Arabic language immersion in Washington area for kids: Arabic classes in Virginia, Maryland for young children, Arabic immersion programs for preschoolers, kindergarten. Private Arabic tutoring for elementary school age to high school students.
• Note to parents & guardians: The school that previously was listed here has unfortunately closed their business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Contact us if you are a provider of foreign language instruction in the DC area. We can facilitate schools that offer Arabic and other languages in Alexandria, McLean / North Arlington, Fairfax VA, plus Gaithersburg and Bethesda MD.
Arabic Immersion Programs: • Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• Arabic for kids ages 3-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-One Arabic lessons
• Arabic immersion summer camps
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program
Let your child become immersed in the Spanish language! Creative Acts Learning Center, in Washington DC, provides 6-week Spanish language immersion courses for parents and children (ages 3-5) and older kids (ages 6-9).
Children engage in immersive activities; learning topics such as colors, clothing, food, body parts, traditions, and Spanish greetings and customs specific to a selected Spanish-speaking country.
The Italian Cultural Society of Washington, DC, Inc.
Courses / Programs
Located in Bethesda MD, The Italian Cultural Society of Washington aims to enhance the appreciation and knowledge of the Italian language and culture in the Washington, DC area. We provide an Italian Language Program (ILP) which includes a variety of Italian classes for children, teenagers and adults. Our Italian instruction is uniquely structured so that each course is designed around the specific needs and interests of the participants in each class. All of our teachers are native Italian speakers and are experienced in teaching Italian as a second language.
Whether your child or teenager is a complete beginner or already has some experience with the Italian language, we have a class to suit them! We provide Italian classes specifically for middle school and high school students.
- Beginning Italian for Kids (ages 6-10)
- Italian for ages 4-6 (non-beginners)
- Italian for ages 7-10 (non-beginners)
- Italian for Middle School Students (ages 11-13)
- Italian for High School Students
We also provide a wide variety of Italian language courses for adults.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
• With language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park in the Bay Area, ABC Languages provides both private and group Arabic lessons for kids and teens.
• We also offer private Arabic lessons in your home for kids living throughout San Francisco, the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and surrounding areas.
• ABC Languages learner-centered methods and effective lessons focus on attaining authentic Arabic language skills that can be used in the real world.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of these classes, allowing students to use their language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. However, if you would like to focus on another dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, we can provide private lessons.
• Our one-on-one language lessons are the most intensive way to immerse students in the Arabic language.
• Our instructors are native speakers of the language they teach. Our teachers encourage lively conversations, role-play and games in Arabic, so that our students learn Arabic in a natural way.
• ABC is highly experienced in teaching languages and was voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users.
• We also offer instruction in Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, and Spanish among other languages.