Learn Italian language in Italy: Italian classes for adults in Genoa, children's lessons, business professionals & international students. Intensive Italian courses & immersion programs for foreigners, CILS/ CELI exam preparation & private Italian lessons for beginners to advanced students in Genova.
Amalelingue, Genoa: Amalelingue organizes Italian language and culture courses in the heart of Genoa, a stylish city in north-west Italy. Our Italian language courses are for international adults and children, and are essentially communicative and practical, aimed at developing students' authentic linguistic and active skills.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our courses are open to students of all ages and levels, spanning beginner to advanced levels on the Common European Framework of Reference for Modern Languages of the Council of Europe.
Italian Courses for Adults & Children:
- Standard Italian courses
- Intensive Italian courses
- Senior Italian courses
- Italian Group courses
- One-to-one / Private Italian lessons
- Italian Preparatory courses (for CILS, PLIDA, CELI)
- Italian for Erasmus students
- Italian Language training in the workplace
- Online Italian courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more
OMNILINGUA Italian Language School, Italian Riviera
Courses / Programs
OMNILINGUA is an Italian Language School located in the famous seaside resort town of Sanremo on the Italian Riviera. OMNILINGUA's objective is to offer high quality, stimulating Italian language lessons in a warm and friendly environment. The team of motivated teachers are all professionally qualified and have several years of experience teaching Italian to foreign learners. All of them are native Italian speakers and fluent in at least two other languages, including English.
The school is recognised by A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian schools as a second language) and has received "Excellence Awards" for outstanding customer services.
Sanremo is situated on the western end of the beautiful blue Ligurian Riviera, which stretches right along the coast from Cinque Terre and Portofino as far as Monte Carlo on the Côte d'Azur, (55 kms from Nice Airport in France).
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
If you are not simply looking for an Italian language school in Italy but also a mix of history, culture and beach holiday you are welcome! Our Italian language school is situated in Otranto, one of the most beautiful town by the sea in the Southern of Italy. Otranto is a historic and artistic town by the sea surrounded by beautiful beaches. It is a Unesco site and in the list of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
Direct links from Milan/Rome/Lecce/Brindisi: Lecce and Brindisi can be easily reached by all the Italian and European railway stations and airports.
Direct flights possible to Brindisi and Bari from major European airports .
Milan-Brindisi: 1,50 hours of flight
Rome-Brindisi: 1 hour of flight
good train connections from large Italian cities
From Brindisi and Lecce to Otranto: train or bus service or in addition, the school organizes a paying pick-up service from Brindisi airport or Lecce railwaystation to your accommodation to Otranto.
Italian language courses for seniors; Italian courses for adults and students; Italian for children; Business Italian; Legal Italian; Italian courses for medicine; Italian of art; Italian literature; Italian cinema; Cooking courses in Italian; Courses for teachers of Italian; Italian for theologians; CILS Certificate; CELI Certificate; PLIDA certificate; cooking courses
ABC ELBA - CENTRO DI LINGUA & CULTURA ITALIANA, TUSCANY
Courses / Programs
• Studying the Italian language on the Island of Elba is the perfect combination of beach vacation and learning Italian language and culture.
• Elba is small and beautiful Mediterranean island in Tuscany, 10 kilometres from the coast, and the language courses at ABC Elba Italian language school combined with supplementary activities and excursions offer students a complete picture of Porto Azzurro and the island culture and lifestyle.
• ABC Elba offers an open and friendly environment that not only facilitates learning, but also creates the basis for lasting friendships and unforgettable experiences during the students' stay on Elba.
• Our Italian language school for international students is located in Porto Azzurro in an Italian villa of the late 1800s with park and swimming pool, where students can also stay.
• The mild climate of the island of Elba allows you to study Italian in the open air, in the shade of the oaks and eucalyptus trees in the middle of our beautiful park with swimming pool, which surrounds the ancient Villa Teresa, the seat of our italian language school.
• ACCOMMODATION: There are several accommodation options during your language study trip to Porto Azzurro. Our secretary will assist you with any type of accommodation request. For example, VILLA TERESA - Porto Azzurro – seat of the school on Elba - The Residence has a 7 × 14 m swimming pool.
• Join us this summer or autumn for a Mediterranean adventure on the Island of Elba!
Italian Language & Culture Courses in Summer and Autumn:
- From mid-May to the beginning of October
- Group Course (20 lessons per week)
- Group Course (30 lessons per week)
- Group Courses + 3, 5 or 10 weekly individual lessons
- Individual courses with a number of hours chosen by the student with maximum flexibility both for the timetable and the program to be carried out.
- Combinations with cooking classes, art and culture.
- 30+ adult program (with a large program of supplementary afternoon activities).
- Italian for families with children/ teens
- Combined courses ELBA & Florence
- Online courses
Located in Camerano, Ancona province in the Marche region of central Italy, Centro Culturale Conero offers Italian Courses for all levels. We offer intensive, super-intensive and extensive courses in small or large groups, Italian for specific purposes such as business, technical areas, literary skills as well as university preparation courses and one-to-one tuition. Learn Italian in a small town by the sea, in a relaxing and stimulating atmosphere.
We offer all kinds of Italian lessons, individual courses and courses in italian culture with cooking, art, wine, music, theatre, cinema, etc. as well as trips and excursions to all beautiful cities of the region le Marche. Centro Culturale Conero organizes Italian language courses for all those people interested not just in learning the language, but also in getting in touch with the culture and daily life of this wonderful country. We also offer online Italian lessons.
- Italian Courses for all levels beginner to advanced
- Intensive Italian
- Super-Intensive Italian
- Extensive Italian
- Italian for Specific Purposes including business, technical areas and literary skills
- University Preparation Courses
- Italian Culture Classes
- Italian Cooking and Wine
- Italian Art
- Italian History of Theatre
- Italian Cinema
- Italian Music
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
- We also offer Online Courses