Learn French in Illinois & online: French language classes in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville for adults & kids. Private French lessons for basic beginners, high school teens, college students, business professionals, group, conversational French tutoring. Online French classes in Illinois & USA.
• Learn French in Chicago, and increase your cultural awareness, language skills, and job prospects!
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Chicago, Language Loop provides French as a second language courses for basic beginner to advanced learners.
• Study at our school in the 'Loop' area of the city center, or in your home or chosen location. We offer immersive group classes as well as private French lessons, business French, French for specific purposes, and more.
• In addition to our group and private French lessons, we also provide tutoring in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Farsi, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, and more.
Student Testimonial: "I highly recommend it if you are considering learning a language. It's the perfect balance of fun and functionality. The owner Johanna loves what she does and brings together so many diverse people. Her Christmas party is a real hoot!" - Julie
• Group French classes (4-6 students)
• One-on-one / Private French lessons
• Semi-Private French lessons (2-3 students)
• Corporate / Business French programs (on-site or in our language center)
• French for Specific Purposes (Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Hospitality...)
• Dive & Survive: Intensive French immersion program
• French Literature Courses
Further Foreign Languages: • Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Polish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic and more.
Learn French by Skype with an experienced teacher from France!
Paris Version à la Française offers French learners in Chicago, Illinois and across the U.S. the opportunity to learn French online through conversation and structured lessons.
The aim of our online French classes is to help you to get confidence in your French language. Online French lessons allow you to study whenever and wherever you want.
Schedule your classes around your work and family commitments, and learn at your own pace.
"I studied with Pascale earlier this year and massively improved my French in only a short time! She will assess your ability and tailor lessons to your competence in a relaxed, conversational style. Highly recommended!" - Rob
"After six months with Pascale, I am now able to have a conversation in French, and my writing (and reading) has drastically improved. In addition, I have learned a great deal about the French culture. Pascale is really kind and patient, and she has made a lot of effort to adapt the course to my needs. Thank you Pascale for creating an interesting course! I would definitely recommend her for all levels of French.” - Jennifer
“I found Pascal’s method of teaching very effective as well as enjoyable. Pascal uses a combination of conversation, reading and listening skills, to teach and encourages learning the French language. Pascal also offers an online program that supports her teaching. I would highly recommend Pascal as a French teacher.” - Wendy
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
NaperFrench, located in Naperville (less than 40 miles west of Chicago), Illinois, is a French language school offering French language classes to children, students, adults, and families. I offer a unique, proven and customized curriculum that has delivered results for children, students, adults, and families alike. I adapt my teaching to what works best for each student, using a variety of material. I use a combination of written material, visuals, oral repetition, and total physical response. I work on vocabulary, grammar, reading and writing, conversation, and, of course, pronunciation. So if you are serious in your desire to learn and master the French language, come experience the difference! Come learn French with NaperFrench!
Focus Language is a well-established language school located in Chicago, Illinois that offers French language courses to beginner, intermediate and advanced students. Jean-Paul Setlak, the director and program designer is a talented linguist who speaks and teaches French and other languages including Spanish, English, Mandarin, Italian, Hindi and Punjabi. The school creates a safe and enjoyable environment where students can progress rapidly. Emphasis is placed on empowering the students and bringing them immediately to express themselves in their new language. We offer small groups and individual classes as part of intensive and easy-pace programs.
Whether we teach individuals or corporate students, our course scheduling is always flexible enough to accommodate busy individuals. Communicating passion for languages and learning in general has remained our primary goals. Focus is conveniently located in the NW Chicago Suburbs, and can accommodate both businesses and individuals, in on-site or off-site locations; in group or one-on-one classes; in easy-paced, intensive, or immersion-style programs.
French Institute of the North Shore is a dedicated French school in Winnetka, located on the Lake Michigan shore and just 30 km north of Chicago. Whether this is your first exposure to learning French or you just want to brush up from years past, our motivating approach and warm setting will inspire you to achieve your goal to speak French.
Learn practical vocabulary, communicate effectively in typical situations encountered by travelers, and understand a French menu and order in French. For those who already have a stong level of French, you can enhance your reading comprehension and further your familiarity with French literary works by taking our literature discussion class.
Alliance Francaise de Chicago offers French classes and cultural activities. Founded in 1897, we are one of Chicago's oldest cultural and educational institutions. We are a gathering place for people interested in all aspects of France and French speaking cultures. Each year we welcome more than 2,700 students, both adults and children, into our classrooms. As a school, we offer a wide and varied curriculum, from French language courses, to classes specializing in history, culture and business. As a cultural center, we sponsor or co-sponsor approximately 30 programs a year, all open to the public. Come and discover all we have to offer.
Our classes are offered over a large range of days and times. Make-up classes, tailored classes, and personalized attention make attending the Alliance Française a no stress experience. Chez Kids Academy offers French immersion programs for toddlers and children alike.
• Learn French online in Illinois with ABC Languages - a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in New York, New Jersey and California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online French language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Chicago, Joliet, Rockford, Naperville, and throughout Illinois and nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced French language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your French language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of French, we can customize our one-on-one online French lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera and audio headset.
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second and foreign languages online: Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Farsi.
• Language Classes Ad Opportunity for providers of fun immersion programs for children and adults in French, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, and Mandarin Chinese in the Chicagoland area.
• Contact us if you are respected provider of year round language programs or summer camp programs for children or adults.
• Potential Chicagoland ad locations: Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Park Ridge, Barrington, Mount Prospect / Arlington Heights, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Glen Ellyn / Wheaton, Naperville, Geneva / St. Charles, Wilmette / Evanston, and Hinsdale / Oakbrook IL.
French Immersion Programs:
• Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• French for kids ages 3-5
• French for kids ages 5-8
• French for kids ages 8-10
• French for kids ages 10-12
• Private / One-on-one French classes
• French Immersion summer camps