Mandarin Chinese language classes in Pasadena CA: Chinese lessons for adults, business professionals & college students from beginners to advanced level. Find private Chinese tutoring for kids & teens, group/ conversational Chinese classes in Los Angeles County area, including Pasadena, Alhambra, Rosemead, Glendale, Burbank..
Situated in Manhattan Beach CA, in southwestern LA County, Mandarin Tree Academy is a Chinese language learning school that provides a full academic Mandarin immersion preschool and childcare program for children ages 2-6.
Our Chinese school is convenient for students living in Torrance, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach and surrounding areas of the South Bay region.
Children in our course not only learn Mandarin, but also develop a strong educational foundation on which to build and grow. Our teachers guide the children and provide them with the social and academic skills to excel throughout their future.
We believe that young children don’t “learn” a language by being taught language lessons, they acquire a language by being surrounded by it. In the process, they also absorb the culture and values that are the foundations of the language.
Department of Modern Languages, College of Marin, North Bay
Courses / Programs
Learn Chinese in the North Bay at the Department of Modern Languages in College of Marin! Conveniently situated in Kentfield, just 3 miles south-west of San Rafael, we provide quality instruction Mandarin Chinese. Join us and open the doors to important fields such as Chinese politics, economy, or history.
One in every 5 people in the world speaks Chinese, making it the most widely-spoken first language in the world. At over 5,000 years old, China is one of the world’s oldest and richest continuous cultures. Learning the Chinese language will make travel in this fascinating country more rewarding and will allow you to communicate with people all over the world in their native tongue. For example, Chinese is also spoken widely in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia and Tibet.
Being able to speak Chinese is also a valuable asset in the business environment. China is one of the United States’ largest trading partners and the second largest economy in the world. Many U.S. companies do business in China.
In addtion to our Mandarin Chineses classes, we provide instruction in Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian and American Sign Language.
• ABC Languages offers group and private Mandarin Chinese classes to professionals, students and children (ages 5+) at our language school in downtown Menlo Park in San Mateo County CA
We also offer Chinese classes to schools and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and South Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, including in Santa Clara County and local areas such as Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and San Jose. We also teach Chinese in downtown San Francisco.
• Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese program incorporates effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
• Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese. Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
• Group Mandarin Chinese classes at 9 levels from total beginner through to advanced
• Mandarin Chinese conversation classes
• Private Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Corporate Mandarin Chinese language training
• Mandarin Chinese classes for teens & kids (ages 5+)
• Online Mandarin Chinese lessons
Further Language Classes: • We also offer instruction in French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Farsi, and Arabic among other languages.
The Los Angeles Chinese Learning Center (LACLC) is a non-religious and non-political organization that provides customized Chinese classes in Los Angeles and other cities in the US and around the world. We aim to provide an innovated Chinese language program through our Chinese classes and private language tutors. Los Angeles Chinese Learning Center welcomes people of all cultural backgrounds. Through dedicated Mandarin instructors, we are able to offer various levels of Mandarin Chinese language classes. We serve various locations in greater Los Angeles area, ranging from Beverly Hills to Pasadena, from Santa Monica to San Marino. We also have private tutors in New York, Chicago, Houston, San Jose, San Diego, Tokyo, London, and more. Satisfactions guaranteed, or our tutors will refund you your money.
Private Mandarin Chinese Classes, Group classes in Alhambra, Los Angeles County, short-term Chinese class and one-on-one intensive immersion program are offered throughout the year to help for travelers to China who may wish to gain more out of their travels. Classes in Chinese culture and free consultations on business opportunities in China.
Are you searching for quality Chinese classes in the Redwood City area?
ABC Languages provides group and private Mandarin Chinese classes to adults, business professionals, college students, children and teenagers at our language school in downtown Menlo Park.
In addition, we offer Chinese language programs to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in Redwood City, San Mateo, San Jose, Palo Alto, Mountain View, and Sunnyvale.
We also have a school in downtown San Francisco, and offer private Chinese tutoring throughout the Los Angeles County area.
Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese program incorporates effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese. Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Group Mandarin Chinese classes at 9 levels from total beginner through to advanced
- Mandarin Chinese conversation classes
- Private Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Corporate Mandarin Chinese language training
- Mandarin Chinese classes for kids & teens
- Online Mandarin Chinese lessons
Additional Language Classes:
We also offer instruction in French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Farsi, Arabic, and English among other languages.