Chinese tutors in Santa Clara County CA: Intensive Chinese immersion programs in San Jose area, private Mandarin classes for kids - toddlers, preschoolers, elementary school age students. Chinese language lessons for little kids & families in Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Milpitas, Silicon Valley, San Francisco Bay Area.
Mandarin Kids Tutoring: Mandarin Kids Tutoring specializes in pre-immersion Mandarin Chinese tutoring for pre-K and elementary students and their parents. Based in Sunnyvale and serving students in the San Jose and Santa Clara County areas, we offer small, hands-on classes that engage children with each other.
Mandarin Language Classes / Immersion for Kids & Families: Initially, we begin with fruits, colors, shapes, animals, familiar daily household objects. We use simplified Chinese, yet also expose students to traditional written Chinese characters.
We fully synchronize to what the kids are currently learning in their own natural progression. Class options include:
- Pre-K Chinese Immersion - Chinese for Elementary Students - Chinese for Parents - Group Mandarin classes - Private / Small Group Mandarin lessons
Preschool Mandarin Classes: Contracting for 6-12 week sessions (for an hour 2-3 days per week) offers schools flexibility, and lets them also introduce the Mandarin option to their students, which is appealing to many parents.
The key with alternative immersion is shorter exposures more frequently.
D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides summer English camps in California for children ages 3-16 as well as academic year, English immersion homestay programs for children entering 4th-8th Grade.
Our programs combine quality English classes with fun excursions to popular tourist destinations that allow our students to experience American culture and practice their English language skills.
Located just 50 miles south of Los Angeles, 80 miles north of San Diego, and 6 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the city of Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Homestay students reside in a home with a local family, and attend the prestigious Montessori on the Lake school in Lake Forest, CA.
All of our students return home with noticeably stronger English skills. They will have confidence in their ability to read, write, speak and listen in English.
We provide the Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles.
Thanks to our ESL programs, our students experience American culture in a way that will contribute to their future academic success. They will have fun and make new friends from around the world!
ABC Languages, Menlo Park & San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
• Hola! Spanish is a fun language to learn. ABC Languages provides group and private Spanish lessons for children, teenagers and adult learners at our language schools in Menlo Park & downtown San Francisco.
• Private tutoring at home or a location of your choice is also available throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the South Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and the Silicon Valley.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. Additionally, students are given a university textbook from which to work so everyone is sure to have solid grounding in Spanish.
Spanish Classes for Kids & Teens: • Enrichment & homework help
• After-School Spanish classes
• Private or at-home Spanish tutoring
Spanish Classes for Adults: • Group Spanish classes from total beginner to advanced
• Private Spanish lessons
• Spanish conversation classes (for intermediate & advanced levels)
• Corporate Spanish language training offered onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Online Spanish lessons
We also offer instruction in Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi...
i-Immersion Institute provides Mandarin preschool, after-school, and general immersion language programs for children in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With school locations in San Mateo and San Jose, we offer high-quality Mandarin immersion preschool courses for students ages 10 months - 4 years, General Mandarin language solutions for PreK - Grade 8 students, and Chinese After School courses for students in TK - Grade 5.
The Kuo siblings- Alice, Stephen, and Michael started out providing Mandarin, writing, math, and science lessons at students' homes.
Alice, i-Immersion's DIrector with over 8 years of teaching experience, was committed to bringing the Kuo's lively and interactive teaching style to more kids and families, and founded i-Immersion in the spring of 2007.
Today, i-Immersion has served over 600 families in over 20 San Francisco Bay Area communities in the Mandarin immersion language. The Kuo's are continuing their legacy by empowering new community leaders and educators who share their vision.
Situated in Manhattan Beach CA, in southwestern LA County, Mandarin Tree Academy is a Chinese language learning school that provides a full academic Mandarin immersion preschool and childcare program for children ages 2-6.
Children in our course not only learn Mandarin, but also develop a strong educational foundation on which to build and grow. Our teachers guide the children and provide them with the social and academic skills to excel throughout their future.
We believe that young children don’t “learn” a language by being taught language lessons, they acquire a language by being surrounded by it. In the process, they also absorb the culture and values that are the foundations of the language.
Are you interested in French language learning classes for your child in the Bay Area?
EFBA (Education French in the Bay Area) provide French classes year round and in summer for children ages 5-14 in one of our 20+ partner schools throughout the Bay Area.
Our classes take place in East Bay (Oakland, Berkeley & Peasanton), South Bay (Sunnyvale, San Jose & Mountainview), Peninsula (Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Belmont & Burlingame), North Bay (Corte Madera), and in San Francisco (Noe Valley & Panhandle).
Since French is a minority language in the Bay Area, we have created several programs aiming to offer sufficient exposure to the language to help children become bilingual effortlessly and willingly.
Cornerstone Learning Foundation is committed to providing high-quality Mandarin Chinese language enrichment programs for children ages 3 and up, and we cater for all levels of proficiency. We have two locations: Palo Alto and Mountain View - both located in Santa Clara County in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With over 20 years of teaching, administration and cutting edge Chinese Program Development experience in Silicon Valley and in China, the principal of Cornerstone Learning Foundation, Ms Helen Wong is proud to offer a high quality mandarin program where students have fun while they are learning. Studying a foreign language enhances and improves a student's education while providing the foundation for further personal enrichment and a world view.
Cornerstone strives to offer familiarity with and insights into the Chinese culture and civilization, and to encourage positive attitudes toward Chinese language learning and towards speakers of other languages and a sympathetic and respectful approach to other cultures and civilizations.
Mandarin Chinese Language Immersion Courses for Kids Ages 3+
- Mandarin Kids (ages 3-4)
- Young 5 Mandarin Immersion (ages 4-5)
- After School Chinese (2, 3 & 5-day options available)
- Kindergarten Chinese
- Saturday Program
- Chinese Language Immersion Camp (Winter, Spring & Summer for Kindergarten - Age 5)