Summer kids camps in UK & England: Summer activities for children/ teenagers. Academic summer camps for high school students, UK English courses for juniors, summer music lessons, sports camps, Campamentos de verano, cursos de inglés verano en Inglaterra..
Hosted at The Home of Golf in St Andrews, Mypro Golf Camp are the ultimate experience for passionate and young golfers. We strive to provide the best learning environment for our juniors, whether they’re just beginning or well into their golfing journey.
With 11 of the world’s best golf courses and the finest PGA qualified instructors, all set in a town that lives and breathes golf, Mypro Golf Camp in St Andrews are the perfect setting to have fun and for juniors to develop their game. This unique experience will also give juniors the opportunity to learn about different cultures and improve their English amongst a group of multi-lingual friends.
• Get a unique introduction to your favourite academic subject at University level in the prestigious environment of Cambridge University!
• Reach Cambridge provides residential spring and summer courses for UK & international high school students ages 14-18.
• With a wide range of academic subjects to choose from, our spring and summer camps are taught by experts in the field through interactive classes, lectures and workshops.
• Located just 50 miles north of London, students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, spring and summer programs give you the opportunity to experience an academically-rigorous summer program in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our challenging and vibrant summer courses are specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge in the south-east of England.
• Your studies will be combined with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
Student Review: "I had exceptionally high expectations for the Reach Cambridge Course, and I happy to report they were all reached and surpassed. The University is absolutely beautiful, the staff is incredible, and the experience was perfectly unique.'
2 & 4-week Summer Camps 2019 in July & August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science
• Economics & Business Management
• English Literature
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Astronomy
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
43.Soccer Camps International - Soccer + English Camps
Courses / Programs
• Your talented son, daughter or loved one can experience a prestigious UK soccer football camp with additional English language lessons in London, Manchester, Liverpool or Brighton in summer 2020!
• Soccer Camps International is a top facilitator of UK summer soccer camps in association with Manchester City FC, Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC, Arsenal FC, and Brighton FC. Our program participants stay on campus at top boarding schools and university accommodation.
• These intensive camps allow young players from around the world to develop their football skills and improve their understanding of the English language at the same time.
• Our football camps are run by highly-experienced & certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
Parent Review: "My son enjoyed himself very much, managed to have excellent relationships with his coaches notwithstanding very limited language skill, and most important of all thanks to his experience, he decided to continue playing soccer." - Mother of Enrico, Italy
Located in Glasgow City Centre, The Royal Conservatoire is Scotland's national centre of professional vocational training in performance arts. We provide a range of Short Summer Courses in a range of performing and production arts disciplines (Dance, Drama, Music, Production, and Screen) designed for children and young adults ages 1-17 from all over the world.
Each summer we present a packed programme of performing arts classes for young people (and adults). The wide variety of these summer courses are distinctive in the way that we use performing arts to allow our students to share their views, ideas and passions with each other.
Our summer schools are specialist courses designed and delivered by the Royal Conservatoire’s tutors, lecturers and professors who teach our undergraduate and postgraduate students. For the majority of our courses we have an open access policy. We welcome learners at all levels of experience and are committed to reducing barriers to participation in the arts.
The ethos of our work is built upon the belief that the arts can contribute to the development of the whole person. We value inter-disciplinary working, use traditional and contemporary practices to inform our teaching, and support the principle of access to excellence for all.
Kings Camps is part of the Kings Foundation, a UK registered charity that’s dedicated to helping young people reach their potential. We provide sports and activity camps at over 50 locations across the UK to children ages 4-17 during school holidays and in the summer months.
Our summer camps are available to kids and teens from the UK and around the world. Our camps take place in cities and towns across the UK including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Sheffield, Newcastle, Glasgow, Cardiff, and more.
Kings Camps equip children with essential life skills and an understanding that being active is essential to health and well-being. We provide inclusive sports programmes to engage and inspire.
“Thanks to the team at Kings Camps for a great week – my son cannot wait to go again! Super leadership, great discipline and a lot of fun – the best of its kind around."
- Lee Edwards, Leeds Met Carnegie
Summer Boarding Courses, in conjunction with leading British boarding schools, operates high quality, accredited UK summer school courses for international students in ideal locations in Bournemouth and Oxford in the South of England. The challenging and stimulating summer boarding courses for children and teenagers provide a truly international experience in fantastic locations. Our unique English language and activity programmes ensure the students return home after an unforgettable summer.
As with UK boarding students during the academic year, international students attending a summer boarding course will enjoy a huge variety of experiences inside and outside the classroom, all shared with other students from around the world.
Boarding is a traditional British experience that brings out the best in children and gives them independence, along with the skills to allow them to embrace life’s challenges.
Samiad is a summer school provider that offers residential English summer courses to children (ages 8-12) and teenagers (ages 13-17) from around the world.
Combining quality English language classes with fun excursions and activities, we give our junior students the opportunity to improve their English, whilst enjoying the history and culture that the United Kingdom has to offer.
Our residential English courses take place in Trent College, a quality-approved boarding school just 8 miles from Nottingham City Centre and less than 2.5 hours drive north of London. Children will sleep in shared or dorm style rooms. Boys and girls are separated and children will be placed in groups of a similar age range.
Our summer English camps are two weeks duration in the months of July and August, incorporating English language tuition, exciting educational trips to historical places in the UK and an action-packed activities schedule. You will have the opportunity to try new experiences and meet new people from all over the world.
2-week summer English courses for children (ages 8-12) and teenagers (ages 13-17)
- English Language Summer School: Includes 20 hours of English classes & 2 excursions per week as well as a full activity programme.
- English Language Summer School with Horse Riding: Also includes 2 hours per week of private horse riding lessons (additional hours can be purchased). 1 day per week of hands-on learning about looking after horses at the stables.
48.University of St Andrews - Tennis, Hockey and Rugby Summer Camp
Courses / Programs
The University of St Andrews is offering a week-long summer tennis, hockey and rugby programmes for students ages 12-17 in July on the beautiful east coast of Scotland, UK.
Our week long summer programme is all-inclusive. It takes place at the world-famous University of St. Andrews and gives the student the chance to experience University life and take full advantage of the facilities, culture and history it has to offer.
There is the potential for a 2 week option, please get in touch for further details.
Have you ever wanted to know what it is like to perform in a West End show? Now you can! Theatre Tribe Academy provides intense but thrilling theatre & drama-based summer camps for boys and girls ages 7-15. Participants learn what it is like to cast, rehearse and perform in a West End show led by Musical Theatre professionals.
Based in locations throughout London, and South-East England, we create tailor-made productions based around current Musical Theatre hit shows – complete with songs, script and choreography – in preparation for a fabulous final show that all the family can attend.
Theatre Tribe is not simply a summer camp, but a theatrical event, where each Tribe Member is made to feel like a seasoned performer preparing for the first night of a West End production.
50.Oxford Encompass - Integrated English Language Programmes
Courses / Programs
Oxford Encompass offers 2, 3 and 4-week intensive and immersive English Language courses for international students ages 12-15 in the heart of historic Oxford. Our beginner to advanced level ESL courses are residential, and students stay in single or twin study-bedrooms. School-age students are supervised at all times, and breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided each day.
Each student has an individual Learning Mentor who helps them identify and achieve their learning goals. Students learn through a mixture of classroom teaching, project work, and an enjoyable programme of social events and excursions.
In the classroom, students develop their reading and writing skills through structured and individually tailored reading exercises.