French language immersion classes / French language schools in New Jersey: French classes in North Jersey area for kids, adults in Essex County, Ridgewood, Hudson County, Bergen County, Passaic County, Union County NJ area. Private French lessons for beginners, family, young children, elementary age kids to high school teens, college students.
ABC Languages NJ: ABC Languages is a premiere provider of private French language lessons in a wide range of northern and central New Jersey counties. Taught by experienced, native-speaking French tutors, our private lessons are available to adult and junior students (ages 5+), and take place in your home, office, library, or similar chosen location. Our basic beginner to advanced level French classes can be worked around your own schedule and language learning needs. Day, evening, and weekend study slots are available.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
As well as providing private French tutoring in many major NJ cities, we also offer classes in convenient locations in Middlesex County, Hudson County, Essex County, Union County, Bergen County, Monmouth County, Somerset County, Morris County, and Passaic County.
Private / One-on-One French Lessons for Adults & Children:
• Private French classes for adults (at your home or a location of your choice)
• French lessons for kids ages 5+ (private lessons / at-home tutoring)
• French conversation classes
• Weekend / Evening French classes
We also provide private tutoring in English; Spanish; German; Italian; Portuguese; Mandarin Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Russian, Arabic, Farsi.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
ABC Languages NJ - Private Arabic Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• Serving students in north-eastern New Jersey and NY, ABC Languages offer private Arabic classes for adults and children (ages 5+) that take place in your own home office space, or similar location of your choosing.
Locations: In your home, work office or local library in
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Secaucus, Hudson Waterfront, The Heights, Journal Square, Harrison, Kearny and others.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Fair Lawn, Fort Lee, Paramus, Garfield, Englewood, Bergenfield,Ridgewood, Haworth, Ho-Ho-Kus, Glen Rock, Allendale, Demarest, Old Tappan, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Edgewater, Franklin Lakes, Rivervale, Rockleigh, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Guttenberg, Westwood, Haworth, Montvale, Mahwah, Ramsey, River Vale, North Bergen, others.
• Contact us regarding classes in your town or city in northeastern NJ or Online Arabic classes in USA via Skype.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. You also have the choice to focus on MSA or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese, Moroccan, or any other dialect of Arabic.
Testimonial "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature... If you are interested in learning a new language, no need to look any further." - Adam
ABC Languages, Manhattan - French Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Learn French in Manhattan with ABC Languages! A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC offers group French classes and private French tutoring to adults, teenagers and kids.
• Founded in 1997, we teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Daytime, evening and weekend classes are available in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT. In addition, we provide corporate French language training to companies and organizations.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• "Nice folks - wide range of classes, and very friendly / accommodating. I took a French class there a few years ago and had a great time - only reason I didn't continue was that I got busy with work.
The owner, Elizabeth, seems to have a real passion for languages herself . She's lived in quite a few places and speaks four or five languages fluently. She's a nice woman, too - you should at least give her a call to see how they can help you out with your language aspirations."
• Group French classes for adults at beginner, intermediate or advanced level. Daytime, evening & weekend French classes are available.
• Private / Semi-private French lessons - can take place in your home or office
• French intro/ travel crash course
• Summer French classes
• Private French tutoring for kids & teens
• After-school French programs for elementary, middle & high school students
• Corporate French language training for businesses & organizations
• Cross-cultural French programs
• Online French lessons
Harvest English Institute, Newark, Long Branch NJ & ONLINE
Courses / Programs
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Newark and Long Branch, New Jersey; Los Angeles, California; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Established in 1999, Harvest English Institute (HEI) uses a communicative approach and fast-paced methodology that achieves amazing results in a short amount of time.
• Our core goal is to integrate our locally-based and international students with the English Language, American culture and the vibrant American way of life, providing them with the skills and knowledge to become confident English speakers.
• We are also proud to be partnered with top universities around the world.
• Harvest Institute has been recognized as a unique learning institution, for its revolutionary and visionary methods of teaching which branch out to culture and human development.
• Our intensive courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English quickly. Harvest also has a school in Orlando, Florida.
• HEI is authorized to issue I-20 forms for international students to obtain F1 student visas.
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Luhara, Brazil
• Intensive English Program (6 levels - for Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced learning)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
• TESOL / ESL Certification
ONLINE English Classes: Learn American English part-time from the comfort of your home worldwide.