EF International Language Schools, Rome: EF Rome is an Italian language school, located in the heart of Rome, Italy providing Italian language and cultural immersion to students from all around the globe. We offer a full range of Italian courses, including intensive and general Italian classes and preparation for the CELI and CILS examinations.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Special Interest classes with a local flavor are also available and include topics such as Roman architecture, Business Italian or Italian cooking. After class, practice your Italian skills in the language lab, do homework in the student lounge or grab a snack in the student café. You’re just steps from the central railway station and transportation to every area of the city. In Rome, you have the option of living with a host family or in an apartment.
Our schools are rigorously inspected and accredited according to the highest standards set by respected organizations such as the British Council, EAQUALS, ACCET, NEAS, and many other government approved educational bodies. Additionally, EF is one of the only language schools to have university certified courses.
Courses / Programs:
- Intensive Italian
- General Italian
- Basic Italian
- Italian exam preparation for CELI, CILS, I.T exams
- Special interest courses including: Italian Cooking; History of Art; Roman Archaeology; Business Italian
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-06-14 were from:
Orkhon aimag, Erdenet city, Mongolia;
graton, California, USA;
San Bernardino, California, USA;
La Ecuatoriana, Ecuador;
Beijinh, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Koinè has expanded over time from its main school in Florence, with schools in Lucca, Cortona and Rio Marina on the Island of Elba (all in Tuscany), and Bologna, the capital city of the Emilia-Romagna region in northern Italy. The Koine Center is headquartered in the historic center of Florence, between Piazza Duomo and Piazza Santa Croce (bus 14 or 23 from the main train station or 10 minutes on foot). Today Koine offers its own didactic methods, its own text books, cassettes and videos, teachers specifically trained in these methods, lessons which are not limited purely to the teaching of the language, but completed by a series of introductory courses and guided visits to show our country’s hallmarks.
Accreditation: Our school gained official recognition from the Italian Ministry of Education in March 2002 and belongs to ASILS association of Italian schools for foreigners.
Italian Language and Culture group course; Combined Intensive Italian Course of group tuition & one-to-one lessons; Individual intensive Italian lessons such as Italian for economics, business, medicine, banking, history, art, or architecture; A Tutor Course (Homestay), a super-intensive course at the teacher's home, Italian Language Examination CILS Courses; Courses for teachers of Italian.
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
Accademia Europea di Firenze (AEF) is an Italian language, culture, art and music school situated right in the heart of historic Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy. AEF offers a variety of Italian language courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced students, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs.
A range of standard Italian courses are available depending on how many hours per week you wish to study. You can also take intensive Italian courses, Italian for Business & Commerce, exam preparation courses for the CILS, CELI, DELI and DALI exams, private Italian lessons or combine group classes with one-on-one tuition. Our music, art and culture courses can be taken on their own or combined with Italian courses.
At AEF, our main objective is to offer high quality courses in every subject we teach, through fully qualified and highly trained instructors. The teachers at AEF are highly qualified professionals with plenty of teaching experience enabling you to make the most of your studies in Florence. For full Italian immersion, homestay accommodation with local host families is available.
- Standard Italian courses (10, 12, 16 or 20 hours of Italian lessons per week)
- Intensive Italian course
- Private Italian lessons
- Combined Italian course (Group classes + individual tuition)
- Yearly Italian program
- CILS, CELI, DELI and DALI exam preparation
- Business Italian
- Italian for Tourism
- Italian for Business & Commerce
- Art courses
- Music courses
- Italian cooking classes
- Italian culture courses
- Homestay program with an Italian host family
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
OMNILINGUA Italian Language School, Italian Riviera
Courses / Programs
OMNILINGUA is an Italian Language School located in the famous seaside resort town of Sanremo on the Italian Riviera. OMNILINGUA's objective is to offer high quality, stimulating Italian language lessons in a warm and friendly environment. The team of motivated teachers are all professionally qualified and have several years of experience teaching Italian to foreign learners. All of them are native Italian speakers and fluent in at least two other languages, including English.
The school is recognised by A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian schools as a second language) and has received "Excellence Awards" for outstanding customer services.
Sanremo is situated on the western end of the beautiful blue Ligurian Riviera, which stretches right along the coast from Cinque Terre and Portofino as far as Monte Carlo on the Côte d'Azur, (55 kms from Nice Airport in France).
Mariposa is a high quality Italian language school offering tailored Italian language courses to students worldwide, from the age of 14 years upwards. Our small language school is located in Castiadas, a village on the south-east coast of Sardinia (one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean Sea), approximately 35 km east of Cagliari. Mariposa is also just a short distance away from Castiadas's main sandy beaches and the mountains.
We have Italian courses for adults and teenagers at various levels including specialist courses, as well as holiday / vacation packages for individuals and families. Choose from a range of diverse courses in groups or private lessons. We offer quality teaching with flexible study options.
The relaxed Mediterranean environment in Castiadas complements the friendly atmosphere you will find when learning Italian at our school. Our classes are small so individual attention is guaranteed. The extracurricular programmes guarantee that the learning process continues outside the classroom.
Castiadas is a 50 min drive from Cagliari. Cagliari is easily accessible via Cagliari international airport which welcomes flights from around the world.