Brilliant course, fast-paced with an amazing amount of information and skills shared, which has resulted in a marked improvement in my techniques and understanding of garment construction.” - Vicky, USA
Acorn International Summer School provides unique academic summer camps for both international and British students in Tockington, just 10 miles north of Bristol in the South-West of England.
Based on the campus of an authentic British boarding school, we provide exclusive programmes for children ages 5-15. We are one of the few summer schools in the UK tailored entirely for the junior camp market, and offer academic programmes for 2 or 4 weeks.
Our school is situated in the countryside, on a beautiful self-contained campus which is safe and secure.
Acorn International is owned and run by a real family. We all have our own children, and when you arrive at Acorn International you will be greeted by three generations of our family!
Acorn International had a very successful inspection in 2014, and is now fully accredited by the British Accreditation Council.
• International Summer School for Teens is an exclusive summer program in Scotland in 2019, and based on University of Stirling campus (just 40 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 45 minutes from Glasgow International Airport).
• We specialise in providing a personalised, safe, and friendly residential experience for students ages 12 to 17.
• We welcome participants of all levels from the UK, Europe, U.S., and around the world.
• Students select one academic-based morning study option (Beginner English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Global Entrepreneurship, Introduction to Law, Environmental Studies & Conservation, or PRE IB / PRE GSCE Study Skills), and one sporting / creative afternoon course (Golf, Tennis, Theatre, Photography, or Creative Coding).
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at the University of Stirling - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world, and is also regarded as Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence.
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!” • Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!” • Saskia, Belgium
3-week Residential Summer School Programs in Scotland:
• Boys & Girls ages 12-17
• Students choose 1 'Academic' course, and 1 'Sporting / Creative' course
Academic Course Options: • Beginner English
• Intermediate English / IELTS
• English Academic Writing
• Global Entrepreneurship
• Introduction to Law
• Environmental Science and Conservation
• Study Skills (PRE IB / PRE GSCE)
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers unique 2-week or 3-week summer music and language courses in Llandovery in south-west Wales, UK.
• LMFL provides quality one-to-one training in a wide range of instruments & voice tuition to highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults). In addition, we offer English and foreign language classes in private lessons or small groups.
• Designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition, the course is open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• The main course is 2 weeks long or 3 weeks with the optional intensive pre-course.
• Our Summer Courses 2018 will be hosted by Llandovery College, a day and boarding school in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London and 1.5 hours from Swansea.
• Llandovery College is easily accessible by excellent road & rail links. Cardiff International Airport is just 45 miles away.
• During the course, students can take world-recognized Trinity College London exams.
• Trinity College London provides exams & qualifications in over 60 countries, and LMFL provides our students with the opportunity to take Trinity College music qualifications.
• We also offer a music summer camp in the south of France in 2019 for adults & teens (17+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
• Reach Cambridge offers UK & international high school students the opportunity to gain an invaluable academic experience through a spring or summer course in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• We provide unique and academically-rigorous residential programmes for students ages 14-18.
• Located just 50 miles north of London, students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our challenging and vibrant courses are designed to provide unique introductions to your favourite academic subjects at University level.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge in the south-east of England.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
• Our fun, summer programs help to prepare students for university, and students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Our programs are tailored to the individual’s study needs and enriched by an extra-curricular program.
• How better for your child to enrich and expand their school curriculum while gaining an insight into life at one of the world's top universities?
2 & 4-week Summer Camps 2019 in July & August
• Computer Science & Maths
• Economics & Business Management
• English Literature
• English Lit. & Performing Arts
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Soccer Camps International - Soccer + English Camps
Courses / Programs
• Your talented son, daughter or loved one can experience a prestigious UK soccer football camp with additional English language lessons in London, Manchester, Liverpool or Brighton in summer 2018!
• Soccer Camps International is a top facilitator of UK summer soccer camps in association with Manchester City FC, Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC, Arsenal FC, and Brighton FC. Our program participants stay on campus at top boarding schools and university accommodation.
• These intensive camps allow young players from around the world to develop their football skills and improve their understanding of the English language at the same time.
• Our football camps are run by highly-experienced & certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
Parent Review: "My son enjoyed himself very much, managed to have excellent relationships with his coaches notwithstanding very limited language skill, and most important of all thanks to his experience, he decided to continue playing soccer." - Mother of Enrico, Italy