Contact music schools in South Carolina: Private music lessons in Rock Hill SC for adults & kids. Piano teacher in Charlotte NC area for beginners to advanced students. Learn to play guitar, drums or violin, singing lessons / vocal coach in York County SC.
SC Music Center, Rock Hill: Conveniently situated in the heart of Rock Hill, York County SC, SC Music Center provides beginner to advanced level music classes to adults and children. Instrument options include Piano, Guitar, Drums, Violin, and Voice training. Our unique, music program uses varied resources, instruction options and performance opportunities to give students of all ages the best potential for success.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Private Music Lessons for Adults & Children (ages 4 and up) - Piano, Guitar, Drums, Violin, and Voice training available
- Lessons are customized for each student, so you can start at anytime
- We match a student with the best teacher for them
- Flexible schedules
- Convenience: Schedule different instruments for the whole family; back to back
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in Columbia SC, GMG Music Center provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level music programs for children (ages 4-18) and adults. Students have the option of learning the piano, drums, guitar or vocal in a variety of specialized academy courses and options. We also provide a Music Workshop Series for adults.
Our programs allow GMG students to experience music making in a relaxed and creative environment. Students and GMG Parents also receive a GMG Online Student Account where they can easily communicate with their instructor, find their practice notes, check account status and upload their practice time, just to name a few!
GMG gives students the opportunity to utilize the entire facility, which includes the GMG Performance Center, Unlimited Private Lessons and the GMG Recording Studio. We believe in providing a collegiate atmosphere for maximum musical growth.
- GMG Music Academy (Ages 7-18)
- Homeschool Music Academy (Ages 4-18)
- Accelerated Music Program (Grades 6-12)
- Early Childhood Music Academy (Ages 4-6)
- Music & Arts Afterschool Academy (Ages 7-16)
- Maestro Music Programs (Grades 1-5)
- GMG Parent's Night Out (Ages 7-16)
- Summer Music Academy (Ages-7-18)
- GMG Workshop Series for Adults
If you are searching for an affordable alternative option to an audio engineering degree in Nashville TN, ProMedia Training could be the perfect solution for you! Conveniently situated in the beautiful Cool Springs area of Nashville, we provide hands-on Pro Tools certified training for musicians, producers, recording engineers and singers/songwriters.
Our state-of-the-art Nashville training center has been built from the ground up to provide our students with the best possible training environment. We are the leader in Avid Pro Tools training and certification, accelerated audio engineering, recording, mixing and multimedia training and education, taught by Grammy winning faculty.
ProMedia Training is the premier authorized Avid Pro School having certified more students in Pro Tools than any other organization. ProMedia Training helps you apply your creativity using modern applications so your digital audio production skills match the pace of the industry.
We also have state of the art facilities, and partner facilities in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Miami FL, Las Vegas NV, Los Angeles & San Diego CA, New York and Washington, DC.
Atlanta School of Musical Arts provides quality in-home music lessons to students ages 4 to adult in the Atlanta Metro area. Suitable for beginner to advanced learners, we teach Bass, Drums, Guitar, Mandolin, Piano, Saxophone, Songwriting, Music Production, Trumpet, Violin, and Voice.
Students can enjoy the comfort and relaxed atmosphere of learning in your own home – the ideal environment in which to take music lessons. Our flexible in-home music lessons enable one family to take lessons in multiple instruments on the same day.
All of our music teachers have college training, professional performance experience and teaching experience. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them in your music lessons.
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• Our exclusive 6 month, 1-year and 2-year Design & Garment Construction, Marketing & Branding, Manufacturing, Production & Sales programs include training classes in sewing, patternmaking, draping (making patterns in garments using dress forms/mannequins), fashion sketching and illustration, textiles, fashion business, entrepreneurship and more, and are specially curated and streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical and business skills required to launch their brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are #DisruptingFashionEducation by offering a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
Student Review: • "I love this school..I'm SO glad I found this place! I had previously taken a sewing course somewhere else and I really didn't feel like I was getting the type of education I wanted. But here, I really feel like I am getting the teaching that I want and need to make my own creations. I started with intro to sewing and am currently in Beginner's pattern making; I am so excited for the future classes!
My teacher is amazing!! ... I'd definitely recommend anybody to take courses here." Lexi
With locations in Columbia, Florence, North Augusta, Rock Hill and Spartanburg, South Carolina, Kenneth Shuler Schools of Cosmetology offer a range of day and evening Certificate and Diploma programs in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology & Instructor Training. We also offer a Cosmetology Business Fundamentals course, a Methods of Teaching course for students who wish to become a Cosmetology Instructor, and Continuing Education classes to enable graduates renew their cosmetology license every two years.
All of our campuses either have accreditation through the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) or have accreditation pending.
Besides teaching students what they need to know for their state board licensing exams, we also teach students how to successfully run a business. We help students with their resumes, assist them in putting together a portfolio for potential employers to see, and teach them basic business skills such as clientele building.