Amalelingue: Located in the heart of Genoa, a stylish city in north-west Italy, Amalelingue provides Italian language courses to international students (adults and children) at beginner to advanced levels.
Amalelingue is based in via San Lorenzo, in the very heart of Genoa, an ideal starting point to discover the city.
It is located in the liveliest part of the historic centre, in a pedestrian area, within walking distance of the most interesting sites.
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
If you want to study Italian in Italy in one of the most professional and well-equipped Italian language schools, why not learn Italian in Bologna at Madrelingua (the Italian word for "mother tongue" or "native speaker")? We offer high-quality Italian language courses in Bologna, Italy to students of all nationalities. Italian language courses in Bologna start every Monday morning or at other times by advance arrangement. Our prices are competitive and we will arrange accommodation for you if you need it.
- General Italian language courses
- Intensive Italian language courses
- Business Italian
- Individual and semi-individual Italian language lessons
- CILS/CELI exam courses
- Tailor-made Italian courses for companies
Ellci Ente Lombardo Lingua E Cultura Italiana, Milan
Courses / Programs
We have been an Italian Language School in Milan since 1980's. Located in the central shopping area of Milan, close to two underground stations, our school offers students and companies from around the world, any type of course in order to learn about Italy and the Italian language. We have courses for students of any age, standard courses and intensive or individual courses. We also provide personalized courses to businessmen at very flexible schedules.
Ellci is an Italian Language School in Milan - Italy specialized in teaching Italian Language as a second Language to foreigners of any nationality. Our Italian language Courses are addressed to students, companies and managers who want to learn or improve their knowledge of the Italian Language in Italy, in Milan, Italian capital in business, fashion and design, and city of vast cultural and economic traditions.
Accademia di Italiano, the Italian language school in the city centre of Milan, northern Italy offers all you need to study the Italian language in Italy. AI provides you with much more than just a simple Italian language course.
Founded in 2003 by Pinuccia Cipullo and Sergio Serra, AI is a private language school with the aim to teach Italian as a Foreign Language and has established itself as one of the most prestigious Italian Language Schools in the city today. We have a wide experience in language teaching, company training, translating and interpreting, and we offer our services for both companies and private individuals.
Located in an elegant building in the heart of the city, Accademia di Italiano is an Italian language centre offering to students who wish to learn Italian in Italy a variety of courses and services, including accommodation, in-house free internet café, movie room, the interactive multimedia language laboratory and a very efficient help desk: all in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
We also offer Modern Language programmes including English, Chinese, French, German, Russian, Spanish and Japanese.
- Full Immersion Italian
- General Italian
- Intensive Italian
- Part-time and Long-term Courses
- Exam preparation CELI, CIC, CILS
- Professional Italian
- Corporate Training
- Italian for Banking
- Italian for Economics
- Italian for Marketing
- Italian for Hospitality
- Italian for Law
- Italian for Medicine
- Italian for Fashion and Design
- Italian for Cooking
- Group Courses
- Individual Tuition
- We also offer Courses in English, Chinese, French, German, Russian, Spanish and Japanese
Learn Italian with A Door to Italy - the oldest established Italian language school in Genoa! We provide a range of Italian courses to students from around the world of all levels - from beginner to advanced. Our courses include Intensive Italian, Italian Crash Courses, and private Italian lessons.
We specialise in organising every aspect of Italian language courses, including additional social activities such as guided tours of the city, visits to museums and different opportunities to enjoy the local culture and the local cuisine and products of Genoa. In addition, we can arrange a variety of accommodation options, for all needs and budgets.
All of our Italian language courses are offered all year round in our premises in the heart of the town. Courses are scheduled on 6 different levels, following the Common European Framework of languages.
We keep our class sizes small (average of 5-9 students) with an interesting melting-pot of culture, languages and people from all over the world. Teachers are native speakers, highly qualified and experienced. Thanks to our flexible structure and to the continuous contact between students and professors, everyone has the possibility to participate actively to the lesson.
The school provides students with all books and teaching materials, related to the appropriate level. Some are developed by our teachers. Material is continuously updated.
- Standard Italian group course
- Intensive Italian courses with different combinations
- Duo course
- Private Italian lessons
- Italiano Facile group course
- Certification courses
- Course for interpreters
- Extensive courses
- Long Term courses (three months, semester, academic year)
- Italian crash courses
- Italian programs for juniors
- Italian programs for 50+
- Special cultural courses (Cooking, Opera singers, Photography, Diving, Cultural Seminars)
Located in the historic centre of Milan, Northern Italy, SPAZIOLINGUA is an Italian language training school for foreign visitors that provides a wide range of Italian language and culture courses. Classes can be taken individually or in group format, with day, evening, and weekend courses available from beginner to advanced levels. We also have classes that offer a unique taste of Italian culture, with Italian cooking, wine tasting, and travel Italian options available. Our school is conveniently situated on Via Carducci, close to Red & Green Line underground public transport services.
Taught by a team of dedicated linguistic professionals, our goal is to enhance learning with a human connection and to work in a calm and welcoming environment that encourages the ' pleasure ' of learning. The character of each individual student and their needs are our starting point. We then plan and build a path that enhances and gratifies the student constantly.
Our methodology is based on an effective humanistic approach; everything revolves around the student, their needs and their competences. Our students are constantly accompanied from the beginning to the end of their successful path.
Beginner to advanced level Italian language & culture classes:
- Standard Group Italian classes
- Twice-a-week Italian courses
- Evening / Weekend options
- Individual / Private Italian lessons
- Intensive Italian courses
- Italian language test preparation courses for CILS and CELI on demand
- Corporate Italian courses
- Cocktail Making course
- Italian Culture & History classes
- Italian Wine Tasting courses
- Italian for Travel
- Italian Cooking courses
- Opera Singers classes
- Englsh & Russian classes