Learn French in South Los Angeles area: French classes in Redondo Beach for adults, business professionals, college students. Conversational French for beginners to advanced students, private French tutoring for kids & teens in the South Bay area, LA County CA.
Savoir Faire Language Institute: Situated just seconds away from the famous Redondo Beach Pier in the South Bay beach area of Los Angeles CA, Savoir Faire Language Institute provides beginner to advanced level French language classes to adults and children.
In addition to group and private French lessons, we also provide language classes in Spanish, English, German, Italian, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese.
Are you searching for quality French classes in the San Jose area?
ABC Languages provides group and private French lessons to adults, business professionals, college students and children at our language school in downtown Menlo Park.
In addition, we offer French language programs to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Redwood City, Los Gatos & Santa Clara.
We also have a school in downtown San Francisco, and offer private French tutoring throughout the Los Angeles County area.
Our French classes are taught by native French teachers, using a communicative approach, with a learner-centered classroom. This means you are speaking and practicing French from day one.
Role play, authentic conversation practice, videos and picture prompts are commonly used in our classes. You will find yourself beginning to think in French as you use your new language to interact with your teacher and fellow classmates.
Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users, ABC has honed an excellent reputation in the Bay Area.
Teachers must have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience before even being interviewed. Our teachers make sure the language comes alive in the classroom and students feel confident and excited to speak in French.
French Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens: Beginner to advanced level
- Group French classes at 9 levels
- Private French lessons
- Conversational French
- Survival French
- French for kids (private lessons at our school or at-home tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students)
- Family French classes
- French Grammar
- Corporate French language training for businesses & organizations
- Online/ Skype French lessons
We also teach Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi & English among other languages.
ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online French Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• Bonjour! Are you searching for quality French classes in San Francisco?
• Learning French with ABC Languages - a leading provider of foreign language instruction - can be a fun and social experience.
• We offer group French classes and private French lessons for adults, kids and teenagers of all levels at our language school in the Financial District in Downtown San Francisco.
• Our experienced and professional French language tutors can also deliver private French lessons at your home, office or other location in the San Francisco area. Day, evening and weekend classes are available.
• Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play and games all in French.
• Our native French instructors teach you skills you can practice right away in your class, while you chat and make friends with the other students in French. • Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users, ABC has earned an excellent reputation in the Bay Area.
• We also teach French at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (serving the Silicon Valley and South Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and San Jose).
Student Review: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going." - Adam
French Language Classes: For beginners to advanced students
• Group French classes (Standard classes - 1.5 hours)
• Weekend French classes (Intensive classes - 3 hours)
• Private French lessons in our school or your home/office
• French conversation classes
• Corporate French language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• French classes for kids & teens
• Online / Skype French lessons
Learn French by Skype with an experienced teacher from France!
Paris Version à la Française offers French learners in San Jose, California and across the U.S. the opportunity to learn French online through conversation and structured lessons.
The aim of our online French classes is to help you to get confidence in your French language. Online French lessons allow you to study whenever and wherever you want.
Schedule your classes around your work and family commitments, and learn at your own pace.
"I studied with Pascale earlier this year and massively improved my French in only a short time! She will assess your ability and tailor lessons to your competence in a relaxed, conversational style. Highly recommended!" - Rob
"After six months with Pascale, I am now able to have a conversation in French, and my writing (and reading) has drastically improved. In addition, I have learned a great deal about the French culture. Pascale is really kind and patient, and she has made a lot of effort to adapt the course to my needs. Thank you Pascale for creating an interesting course! I would definitely recommend her for all levels of French.” - Jennifer
“I found Pascal’s method of teaching very effective as well as enjoyable. Pascal uses a combination of conversation, reading and listening skills, to teach and encourages learning the French language. Pascal also offers an online program that supports her teaching. I would highly recommend Pascal as a French teacher.” - Wendy
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
Department of Modern Languages, College of Marin, North Bay
Courses / Programs
The Department of Modern Languages in the College of Marin provides quality language instruction in a range of foreign languages, including French, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese among others. Conveniently situated in Kentfield, just 3 miles south-west of San Rafael, we offer French classes for students at elementary, intermediate or advanced level. In addition, students have the opportunity to earn an Associate of Arts (A.A.) in French.
In California, knowledge of a second modern language is now required in many jobs that involve dealing with the public. These may include Civil Service roles, social work, nursing, and other service-oriented fields.
Another major reason to learn the French language is that you also learn about the culture, philosophy, and civilization of another people, thereby broadening your understanding of the world and enriching your intellectual growth. On the practical side, any field of specialization (medicine, law, journalism, business, teaching) is enhanced if you can speak another language.