Arabic language learning programs for kids in Montgomery County MD / DC area: Arabic classes in Bethesda MD for kids, preschoolers. Arabic immersion for toddlers, elementary age & middle school students. Day, weekend, Saturday language classes in Bethseda MD, near Silver Spring, Kensington, Rockville, Gaithersburg MD.
Language Classes Ad Opportunity here: Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed. Note to Arabic language class providers: - Contact us if you offer language programs for children and / or adults in the DC Metro area. We also have potential ads for providers of Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Mandarin Chinese classes.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides a range of accredited and certified online, distance learning, and live training programs in Life Coaching, Leadership, Management, Team-Building Development, and Holistic Health Practices.
Established in 1995, BHLD's quality certification programs for both individuals & corporations are designed to fit with your work schedule and family life.
Our tailored corporate coaching and consulting training programs for companies and professionals can be delivered online and onsite to front-line employees, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Student Testimonial: "I feel I personally learned and studied as much as I would from a two to four year college but in a much shorter amount of time.
The lectures were formatted in a well thought out manner to give each student personalized attention, answer our questions, share our own experiences, and interact with each other."
- Pat H., Master Life Coach
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Online Corporate Training for Organizations / Companies:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Maryland from the comfort of your own home or workplace with online classes at home from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• Based in MA, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, or throughout Maryland and nationwide.
• Earn full spray tan certification with the world's first spray tan training academy! Graduates receive a Spray Tan Certificate on successful completion of your course.
• In addition to our online courses, Aviva provides in-class spray tan training in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, NYC, Indianapolis IN, Chicago IL and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." • T’Ann
Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
Are you a provider of interactive German language classes in the DC Metro / Southern Maryland area? If so, contact us about our range of Language Classes Ad Opportunities.
Further Foreign Language Ad Opportunities: • Spanish
• Mandarin Chinese
German Language Immersion Programs:
• Parents & Tots German programs for kids ages 1-3
• German for kids ages 3-5 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 5-8 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 8-10 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 10-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one German classes
• German immersion summer camps
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Courses / Programs
• Study English in a Top U.S. University with affordable fees!
• The ELI is located on the beautiful, 58-acre campus of Notre Dame of Maryland University in one of Baltimore's most prestigious and secure neighborhoods (Baltimore is a major cosmopolitan city on the East Coast of the U.S).
• The ELI provides an intensive English program (IEP) for non-native English speakers & international students who want to improve their English language skills in a quality university setting.
• In 8-week sessions, students at all levels study writing, grammar, reading, listening and speaking, pronunciation, vocabulary, TOEFL preparation & American culture.
• In each session, there are 20-25 different countries represented. This diversity makes English proficiency a necessity and motivates study & language acquisition.
• The ELI is also a test center site for the Institutional TOEFL exam, so students can sit for the exam on-campus during and after the completion of their studies.
• After attending the ELI, many of our students move on to undergraduate studies, graduate studies, and careers.
"ELI has the most effective course available to help improve my English. I recommend this school as the best English language institute in the east." - Hong Joo, South Korea
"I spent 6 months in ELI and it was a really good experience. I got to know wonderful people from all over the world which I still have contact with. The program is very well built to learn and/or improve your English.. - Mark, Switzerland
ISL International School of Languages, Montgomery County MD
Courses / Programs
Situated in Bethesda, in southern Montgomery County, MD (just northwest of Washington DC), ISL International School of Languages provides a wide range of Spanish language immersion classes for children of all ages and proficiency levels.
Courses include 'Mommy & Me' toddlers classes, preschool classes, private lessons, group classes, and more.
We make an hour of Spanish go fast by providing a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We understand that children learn in three different ways and adapt our teaching style to accommodate all three: visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners. This way all students stay focused and learn in the way that is most effective for them.
We bring everything we need to provide you with a quality program that is loved by students, parents, and school administrators. ISL International School of Languages instructors are carefully selected and are trained to provide the quality we believe in with consistency.
We also provide specialized tutoring in French, English, Mandarin and Italian.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Maryland and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.