Tech IT training centers / computer programming schools in Texas: ASP.NET training in Houston - C# software development and dot NET developer certification prep classes in south-west Houston, Harris County. Also learn ASP.NET code online in South Texas, Louisiana, the USA, from overseas.
Milestone Technical Institute, Houston: Are you searching for .NET training in Houston TX? Milestone Technical Institute provides comprehensive certification preparation courses in a wide range of in-demand IT proficiencies, including .NET programming. At Milestone Technical Institute, we aim to enhance, improve and provide access to information technology, educational resources and business services to residents, businesses, and community based organizations.
Email:Contact us below
.NET Software Training: Study Options: In-Class or Online. Course Duration: 4 weeks
With an emphasis on instructor-led, hands-on learning, our .NET 4.0 classes provide students with the in-depth skills and knowledge they need to develop rich Internet Web Applications using C# and VB.
We blend leading edge technology with time-honored training approaches and flexible study options for the convenience of our students with busy schedules.
Located in Dallas County TX (just 20 minutes from Downtown Dallas), (This School is Now Closed) is a healthcare training school that provides a range of affordable, allied health career training programs. We offer ongoing enrollment in Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training programs.
We guide, educate, and train competent, compassionate and caring students to help improve the health and quality of life of the sick and disabled in the community.
Our main goal is to graduate and educate competent, compassionate, caring students, who strive for excellence in their delivery of care to meet the health care needs of the community and contribute to the professional health care industry.
Austin College, located just north of Dallas in Sherman, Texas, is a private, co-educational, liberal arts institution affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer a wide-range of bachelor of arts degree programs, and a master of arts in teaching (MAT) degree program. Undergraduate options include Business Administration, Computer Science, Biology, Media Studies, English, and more.
Through liberal arts and sciences coursework, Austin College students learn to question, to think critically, and to arrive at their own informed conclusions. Combined with first-rate preparation in their major fields of study, our academic program nurtures the intellectual skills that make for lifetime learners.
The mission of Austin College is to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences in order to prepare them for rewarding careers and for full, engaged, and meaningful lives.
Austin College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Art & Art History
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Media Studies
- Political Science
- Theatre, and many more...
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
• Do you want to begin an exciting career in the makeup and beauty industry? CMC Makeup School provides professional make-up artist certification programs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
• Specializing in beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development, CMC will equip you with the training and tools that are essential to succeed as a make-up artist.
• We focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup. We also offer makeup classes in the Austin and Houston area.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit and certificate on completion. Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Our students include local students from Dallas and surrounding cities and states including Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Louisiana, and international students from countries and regions including Mexico, Barbados, The Caribbean, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
Student Review: "I just finished the Master’s class in Dallas at CMC Makeup I loved every minute. The instructors and staff were very attentive and friendly. I miss them already but will be back for the Ultimate Plus. I recommend this for the future Make-up Artist."
Professional Makeup Artist Programs
• Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
• Summer Teen Makeup Camps
• Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
Located in Arlington Texas, Paul Mitchell The School Arlington is a hair & beauty school that offers training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences. We provide a Basic Cosmetology Training Program in addition to our Cosmetology Teacher Training Course designed for those interested in becoming a teacher in the beauty industry.
Every Paul Mitchell School is designed to teach you the skills you’ll need, inspire you to explore your passion and creativity and help you learn the business that will make your career in the beauty industry fun and rewarding. Our staff is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
Paul Mitchell–trained hair designers work in virtually every corner of the world, and every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell School's commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence.
Our programs have been evaluated and approved by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS).
Paul Mitchell The School, located in San Antonio TX, is a hair & beauty school offering training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences. At Paul Mitchell The School, we teach the skills needed for a career in the beauty industry, prepare you for the state board exams, and more. We also give valuable tips on how to succeed in the salon or spa, in business, and in life.
Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence. Everyone at Paul Mitchell The School – San Antonio is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
Our programs have been evaluated and approved by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). Accreditation is a way of knowing the education you will receive at Paul Mitchell The School - San Antonio has met standards set by both the Government and experts in the field of Cosmetology.
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Houston, Dallas TX & Online
Courses / Programs
• Earn Full Spray Tan Certification in Texas or online from The World’s First Spray Tan Academy with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class 1-day spray tanning certification programs in Houston and Dallas, which are hosted in a leading hotel in each city.
• We also offer spray tan classes online for students in San Antonio, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas and nationwide.
• Online classes allow you to study at your own pace from your home or workplace, with the content available to study 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced beauty professional, our classes will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, and how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use." • Rachel