Where to learn Italian in Chicago IL area: Private Italian lessons for beginner to advanced level, Italian language classes for adults, business professionals & college students. Italian immersion programs for kids & teenagers in the Edgewater / Andersonville area of Chicagoland.
Sentieri Italiani, Chicago: Are you looking for Italian language courses in the Chicago Metropolitan Area? Situated in the heart of the Edgewater neighborhood (15 minutes north of downtown Chicago), Sentieri Italiani offers beginner to advanced levels of Italian language classes to adults and children. Courses include Basic and Intermediate Italian, Italian Conversation, Private and Group classes, Italian Exam Preparation (CILS), and more.
Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses: - Basic / Intermediate / Advanced Italian
- Group Italian Classes (8-12 students)
- Semi-private Italian Classes (2-4 students)
- Private Italian Classes
- Italian Conversation Courses
- Italian (CILS) Exam Preparation
- Italian Book Club
- Italian for Children (Ages 8-13)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Language Classes Ad Opportunity for providers of fun immersion programs for children and adults in Italian, German, Spanish, French, Arabic, and Mandarin Chinese in the Chicagoland area.
• Contact us if you are respected provider of year round language programs or summer camp programs for children or adults.
• Potential Chicagoland ad locations: Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Park Ridge, Barrington, Mount Prospect / Arlington Heights, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Glen Ellyn / Wheaton, Naperville, Geneva / St. Charles, Wilmette / Evanston, and Hinsdale / Oakbrook IL.
Italian Immersion Programs:
• Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• Italian for kids ages 3-5 (Kids Only)
• Italian for kids ages 5-8 (Kids Only)
• Italian for kids ages 8-10 (Kids Only)
• Italian for kids ages 10-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one Italian classes
• Italian immersion summer camps
• Learn Italian online in Illinois with ABC Languages - a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in New York, New Jersey and California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online Italian language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Chicago, Joliet, Rockford, Naperville, and throughout Illinois and nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced Italian language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Italian language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of Italian, we can customize our one-on-one online Italian lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera and audio headset.
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second and foreign languages online: Spanish, French, German, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Farsi.
Professor Jie Wang teaches in the Department of Managerial Studies and the MBA Program at the University of Illinois at Chicago. A native of Beijing, Dr. Wang has also taught Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced Chinese as well as independent study courses in Chinese language and culture at the University of North Dakota and the University of Illinois at Chicago. In addition to teaching, he manages Chinese Language Service, whose Chinese-learning and translation clients range from multinational corporations to individuals. Professor Hong Chen, also from Beijing, teaches Chinese language, film, and literature at Loyola University Chicago and previously taught Chinese at the University of North Dakota. Besides teaching regular university courses, Dr. Wang and Prof. Chen offer corporate training as well as group and private lessons in Mandarin. We also provide professional Chinese/English translation service.
Beginning Chinese (Mandarin), Intermediate Chinese, Advanced Chinese, Conversational Chinese, Business Chinese, Chinese for Travel, corporate training (group lessons at client site), and private Chinese lessons.
Alliance Francaise de Chicago offers French classes and cultural activities. Founded in 1897, we are one of Chicago's oldest cultural and educational institutions. We are a gathering place for people interested in all aspects of France and French speaking cultures. Each year we welcome more than 2,700 students, both adults and children, into our classrooms. As a school, we offer a wide and varied curriculum, from French language courses, to classes specializing in history, culture and business. As a cultural center, we sponsor or co-sponsor approximately 30 programs a year, all open to the public. Come and discover all we have to offer.
Our classes are offered over a large range of days and times. Make-up classes, tailored classes, and personalized attention make attending the Alliance Française a no stress experience. Chez Kids Academy offers French immersion programs for toddlers and children alike.
• Language Loop provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian and foreign language classes at our Downtown Chicago school, or in a private setting of your choosing in the Chicagoland area.
• With more than 10 years of language education experience, Language Loop offers in-depth classes taught by qualified, native-speaking tutors to students from the U.S. and around the globe.
• Our language school gives you a unique opportunity to learn in a private, professional, and relaxed environment. Your Italian classes can also take place in your home, office or other location of your choice.
• In addition to our group and private Italian classes, we also teach Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese, Arabic, Farsi, French, German, Spanish, and more.
Student Testimonial: "All of the staff are very friendly and helpful. I'm glad that I found this place and would highly recommend people who are looking for taking language classes." - SL
• Group Italian classes (4-6 students)
• One-on-one / Private Italian lessons
• Semi-Private Italian lessons (2-3 students)
• Corporate / Business Italian programs (on-site or in our language center)
• Italian for Specific Purposes (Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Hospitality...)
• Dive & Survive: Intensive Italian immersion program
• Italian Literature Courses
Further Second / Foreign Languages: • Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Polish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic and more.
The Italian Cultural Center, a non-profit organization, sponsors Italian language classes in Chicago, IL for Adults and Children. The Center is ideally and centrally located in the heart of many adjacent Italian communities and also near O'Hare International Airport. The building is located two blocks east of Mannheim Road (Route 45) and two blocks south of North Avenue (Route 64).
Adult Italian Language Classes at beginner, intermediate, advanced and advanced conversational levels. Private classes are also available in the evening and on Saturday. Children's classes are held in various locations throughout the Chicagoland area - the year long program runs for 30 weeks (one hour per week).