Chinese Language Schools, Kids Chinese Lessons: Chinese Immersion California, Children's Chinese Programs, Mandarin Chinese immersion programs for children, teens, toddlers, babies in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Bay Area, CA..
1.ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online Chinese Classes USA
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages provides group and private Mandarin Chinese classes in the Bay Area to children, teenagers, college students and adults at our language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park, as well as at-home tutoring.
• We also offer Chinese instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout San Francisco and the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of the Bay Area, including in Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and San Jose.
• Whether it's a once a week after-school session, an at-home Chinese language play group, or a more intensive program of several times a week, ABC is able to design a Chinese language program to match your request.
• Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese programs incorporate effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
• Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese. Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Located in Mira Mesa, just 30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego, Yak Academy San Diego provides Mandarin Chinese immersion programs for children ages 1-10, including General Chinese immersion classes, "Parent & Me", "Preschool Program" and once-a-week Enrichment Classes. We are confident that you will find a program that meets the developmental needs of your children whether they’re babies, toddlers, preschoolers or elementary school age.
Our amazing instructors are more than an intelligent, interesting and globally aware group of native speakers. They are hard workers on a mission to create a climate of trust and respect from the child’s point of view in a “nose to nose, knee to knee” kind of way. We also provide Spanish and French language immersion classes.
i-Immersion Institute provides Mandarin preschool, after-school, and general immersion language programs for children in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With school locations in San Mateo and San Jose, we offer high-quality Mandarin immersion preschool courses for students ages 10 months - 4 years, General Mandarin language solutions for PreK - Grade 8 students, and Chinese After School courses for students in TK - Grade 5.
The Kuo siblings- Alice, Stephen, and Michael started out providing Mandarin, writing, math, and science lessons at students' homes.
Alice, i-Immersion's DIrector with over 8 years of teaching experience, was committed to bringing the Kuo's lively and interactive teaching style to more kids and families, and founded i-Immersion in the spring of 2007.
Today, i-Immersion has served over 600 families in over 20 San Francisco Bay Area communities in the Mandarin immersion language. The Kuo's are continuing their legacy by empowering new community leaders and educators who share their vision.
Situated in Manhattan Beach CA, in southwestern LA County, Mandarin Tree Academy is a Chinese language learning school that provides a full academic Mandarin immersion preschool and childcare program for children ages 2-6.
Children in our course not only learn Mandarin, but also develop a strong educational foundation on which to build and grow. Our teachers guide the children and provide them with the social and academic skills to excel throughout their future.
We believe that young children don’t “learn” a language by being taught language lessons, they acquire a language by being surrounded by it. In the process, they also absorb the culture and values that are the foundations of the language.
Serving students in San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara County and surrounding areas, Mandarin Kids Tutoring provides hands-on, private Mandarin Chinese language classes to pre-K and elementary students and their parents.
Established in 2005, we offer small hands-on classes that engage children with each other, allowing them to become familiar with the Mandarin tones connected with familiar everyday items.
We use simplified Chinese, yet also expose students to traditional written Chinese characters.
Cornerstone Learning Foundation is committed to providing high-quality Mandarin Chinese language enrichment programs for children ages 3 and up, and we cater for all levels of proficiency. We have two locations: Palo Alto and Mountain View - both located in Santa Clara County in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With over 20 years of teaching, administration and cutting edge Chinese Program Development experience in Silicon Valley and in China, the principal of Cornerstone Learning Foundation, Ms Helen Wong is proud to offer a high quality mandarin program where students have fun while they are learning. Studying a foreign language enhances and improves a student's education while providing the foundation for further personal enrichment and a world view.
Cornerstone strives to offer familiarity with and insights into the Chinese culture and civilization, and to encourage positive attitudes toward Chinese language learning and towards speakers of other languages and a sympathetic and respectful approach to other cultures and civilizations.
Mandarin Chinese Language Immersion Courses for Kids Ages 3+
- Mandarin Kids (ages 3-4)
- Young 5 Mandarin Immersion (ages 4-5)
- After School Chinese (2, 3 & 5-day options available)
- Kindergarten Chinese
- Saturday Program
- Chinese Language Immersion Camp (Winter, Spring & Summer for Kindergarten - Age 5)