Learn Indonesian online in Australia: Indonesian language classes online, private Indonesian lessons for adults - beginners to advanced. Bahasa Indonesia immersion programs online for students in Sydney NSW; Melbourne, Victoria; Perth, WA; Canberra, Adelaide, SA; Brisbane QLD.
Asian Language School: Learn Indonesian online with Asian Language School, the easy, convenient way to master Indonesian quickly. Complete Beginner level in just ten hours while still receiving a comprehensive teaching program with a focus on the practical application of your language skills. Learn relevant contents from Day One matched with your learning goals, interests, or profession.
Email:Contact us below
Join the virtual classroom through Zoom, easily share materials online while still having a face-to-face communication with your personal instructor. At the same time, enjoy the flexibility of scheduling your lessons online that suit your timetable wherever you are.
Online Indonesian Classes for Adults:
- Beginner Indonesian 10 hours
- Intermediate Indonesian 10 hours
- Advanced Indonesian 10 hours
- Private Indonesian lessons
- Group Indonesian lessons
- Corporate Language Training
You can choose to learn in private individual lessons or in group lessons. We offer group lessons for Beginner level four times in a year. For organisations or community groups wanting to arrange your own language group, contact us and we will happily make the arrangement for you.
Cinta Bahasa is an Indonesian language school located in the town of Ubud on the island of Bali. Close to hotels, restaurants, artistic, social and cultural activities, and the center of this famous village in the hills of South-Central Bali, this is the perfect location for you to learn Bahasa Indonesia!
We have 10 teachers and a list of major clients in Bali. Our teaching methodology is the most advanced of any language school in Indonesia, and our highly-experienced teachers help make it easy and effective for you to learn to speak Bahasa Indonesia.
Please contact us if you are serious about learning, or improving, your Bahasa Indonesia!
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Australian Pacific College (APC) has four campuses in Sydney, Australia - three in the Central Business District (CBD) and one at Manly beach. APC is the largest owner operated private English Language College in Sydney and one of the oldest, established in 1993. All our campuses are a short walk from bus, train, and ferry transport systems. APC is conveniently located to provide students with easy access to local libraries, museums, galleries, shops and tourist attractions including the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. We have students from over 30 differenet countries and invite all prospective students for an unforgettable learning experience.
General English, English for Academic Purposes with direct entry to many University and TAFE programs, Certificate to Advanced Diploma in Business, Cetificate to Advanced Diploma in IT (Computing), High School Preparation (HSP), Senior High School (Year 10, 11 & 12), Study Tours
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast, Queensland
Courses / Programs
• Established in 1993, the Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
AICOL English school is alive and well!
• The Gold Coast of Australia is a beautiful part of the world and everyone here is excited that we are now seeing the return of international visitors.
• We are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "Dear AICOL, I'm glad to contact you again. My daughter Dora has participated in two summer camps in AICOL. After returning to China, her English performance has always been excellent. Thanks to AICOL's education, she has inspired her enthusiasm to learn English.
Best Regards" Yang Yang, China
Year-round English courses in Queensland
• Short-term & long-term (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• Cambridge FCE (B2 First) & CAE (C1 Advanced) courses
• IELTS test preparation
• Intensive English for Academic Purposes
• Intensive English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English & Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from June - August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp, Sept/Oct
• Spring Camp, March/April
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.