Chinese immersion programs in Santa Clara County CA: Private Mandarin classes in Sunnyvale / San Jose area for toddlers, preschoolers, elementary school age students. Chinese language lessons for young kids & families living in Silicon Valley, Cupertino, Los Altos, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Milpitas, San Francisco Bay Area.
Mandarin Kids Tutoring: Based in Sunnyvale and serving students in the San Jose and Santa Clara County areas, Mandarin Kids Tutoring provides hands-on Mandarin Chinese language tutoring to pre-K and elementary students and their parents.
We offer small hands-on classes that engage children with each other. We try to create a varied, playful interactive atmosphere where Mandarin introduced is very natural and logical.
• With camps available in California, Florida, New York and Massachusetts, NSL Mondial provides high-quality English language summer and winter immersion programs to international students from around the globe.
• We welcome juniors ages 7-17 to our English summer camps in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, & Miami (7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• Students in Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and , Miami can stay from 1 up to 8 weeks, and receive 15 hours of quality English language training per week. Our summer English courses combine English classes with fun activities / excursions.
• Teenagers in NYC can stay from 1-7 weeks and can choose from a range of elective courses taught alongside English language classes.
• We also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• Our programs all have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from dozens of different countries around the world. This provides lot of opportunities for our young learners to practice English outside of the classroom.
NSL Review: "I really enjoyed my vacation in the camp..It was a really good experience for me. And the staff is the best!!. Thank you very much NSL." Massil, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps: • For juniors ages 7-17 (Boston, Los Angeles & San Francisco). Duration: 1-5 weeks
• For teens ages 13-17 (NYC & Miami). Duration: 1-7 weeks
Camp features include: - English language classes
- Personalized attention
- Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening & vocabulary.
- English Certificate & Academic Reports
- Optional residential accommodation
- Optional homestay accommodation - live with an American family
English Immersion Winter Camps: • For juniors / teens ages 7-17 (NYC & Miami Beach). Duration: 2-5 weeks
Situated in Alameda CA, Bay Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level classes and after school programs to children and adults in a variety of languages. We currently offer Spanish, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, English, German and Arabic.
Focusing on the specific needs of students and their parents, the classes are offered once, twice or three times weekly after school in 75 to 150-minute sessions. Parents are informed after each class of what was covered and what is expected from the young students for the next session.
The overall method is based on a modular teaching with an approach based on task, where a balance between practice and theory is achieved. The aim is to develop effective communication skills through the elementary development of the four basic language known skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our instructors are trilingual, share a passion for languages and provide instruction through an engaging set of media interactive games, songs, art projects, total physical response and classical games. Our team of educators are either linguists who hold Bachelor's degree with certifications, Master's degree, Ph. D degree or are credentialed teachers.
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Specific courses include:
- After-school Program
- Beginner (for children who only speak English)
- Beginner (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Intermediate (for children who only speak English)
- Intermediate (for children whose parents speak the foreign language)
- Child Advanced
• With language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park in the Bay Area, ABC Languages provides both private and group Arabic lessons for kids and teens.
• We also offer private Arabic lessons in your home for kids living throughout San Francisco, the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and surrounding areas.
• ABC Languages learner-centered methods and effective lessons focus on attaining authentic Arabic language skills that can be used in the real world.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of these classes, allowing students to use their language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. However, if you would like to focus on another dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, we can provide private lessons.
• Our one-on-one language lessons are the most intensive way to immerse students in the Arabic language.
• Our instructors are native speakers of the language they teach. Our teachers encourage lively conversations, role-play and games in Arabic, so that our students learn Arabic in a natural way.
• ABC is highly experienced in teaching languages and was voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users.
• We also offer instruction in Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, and Spanish among other languages.
Situated in Manhattan Beach CA, in southwestern LA County, Mandarin Tree Academy is a Chinese language learning school that provides a full academic Mandarin immersion preschool and childcare program for children ages 2-6.
Children in our course not only learn Mandarin, but also develop a strong educational foundation on which to build and grow. Our teachers guide the children and provide them with the social and academic skills to excel throughout their future.
We believe that young children don’t “learn” a language by being taught language lessons, they acquire a language by being surrounded by it. In the process, they also absorb the culture and values that are the foundations of the language.
i-Immersion Institute provides Mandarin preschool, after-school, and general immersion language programs for children in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With school locations in San Mateo and San Jose, we offer high-quality Mandarin immersion preschool courses for students ages 10 months - 4 years, General Mandarin language solutions for PreK - Grade 8 students, and Chinese After School courses for students in TK - Grade 5.
The Kuo siblings- Alice, Stephen, and Michael started out providing Mandarin, writing, math, and science lessons at students' homes.
Alice, i-Immersion's DIrector with over 8 years of teaching experience, was committed to bringing the Kuo's lively and interactive teaching style to more kids and families, and founded i-Immersion in the spring of 2007.
Today, i-Immersion has served over 600 families in over 20 San Francisco Bay Area communities in the Mandarin immersion language. The Kuo's are continuing their legacy by empowering new community leaders and educators who share their vision.
D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides summer English camps in California for children ages 3-16 as well as academic year, English immersion homestay programs for children entering 4th-8th Grade.
Our programs combine quality English classes with fun excursions to popular tourist destinations that allow our students to experience American culture and practice their English language skills.
Located just 50 miles south of Los Angeles, 80 miles north of San Diego, and 6 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the city of Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Homestay students reside in a home with a local family, and attend the prestigious Montessori on the Lake school in Lake Forest, CA.
All of our students return home with noticeably stronger English skills. They will have confidence in their ability to read, write, speak and listen in English.
We provide the Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles.
Thanks to our ESL programs, our students experience American culture in a way that will contribute to their future academic success. They will have fun and make new friends from around the world!