Learn French in Southern California: French lessons in Los Angeles, French language classes in Redondo Beach for adults, college students, business professionals. Conversational French classes for beginners to advanced students, private French tutors for kids & teens in the South Bay area.
Savoir Faire Language Institute, Los Angeles: Situated just seconds away from the famous Redondo Beach Pier in the South Bay beach area of Los Angeles CA, Savoir Faire Language Institute provides beginner to advanced level French language classes to adults and children.
French Language Immersion Classes for Adults & Children: - Beginner to Advanced Levels
French Group Classes for Adults: We believe learning should be a very interactive process through the use of training modules, behavioral situations, case studies, role-playing scenarios, critical incidents and focused presentation materials.
In a typical class, a student might role-play purchasing a train ticket, play a board game to review vocabulary, discuss a television show with a partner, listen to an exchange between native speakers arguing over a parking space, and give directions for making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Private / One-on-one French Lessons: Our Private French lessons offer a step-by-step approach to learning to communicate in a foreign language.
One on one course features: - Speed up your speaking ability in the target language - Improve your pronunciation and reduce your own accent - Focus on learning vocabulary specific to your needs or business - Be scheduled according to your availability - Inspire you to learn more than you imagined
Further French Programs: - Specialized French language tutoring - Specialized French classes for children - French pre-school program - French Summer Camp
Additional Languages: - English - Spanish - German - Italian - Arabic - Chinese - Japanese
Learn French by Skype with an experienced teacher from France!
Paris Version à la Française offers French learners in Los Angeles, California and across the U.S. the opportunity to learn French online through conversation and structured lessons.
The aim of our online French classes is to help you to get confidence in your French language. Online French lessons allow you to study whenever and wherever you want.
Schedule your classes around your work and family commitments, and learn at your own pace.
"I studied with Pascale earlier this year and massively improved my French in only a short time! She will assess your ability and tailor lessons to your competence in a relaxed, conversational style. Highly recommended!" - Rob
"After six months with Pascale, I am now able to have a conversation in French, and my writing (and reading) has drastically improved. In addition, I have learned a great deal about the French culture. Pascale is really kind and patient, and she has made a lot of effort to adapt the course to my needs. Thank you Pascale for creating an interesting course! I would definitely recommend her for all levels of French.” - Jennifer
“I found Pascal’s method of teaching very effective as well as enjoyable. Pascal uses a combination of conversation, reading and listening skills, to teach and encourages learning the French language. Pascal also offers an online program that supports her teaching. I would highly recommend Pascal as a French teacher.” - Wendy
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
Bonjour! ABC Languages provides French language classes in downtown San Francisco, convenient for students in Oakland, South San Francisco, Daly City, and the surrounding areas.
French is a fun and rewarding language to learn. We teach adults, business professionals, college students, kids and teenagers of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Our learner-centered classrooms encourage lively conversations, role-play and games all in French. We want to see you learn French in a natural way, so you can use your language skills in the real world, not just in the classroom.
Our native French instructors teach you skills you can practice right away in your class, while you chat and make friends with the other students in French. We know when our students learn French well, they stay on to achieve fluency.
We also teach French at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (serving the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and San Jose). In addition, we offer private French tutoring throughout Los Angeles County.
Student Testimonial: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going."
- Adam W
French Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens Beginners to Advanced
- Group French classes
- Saturday French classes (Intensive classes - 3 hours)
- Private French lessons
- Conversational French
- Survival French
- French for kids including private tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students
- Family French classes
- Corporate French language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
- Online/ Skype French lessons
We also teach Spanish; Italian; German; Portuguese; Russian; Farsi; Arabic; Chinese; Japanese; Korean & English.
ABC Languages, Bay Area CA & Online French Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages offers group and private French lessons to professionals, students and children ages 5+ from elementary through high school.
• We teach French at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (San Mateo County) as well as to schools, organizations and corporations throughout the Silicon Valley region of the South Bay and San Francisco Bay Areas. Contact us about French lessons in Santa Clara County - including in Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and San Jose.
• Our French classes are taught by native French teachers, using a communicative approach, with a learner-centered classroom. This means you are speaking and practicing French from day one.
• Role play, authentic conversation practice, videos and picture prompts are commonly used in our classes. You will find yourself beginning to think in French as you use your new language to interact with your teacher and fellow classmates.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users, ABC has honed an excellent reputation in the Bay Area. Teachers must have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience before even being interviewed.
• Our teachers make sure the language comes alive in the classroom and students feel confident and excited to speak in French. We also have a school in downtown San Francisco.
• Group French classes at 9 levels from total beginner through to advanced
• French conversation classes
• Private French classes
• Corporate French language training
• French classes for kids ages 5+
• Online French lessons
Further Language Classes: • We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Arabic, German, Portuguese, and Farsi among other languages.
Department of Modern Languages, College of Marin, North Bay
Courses / Programs
The Department of Modern Languages in the College of Marin provides quality language instruction in a range of foreign languages, including French, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese among others. Conveniently situated in Kentfield, just 3 miles south-west of San Rafael, we offer French classes for students at elementary, intermediate or advanced level. In addition, students have the opportunity to earn an Associate of Arts (A.A.) in French.
In California, knowledge of a second modern language is now required in many jobs that involve dealing with the public. These may include Civil Service roles, social work, nursing, and other service-oriented fields.
Another major reason to learn the French language is that you also learn about the culture, philosophy, and civilization of another people, thereby broadening your understanding of the world and enriching your intellectual growth. On the practical side, any field of specialization (medicine, law, journalism, business, teaching) is enhanced if you can speak another language.